[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do teams keep drafting the "duel threat" QBs when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: brady good morning.png (220KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
brady good morning.png
220KB, 590x350px
why do teams keep drafting the "duel threat" QBs when pocket passers keep winning superbowls?

if you want to run the ball, just have 3 cheap RBs on the roster... no need to run the 15-20M dollar man (QB)
>>
Pocket passers don't win Superbowls, Brady wins Superbowls
>>
The recent ratio of owls won by Pocket passers/Runners QBs are probably much closer to even if you take out Brady.
>>
>>74203852
its dual

and people never learn. they see the athleticism and get wowed.

then the guy gets hit in the knee or something and gets hobbled. like RGIII

now the team is stuck with a mediocre to bad passer.

and even if they don't get crippled and have a long career, Father Time can and will slow their ass down eventually. like Vick

Russ is probably the most successful one but that pile of shit they call an O-line will get him fucked up eventually.
>>
Steve Young
>>
>>74203868
>tf
>tp

Russell wilson is the only one in the last two decades.
>>
>>74203862
>>74203868
good posts bros

i didnt think of it like that
>>
>>74203883
yeah it just seems to risky to run a QB
>>
GOOD MORNING
>>
Not that im questioning evil genius bb but.. why doesn't he uses all that cap salary space to get the best OL in the nfl? I mean, if brady is already almost unstoppable with average time inside the pocket, with this he would win 2 more rings guaranteed
>>
File: 1469958651043.jpg (14KB, 216x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469958651043.jpg
14KB, 216x240px
>>74203852
>Have "brady" and "patriots" filtered
>Still see this smug motherfucker polluting my espeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: s.png (674KB, 1125x716px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
674KB, 1125x716px
>>74206850
>being this upset
>>
>>74203862
>>74203868
Eli?
Rapistbeger?
5 head?
Brees?
Flacco?
Rodgers?
>>
>>74206845
Brady dropped back to pass +70 times and there wasn't a holding call against New England. Scar is all the OLine needs.
>>
>>74203852
Because some teams don't want to win, they just want to keep their fan based entertained
>>
Because of scrubs like Rodgers?

He has good pass technique, but he always throws running around because he can read a defense for shit, so he just waits till his receivers break free
>>
>>74203852
problem is college programs produce dual threat quarterbacks because thats what wins at the college level.

look at this year's national championship game and heisman winner as evidence.

they'd draft pocket passers if they were there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.