[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just offered a football contract for a team on the other side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0160.gif (2MB, 393x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.gif
2MB, 393x324px
Just offered a football contract for a team on the other side of the world...

It's not world class tier or even good tier but it's a fucking pro contract.

Let's celebrate lads.
>>
Stop lying on the Internet
>>
File: IMG_0161.gif (1016KB, 359x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.gif
1016KB, 359x270px
>>74200959
>he's on to me
>>
File: pupper.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.gif
2MB, 360x414px
>>74200948
congrats, even if you are lying.

what league?
>>
>>74200986
It's the truth and India... most likely won't make millions but it's a start I guess :3
>>
>>74200995
>India
Ok, then.
>>
>>74201015
Their premier division, as I said it's not glitz and glam. It's something ;)
>>
>>74201286
>India
Damn dude, is the love for your sport worth it?

Any time you post on /sp/ for the rest of your career will be "POO IN LOO"
>>
>>74200948
get a trip and update us with your adventures
>>
>offered a football contract for a team?

You mean you got offered a football contract by a team?

>Brits in charge of speaking their own language
>>
>>74202179
most English people live in Spain
Brits are all refugees
>>
>>74201663
It's the only thing I've ever wanted to do, so I have to take any opportunity given :/ but it'll be nice desu. New culture and that

>>74202169
I'll defo try that, what stuff you want to see?

>>74202179
>a fucking leaf
>>
are you guaranteed playing time?
>>
Anybody found OP yet?

Indian football websites are fucking hilarious doe
>>
>>74202323
As it stands yes, they needed a few new players to fill out a squad that was thin for the start of the new season. I used that to get a clause inserted that has me playing a minimum of 15 games in the season.

>>74202416
Sup, OP here. Drinking and eating with the family as celebration, hence I'm popping in and out of the thread lol
>>
>>74202923

What's the pay per week? Are you a poo in the loo living in the UK or are you a chav?
>>
Does your team have any high profile stars like Jermaine Pennant or Florent Malouda
>>
>>74202923
Don't worry now, I'm just curryous.
>>
>>74202923
>drinking and eating with the family at 3 am on a Monday morning

OP is most certainly a LARPing faggot
>>
>>74203174
lmfao

if you're going to pretend to have a fantasy life, why not make it a better fantasy life?
>>
>>74203191
>having to google that

wew
>>
>>74203191
>OP lives out his dream of being a professional footballer by shitposting
>chooses to go to India

wew lad
>>
>>74203174
>>74203191
Maybe he's in India now
>>
>>74200948
it's a trick, they are going to harvest your organs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.