[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spurdoras can't even beat the fucking Knicks >expect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: durantlaugh.jpg (67KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
durantlaugh.jpg
67KB, 770x433px
>spurdoras can't even beat the fucking Knicks
>expect to challenge us

this year gets better and better
>>
>3-1
>73-9
>Advanced stats
>>
>>74200864
Yeah because the regular season matters

Pop sat out key players at New York. It's irrelevant, you stupid fucks.

And remember, we blew you out in the opener
>>
>>74200963
desu spurs lost to the knicks in 2015 too and didnt get out of the first round
>>
Warriors lost to the kings. The fucking kings lmao
>>
>>74201012
And the Warriors set the regular season wins record last year and lost to a mediocre Cavs team, the regular season doesn't mean anything
>>
Why do Warrior faggots not get it?

The regular season doesn't matter for teams like the Cavs and Spurs. Those teams don't try in the regular season

The Warriors TRY in the regular season, so when they lose, its even more pathetic. They aren't equivalent at all.
>>
>>74201021
kings are much much better than the knicks, with a better future too
>>
>>74201023
>the regular season doesn't mean anything

which the Spurs proved too last season, actually
>>
>>74200942
>Thinking old stats has anything to do with this new Warriors team
>>
>>74201038
>damage control

Funny how people say teams don't try when they lose.
>>
>>74201038
Yes everyone doesn't try except the Warriors. How autistic are you?

Lol the Warriors just run pick and roll and chuck 3s while LeFuck leads league in minutes.

Lebron better hope Dray gets suspended or someone gets injured like last year. He has no Harrison brick Barnes to save him this year either.

Lebron has probably 2 relevant years left in him.
>>
File: blue3-1leadlmao.png (130KB, 1211x431px) Image search: [Google]
blue3-1leadlmao.png
130KB, 1211x431px
>>74201158
>kings
>much better than knicks
lmao
>>
>>74201587
tell me what their records are in 2017. i'll wait
>>
Didn't Kings beat Cavs too?

Oh let me guess they weren't trying.
>>
File: file.png (136KB, 1211x431px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136KB, 1211x431px
>>74201683
Hot off the press.
>>
File: 1471116488005.png (535KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1471116488005.png
535KB, 960x731px
>>74201587
>Comparing Eastern Conference scum with Western Conference scum
>>
>>74201683

Kings are 0-2 against the Knicks this season.
>>
>>74201774
>>74201738
guess no one wants to answer my question. for shame!
>>
>>74201685
>Didn't Kings beat Cavs too?

Yes.

https://twitter.com/sacramentokings/status/824451585098919936

The King's banter blew the Cavs the fuck out so badly, on Twitter, that it contributed to the league changed the rules on teams celebrating victories at the loser's expense.

>The NBA sent a memo to all 30 franchises this week regarding rules prohibiting the "mocking and/or ridiculing" of opponents or game officials by teams on social media. The memo from NBA deputy commissioner Mark Tatum stated that some recent social media postings on official team accounts had "crossed the line between appropriate and inappropriate" and cited concern that "such conduct can result in ‘Twitter wars' between players that can cause further reputational damage and subject players to discipline by the League."

>The memo cited three specific examples of material that would be inappropriate for posts on official team accounts:

>· Disparage, belittle or embarrass an individual opponent or game official;
>· Mimic or impersonate an opponent or game official in a negative manner; or
>· Criticize officiating or the NBA officiating program.
>>
>>74202369
5 bucks says LeBabby got Silver to pass that rule for him.
>>
>>74201023
they added KD and are one loss away from tying that with over 25 games left. clearly they've taken a step backward
>>
>>74202463
They're on pace for a higher scoring differential than last year though. Warriors record was so good because they tried and got burnt out in the regular season. They haven't win every close game that they would have last year by playing it smart and saving themselves for the playoffs.
>>
>>74201038
>Spurs only 5 games back
>LeBabby complaining about not having enough help
>"they don't care about the regular season"
>>
>>74201781
so this...is the power of autism
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.