[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>t-the patriots have the best dynasty! >t-the cubs had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 519295414.jpg (87KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
519295414.jpg
87KB, 750x521px
>t-the patriots have the best dynasty!
>t-the cubs had the best championship!
>t-the warriors are the best basketball team in the world!

All. False.

Sorry honey, but the real best team in the world is the Connecticut Huskies basketball team. They've won 99 games in a row, and are about to make history by winning their 100th consecutive game this Monday. That's right boys, women are making history. Women are apart of the greatest basketball team ever.

Bow. Down.
>>
>women's sports
>>
You have ten seconds to name one (1) player on the UCONN Women's Basketball team
>>
>>74196147
Except for delirious Cubs fans, who says the Cubs had the best Championship?
>>
File: ookla bb.jpg (87KB, 590x303px) Image search: [Google]
ookla bb.jpg
87KB, 590x303px
>>74196147
i agree that college basketball had the greatest sports dynasty ever, but you have the wrong gender and the wrong coast there.
>>
>>74196238
It was definitely the most exciting championship of 2016.

-t Brewers fan
>>
>>74196147
I Dont care what any of these assholes say, what the Uconn women are doing right now is legendary
>>
>>74196257
What would the final score be between the 1972 UCLA Bruins and 2017 Connecticut Huskies?
>>
>>74196282

Why? It's pretty easy when the talent pool in women's soccer is low and all the best want to go to UConn.
>>
>>74196282
Five random posters in this very thread could probably beat them with about a week's worth of training.
>>
>>74196299
bruins 254
huskies 18
and bruins put in their bench for the entire second half
>>
>>74196215
Rebecca Lobo
>>
>>74196390
>>>/pol/ is that-a-way
>>
I know no one cares, but I enjoy reliving my glory days by posting this in every thread mentioning women's basketball.

When I was a freshman in high school, me and 2 other guys from the football team destroyed a girl's team composed of an all-state and an all- County and a 3rd girl from the team every time we played in gym. 14 year olds that never played basketball above a pick-up level destroyed l three 17 year old girls that were all Stars at, at least, girls basketball.

If you think college, or even high school, players couldn't destroy the UCONN women, you're a fool. It's not even impressive considering they have about zero competition. All the elite players want to go there. No other school can compete, especially since they've had two record breaking winning streaks in the last decade.
>>
>>74196583
The score probably would be something like that. Your average boys highschool team could probably beat the huskies by over 100
>>
>national champions
Props to them for not being total plebs like the men's leagues that call themselves "world champions"
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>74196583
>athletic aptitude is a social issue
>mfw
i believe you would be happier on reddit or tumblr. in the meantime google "uswnt vs u17 men" or serena williams vs karsten braasch"
>>
>>74196723
>All the best players from around the world come to play in the league that is the best in the world by a huge margin
>Teams in the league from multiple countries
>Not world champions

If there was a league remotely close to the NBA in terms of skill and revenue, you might have a point, but as it stands now, you dont
>>
>>74196705
you have proof to back that up?
>>
>>74196749
who cares, it's still a pathetic thing to do
>>
>>74196757
look at every single sport that women play ever. highschool hockey teams regularly play and beat the women's NT's from the US and Canada (the best in the world), same with soccer. Why would basketball, a spot that is more based on genetics and less on technique than almost any other, be any different?
>>
File: nba champ=world champ.jpg (162KB, 709x397px) Image search: [Google]
nba champ=world champ.jpg
162KB, 709x397px
>>74196723
>>74196800
>>
File: 1486344104397.jpg (43KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486344104397.jpg
43KB, 396x398px
>>74196402
>ten minutes
i guess you had to google huh?
>>
>>74196813
>using exhibition games as proof
you cant be this stupid
>>
>>74196938
>if they pay them money the result will change

you are this stupid
>>
>>74196938
are you actually this stupid?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.