[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder the greatest to ever play the game, who changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: brady.jpg (67KB, 1000x578px) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
67KB, 1000x578px
daily reminder

the greatest to ever play the game, who changed the game for good, who taught the entire country what it means to be a man, he who was humbled, he who found himself in the form of a man and was humbled before God, he who rose and was exalted

in his name we pray
>>
he'll finish with 7 rings and the only three-peat
>>
According to himself, all he said here was "Hey God, you remember that whole David Tyree thing?", and has previously said in interviews that he doesn't think God gives a shit about football.
>>
>>74195208
>According to himself, all he said here was "Hey God, you remember that whole David Tyree thing?

do you not know what a joke is?
>>
>>74195198
amen
>>
>>74195253
>>on 4chan
>>not autistic
>>
>>74195402
being autistic is good retard
>>
in super bowl 38, steve smith sr and muhsin muhammad were talking about how the game wasn't over as they were on the sideline.
>>
File: 1485792174887.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485792174887.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>74195172
>who changed the game for good
>>
File: file.jpg (24KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
24KB, 1200x680px
What's that Tom? You're going to lose a SB? Sure thing. I'll directly undermine the free will of everyone so you can win. This is clearly the most important thing for me to do as a divine being.
>>
>>74199383

Good to know that the big man upstairs has his priorities in order.
>>
>>74195172
Amen
>>
>>74195172

AMEN.
>>
Amen
>>
>>74199383
>implying Brady wasn't praying to Kek
>implying his friend the God Emperor didn't inform him about meme magic and weaponized autism
>implying he doesn't shitpost on /sp/ and /pol/ along with Gronk and Edeljew
>>
>>74208107
this 2bh
>>
Honestly wish Atlanta would have won just to watch /sp/ collapse, but I guess this is cool.
>>
>>74195172
Amen
>>
>>74195172
How does he have such undying faith in himself?
>>
File: whereisyourgoatnow.png (112KB, 694x369px) Image search: [Google]
whereisyourgoatnow.png
112KB, 694x369px
>>74195172
Amen brother
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.