[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more boring, dire, unimaginative, uncreative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Middlesbrough_FC_crest.svg.png (265KB, 983x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Middlesbrough_FC_crest.svg.png
265KB, 983x1024px
Has there ever been a more boring, dire, unimaginative, uncreative team in the Premier League?

I hope this sack of shit gets relegated.
>>
Some Boro fan on here was going mental at me in the summer when I said they'd play the shittiest busparking football the league had ever seen.
>>
>>74191888
The nonce?
>>
>>74192094
Not sure, he was very, very angry though.

What is it with North East football fans.
>>
>>74192135
We're eternally angry just because of the amount we have to fork over for away travel
>>
>>74192163
You don't see them crying about that in Carlisle.

Not that anyone gives a fuck about what they think in Carlisle.
>>
The Jordan Rhodes shambles sums up Karanka's football.

Why the fuck would you not play someone with such a good goalscoring record?
>>
shame because that is a great crest
>>
>>74192283
It's fucking awful. What are you talking about?
>>
Karanka is like if you took Jose Mourinho and stripped any semblance of personality from him and rubbed his dinner in dog shit for three days straight

Miserable football and miserable personality

You can tell he and Jose worked together before
>>
>>74192163

I'd have said you're eternally angry because you live in fucking Boro
>>
I dare you to visit boro
>>
>>74192379
You're fucking awful. I'm talking about (You).
>>
Where abouts from Boro are you lads from?
>>
>>74192414
My friend will live near Boro next year for his placement year at uni. Him and 4 others are pretty much living in a mansion at £80 a week each.
>>
>>74192379
awful crests would be United's, City's, Liverpool's, West Ham's... this one has a sense of style and intimidation
>>
>>74192533
Yeah you can buy a house for 30k in Boro, but the downside is you have to live there.
>>
>>74191875
Burnley
>>
>>74192545
>sense of style and intimidation
It has neither. It looks like it's been put together by a child using MS Paint.
>>
>>74192533
>living in a mansion
>in middlesbrough

Yeah, no.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.