[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone give me a reason as why sports aren't rigged. No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Someone give me a reason as why sports aren't rigged. No seriously.

Look at the last championships.

>NBA
Fucking Lebron won one from the land beating memecurry after being down 3-1

>MLB World series
Cubs vs Indians, if that wasn't meme enough it went into game 7 from when the Indians led the series 3-1 and seemed assured victory, the cubs come back to break the curse

>NFL Superbowl

Brady comes back from a 25 point deficit in the fucking superbowl, makes Owl history by forcing OT and coming away with the win to forever put him and belichick in the history books as the best

I'm going to be real I don't know jack shit about the fucking NHL but, even that fucking Fox won the CL or something in Europe. Tell me this shit isn't rigged.

FUCKING TELL ME
>>
>all my teams lost: The Post
>>
>>74166075
I rooted for Lebron, the Indians, and Brady in each of those championships respectfully, 2 of them I was happy they won, and the Indians infuriated me, but the point is look at all those fucking stories, the sports market is dying so they''re trying to generate hype with headlines
>>
>>74166082
>only one not mentioned is nhl

Good. (for the most part) Although, the Chicago Blackhawks are properly shilled through the league. Just look at the "top" 100 players list. All were agreeable untill they went all in with Toews, Kane, and Keith. And left out Malkin, and probably Thornton.

The NFL is a joke though. The refs have an unordinate amount of control.
>>
>>74166067

Why the fuck would the NFL rig something for the Patriots of all fucking teams?
>>
>>74166067
>american sports
There's your problem
>>
>>74166413
one of the words you used isn't real.

I'll let you figure it out.
>>
>>74166413
It's literally retarded, it's been penguins blackcocks and kings for the past 5 years
And it's irritating to seem them
>>
>>74166067
>teams with good players win
>the media pays attention to good teams

OMG LIKE TOTES RIGGED
>>
Please explain how Edleman's catch was rigged.

That shit was literally an inch away from hitting the ground.
>>
>>74166067
the falcons only executed one part of a two part plan. if you're going to score that quickly, you have to slow down in the home stretch and let the other team sit there and stare at that big gap on the scoreboard. it's a real shame though, that we didn't get to see them drop 50.
>>
wow, it's almost like sports can be historic and exciting sometimes
>>
>>74166620
Yeah I knew. I just didn't give a fuck.

>inordinate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.