[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, with all things being considered,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe.jpg (7KB, 228x221px)
Pepe.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
Now that the dust has settled, with all things being considered, which Super Bowl game was more J U S T?

>Superbowl XLVIII (Seahawks BTFO Broncos, plain and simple): 43-8
>Superbowl LI (Falcons perform the worst choke in NFL history to the Patriots who don't have Gronk, among other storylines):
>>
18-1
>>
The Broncos had the greatest offense in NFL history that season, Peyton had set the record for most TDs and got the MVP obviously

Then to basically lose on the first play of the game was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Yeah the Falcons did choke away a 25 point lead but the Pats weren't the underdog.
>>
In terms of JUST it was the Seahawks BTFO the Broncos. That was getting worked over like only Brendan Frasier knows.

Atlanta choking is way, way funnier though.
>>
>>74155387
18-1 was a close game, though. It was only a choke in the context of the season. But as a game? Nothing tops the Falcons giving up a 25-point lead.
>>
Superb owl XXV was the biggest JUST because it was the start of 4 superb owl losses in a row , bonus points if you don't have to use google fucking underage b&
>>
XLVIII was more about Peyton going full JUST. I still remember all the talk prior to the game about him solidifying a case for being the GOAT once he won. The Broncos got BTFO sure, but it's not like it was the first time. When they lose superbowls, they leave no doubt.

LI will live on in infamy. The Falcons will never live it down. Every single time they have a big lead. Every time the scores are even remotely similar. Every time a team scores while they're ahead. Eternal JUST.
>>
>>74155464
no, it was the biggest JUST because it's the only super bowl to ever end on a missed field goal kick, you dumb canadian
>>
JUST:

Season: 18-1
Over a series of different Super Bowls: Bills
In one game: Falcons

I think the Bills have it the worst because they had four chances and fucked it up every time.
>>
>>74155364
dumb frogposter
>>
Broncos choked harder than any other super bowl team ever

8 points and that was in complete garbage time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.