[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people do you think turned this off and missed the incredible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
How many people do you think turned this off and missed the incredible ending because they assumed it was over? How did they feel in the morning?
>>
File: 1486388824372.png (160KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486388824372.png
160KB, 500x390px
Just your threadly reminder that:
WE WILL NEVER BE UP BY 25 POINTS IN THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN
and
WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RUN THE BALL ON 3RD & 1 ON THE 22 YD LINE TO CLINCH A SB VICTORY EVER AGAIN EVEN AFTER LITERALLY GIVING THE PATRIOTS EVERY SINGLE SCENARO POSSIBLE TO WIN
and
WE WILL NEVER EVER ever WASH THE UTTER HISTORICAL STENCH OF THIS LOSS OFF
You lel "optimists" are truly like little babies to me.
>>
reminds me of the heat fans that left the area and were trapped outside.
>>
>>74133290
I did, I went to take a shower and fap at around the middle of the 3rd. Came back and saw it was tied, then got to see the ending.
>>
>>74133322
Should his sports fan license be revoked, /sp/?
>>
File: 1484719648782.png (34KB, 814x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484719648782.png
34KB, 814x619px
>>74133290
I did, and I regret it so much.
>>
File: WideRight-Norwood1.jpg (13KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
WideRight-Norwood1.jpg
13KB, 250x231px
>>74133299
Buffalo still hasn't gotten over the wide right kick. It never gets better
>>
my dad went to bed when it was 21-3
>>
>>74133290
Tony Kornheiser did
>>
>>74133550
That feels unprofessional
>>
>>74133290

I'm jelly of those smart people.
>>
>when those who fell asleep in the group chat woke up to 600 new messages
they knew they fucked up
>>
>>74133290
I did, it was 3 am and I was tired as fuck. While having to wake up at 9 am as well. Regret it all
>>
>>74133550
la jizzeriee!
>>
All year my phone reminds me when close games are on.

I fell asleep when it was 28-3, but my phones chime woke me up just in time for overtime, I scrambled out of bed and rushed to turn the TV on and I was able to see them pull off the excellent final drive.

It's a shame I didn't see the entire comeback, but to see the final drive of overtime is just as good.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (42KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
42KB, 404x404px
>call yourself a football fan
>turn off the game in the biggest final of the year
>>
Not gonna lie, I went in the other room to play vidya when the Falcons scored to make it 28-3. Checked on the score, though and came back in when the Pats were about to score the touchdown to make it 28-20
>>
>>74134794
This, anyone that turns the game off before it is finished is a CASUAL. You should know by now that it is never over until its over.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (33KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
33KB, 920x613px
He was there and left. He's claiming his son was feeling ill. Total coincidence that it was after the Pats went down 28 - 3.
>>
>>74133408
The laces were in!
>>
I almost did. Instead i just pulled it up on my laptop while i watched something else, just in case.
>>
I turned it off at halftime because I had work in the morning. Would have gone to bed even if it was close game. Still watched the second half without knowing the result. Spat my porridge all over the TV.
>>
>>74135217
I missed a good chunk of it. At 21-3 I relaxed for a bit, checked the score and it's 28-3 so I went for a walk. On the way there I see 28-9 and think there's just no way. Then it's 28-12 and I'm thinking still no chance. 28-20 and I'm on my phone on the way back thinking holy fuck they might do it. But then I see Atlanta on NE 22 and think nope lol jk. Right before I get home I check again and NE has possession I'm shitting myself. Got to see the end of the game tying drive and OT.
>>
>>74133290

Guilty as charged. In my defense, here in Denmark it was the middle of the night, and the Lady Gaga halftime show is nothing to me.

When I woke up and checked the results, just to see how bad it had turn out, I was flabbergasted. And even now I feel bad I gave up hope on the Pats, especially I had told my friends never to give up hope, quoting SB49 as an example.
>>
>>74133368
>74133368
yes
>>
I didn't turn it off, but I did go on my computer and was watching on the TV next to me instead of watching it on the couch. Once it was 28-12 I moved back since the Pats were gaining steam.
>>
The Lady Gaga halftime show was the best part anyway.
>>
I watched every play, but at 28-3 turned the sound off.
>>
>>74135253

I watched the second half in about 10 minutes skipping all the dead time. 100% sure the Falcons had won just seeing how it played out. It was surreal how fast the 25 point lead evaporated. Even in OT I assumed the Falcons had to have something go right for them.
>>
>>74133290
stopped watchin at halftime
came back near the end of the 3rd
>>
>>74134846
bad to leave, worse to make up some flimsy excuse for why. just own it and move on, you weren't the only one to do it and you won't be the last, just the most famous and spectacular
>>
I kept watching for no other reason than it was the last football game of the year.
I'm a Pats fan and I swear 75% of the people I know walked away at 28-3 including my own father.
There was so much "woe is me" spoiled fan posting on Facebook I threw out an optimistic prediction of a comeback half to break the trend and half to be silly and cheer my friends up.
Then it actually happened and now everyone thinks I'm a wizard.
>>
I watched the game but admittedly didn't watch every play I was too nervous and honesty thought if I watched them too much I would curse them call me crazy but if I didn't do it we wouldn't have won that game
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.