[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we escape it? Alternatives? Fox Sports is even more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: jews.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
7KB, 500x500px
How do we escape it?

Alternatives? Fox Sports is even more cringe garbage in terms of highlights and production

It's fucking depressing to realize you have ESPN virtually all the time. They own almost every sport except Hockey. Their NCAAF production is actually the best too

I'm a semi-professional sports gambler, so need to keep up to date on everything as much as possible, and there's really nothing else.

I can't take the cultural marxism anymore. This Jamele Smith show is more than I can bare

How do we smash the ESPN jewopoly?
>>
>>74130262
Oh no doubt MLBN is probably the most quality for pure sports coverage and nothing else when its baseball season
>>
File: 63ef2e4a93.jpg (32KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
63ef2e4a93.jpg
32KB, 480x319px
>>
>>74130243
>I can't take the cultural marxism anymore.
pfffftt hahahahahahahahaahahaha can you be anymore gay?
>>
Why the fuck do you watch anything other than live games?

>>74130243
>I'm a semi-professional sports gambler, so need to keep up to date on everything as much as possible, and there's really nothing else.

lol hope you're not maing any serious bets if you rely on espn for info. try the internet and podcasts you mook
>>
>>74130287
>good goy, listen to this black lesbian cover men's basketball
>good goy, watch this documentary on Title IX
>good goy, watch a bull dyke cover college football
>good goy, watch this spic ex-softball player cover MLB
>good goy, look at the first openly gay NBA player. Isn't he so courageous?
>good goy, watch this Black Lives Matter show on everyday leading up to primetime games
>good goy, notice how we have anchors of every ethnic background possible
>good goy, notice how we instantly fire any white male who doesn't follow the liberal narrative, like Curt Schilling and Cowherd

Kill Yourself
>>
File: 1486325212463.jpg (77KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486325212463.jpg
77KB, 1200x600px
Why do you need E!SPN?

nfl, nba, mlb and nhl all have higher quality streaming services at a third the cost
>>
>>74130281
This desu
>>
>>74130281
Based Davey Pageviews
>>
>>74130320
Obviously not for betting info, but to watch games and highlights, which have entertainment value + keep you up to date overall
>>
>>74130371
who is this gorgeous horsefaced maiden
>>
>>74130371
Any out of market games I stream online. MLB I'm fine streaming off like firstrowsports

For big games I want reliable quality viewing and you have to watch ESPN either way when it gets to playoffs in most sports
>>
Best solution I've found is to just have good taste in sports.

As a hockey fan, you have 0 reason whatsoever to ever tune in to ESPN since they are still bootyblasted about losing the rights and are refusing to acknowledge it

As a baseball fan, unless you're a Red Sox or Yankee fan you never have to tune in outside of a handful of sunday night baseball games that they steal the rights to, since those are the only two teams they ever talk about

College football is like baseball, you only need them for a handful of games a season if your team is decent, or not at all if they're shit, since they won't play those
>>
>>74130281
Pardon My Take is good the rest is pretty meh.
>>
you have literally access to the same material that they have, there is no reason to depend on them
>>
>>74130243
First-Row Sports. Find a European feed. Make sure to ad-block.
>>
I liked the highlights show that FS1 had, but they canned that concept pretty quick.
>>
>>74130243
Depends on the sport, really. For an alternative network you need alternative sports, there's a good handful of new networks and streaming options for college.

For NFL+MLB+NBA you're fucked, tho, sorry.
>>
>>74130243
You could use the networks that the leagues created to do just what you're saying. NFL Network and such. There won't be another option where all of the coverage is available, because no one else will diversify like that, but if you start to go to the other options, ESPN will get phased out.
>>
Is it actually bad? I really think the 30 for 30s are some of the very few materials that show sports can mean more than just idiotic people going crazy for a ball, honestly if any of the TV networks in my country made something like the 30 for 30s, I'd give them a free pass on doing shit with the rest of the channel
>>
>semi professional gambler

What the fuck does this even mean? Your luck isn't that good?
>>
File: thirsty.jpg (11KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.jpg
11KB, 200x194px
>>74130281
this is the correct answer
>>
theres still no show with proper highlights from all sports in one place. all most people want is just a general sports show where if you watch for 30 minutes or an hour, youre caught up with everything in sports. espn used to be that, then it was tuning in to espnews, but even espnews is bad now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.