[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obviously the Patriots winning the superbowl cemented Brady as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: belichick.jpg (590KB, 2048x1435px) Image search: [Google]
belichick.jpg
590KB, 2048x1435px
Obviously the Patriots winning the superbowl cemented Brady as the greatest quarterback of all time.

But does it confirm that Bill Belichick as the greatest football coach of all time? I personally think he's easily the GOAT but I'm curious if anyone still has Shula over him.

Also, where does he rank all time among GMs? The fact that he drafted Brady in the seventh round is incredible but I don't know enough about football GMs to rank him.
>>
>>74125267
Hands down best coach ever.

Possibly best GM currently.
>>
He is objectively the best at hiring at all positions (on field and off field ). Thus making him the best GM of all time.

Robert Kraft is GOAT owner for snagging bellichik and sticking with him.
>>
Definitely the GOAT coach.

Tough to evaluate his GM skills, I think he's good at judging talent, but it's also possible that he's just acquiring scrubs and then coaching them up to play to their best ability
>>
>>74125267
The stats dont lie. Hate them all you want. Call them cheats. Bring up the bullshit "deflategate", cheat sheets. Whatever you want. This man has consistently put together teams that perform season after season.
>>
>>74125267
he's a garbage GM, and not a very good coach either. and brady isn't even in the top 10.
>>

Your loneliness is showing.

No (You) for you, but at least you had some interaction.
>>
>>74125316
lol kraft only hired bellichick to spite the jets

kraft was one of the worst owners in the league during the parcells pats era when he meddled constantly
>>
>>74125426
>hired Belichick

>stopped meddling

>sits back and reaps the rewards of learning what not to do

Maybe some other owners should watch and learn
>>
An absolute genius who elevates the game itself. People who hate Belichick, Brady, or the Patriots organization itself simply do not appreciate the game of football.
>>
>>74125509
Once the Brady era is over everyone can sit back and appreciate it.
>>
>>74125378

(you)
>>
>>74125490
What cowboy fans bitch about the most
>>
weird seeing Kraft talk about the term GOAT
>>
>>74125776
weird seeing Kraft talk about anything
>>
>>74125490
>>74125426
>>74125316
>OH MY FUCKING G-D, ROBERT KRAFT (pbuh) WAS LITERALLY SENT BY YAHWEH. HE'S SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD AT HIRING BILL 20 YEARS AGO AND DOING NOTHING SINCE
>>
>>74126259
that's what a good owner is supposed to do, hire the right people, let them do their jobs and just sign the checks and show up to games
>>
Yes he is. 7 rings, two as a DC with the Giants (including a GOAT defensive gameplan that's in the HoF) and 5 as a HC with the Patriots.

His deficiencies as a GM (he has drafted plenty of busts in addition to his god-tier finds like Brady and Edelman, Malcom Mitchell is probably the only good WR pick he's had) are probably masked by him being the GOAT coach and being able to coach many guys up.
>>
>>74125316
He's unironically mediocre at GMing. He's decent at picking up veterans I suppose, but more than half of his draft picks end up flaming out HARD. He picked Jordan fucking Richards in the 2nd round and he's barely played a down in two years. That's just the most recent example. Ras-I Dowling, Chad Jackson, the list goes on.
>>
>>74125267
>does it confirm that Bill Belichick as the greatest football coach of all time?

Absolutely
>>
>>74125378
edgy lel
>>
>>74126259

Faggot jew
>>
>>74126259

Better than Jerry Jones style meddling.
>>
File: al borland.jpg (144KB, 534x703px) Image search: [Google]
al borland.jpg
144KB, 534x703px
>>74126504
>5 losing seasons
>greatest football coach of all time
>>
>>74125509
this, tbqh.

It boggles my mind when people can't just take a minute to sit back and appreciate the greatness. Even if you don't like the Petriots for whatever reason, at the end of the day you have to recognize the purity of the game underneath that.
>>
>>74128929
>literally took the Browns to the playoffs
that alone makes him the greatest
>>
>>74130123
he had their last playoff win too
>>
>>74126406
Literally every single GM has drafted busts. That means nothing.
>>
>>74126470
Reminder that most draft picks end up flaming out. There is a reason why the average NFL career is only 3 years.
>>
>>74126470
the vast majority of picks end up doing little or nothing in the NFL. Bad meme my man
>>
>>74125267
obviously you can't be the greatest if you aren't undefeated in the SB. Joe Montana is still the GOAT. Don't bother replying I am hiding this garbage thread and continuing to scroll down. I am not ITT I am on the main page. Fuck you. Also Walsh is better than that faggot. Also, fuck you.
>>
Not only the greatest football coach of all time but but the greatest coach in any sport ever.
>>
>>74125316
>parcells
>pete carroll
>bill belichick
these are the three coaches kraft has hired.

literally all SB champs and HOFers

whatever kraft is doing to evaluate coaches it must be working.
>>
>>74132444
>Bledsoe (1x Superbowl appearance)
>Brady (4x Superbowl appearances + 3 rings)
(Cassel because of knee injury to Brady)
>Brady (2x Superbowl appearances +1 ring)
(Garoppolo and Brissett because suspension)
>Brady (1 Superbowl appearance + 1 ring)
>>
>>74126504
Yeah, without question. 7 SB appearances and 5 wins as a coach, a couple more as a defensive coordinator...
>>
File: 1486446034639.jpg (44KB, 344x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486446034639.jpg
44KB, 344x480px
>>74130307
>>
>Belichick as GM
>draft/sign a couple of good players and a couple of nobodies
>nobodies end up being stand out players
>defensive draft picks develop very well, also become standout players
>bill gets rid of all but 1 of them half way through the season, in exchange for a 6th round pick or something
>still win the super bowl somehow

Truly being a patriots fan is the most exciting ride
>>
Halas
Brown
Shula
Belichick
Lambeau

in no particular order.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.