[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /sp/, this is Matt Ryan. He's the winner of a fraudulent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ryan-playoffs-4_3[1].jpg (22KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-playoffs-4_3[1].jpg
22KB, 534x401px
Hello /sp/, this is Matt Ryan. He's the winner of a fraudulent "MVP" and the engineer of the greatest choke in Super Bowl history from which his franchise will never recover. Say something mean to him!
>>
I like Matty Ice though
>>
>>74124171
BC is most New Englanders' safety school.
>>
He somehow manages to look like he's 25 and 45 at the same time.
>>
>>74124171
he had one the the greatest games in superbowl history. 6 incompletions
>>
>>74124216
All of them came when it mattered most
>>
>>74124228
incorrect. he drove the team into field goal range that would have won the game. The coaches betrayed him at that point. I guess you are mad they didn't convert a 3rd and 25 or whatever. Then they had one bad posession with 50 seconds left.
>>
He played very well, it's unfair when the other team has both the Christian God and the Jewish G-d on their side.
>>
>>74124258
>The coaches forced him to take a 12 yard sack on a situation where even a five yard sack wouldn't have been that bad.
>>
File: 1438720331380.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438720331380.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>74124203
>BC
>safety school
>>
>>74124271
a pass shouldn't have been called at all, and he didn't exactly hold it forever.
>>
File: 600x500.jpg (61KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
600x500.jpg
61KB, 600x500px
don't worry matt, being the second best of your draft class ain't that bad
>>
He looks like a lesbian
>>
He looks like a gayer Ben Folds
>>
Has the MVP won the owl in the last 10 years?

Its a curse
>>
>>74124536
>MVP, color jersey
They never stood a chance.
>>
>>74124536
Last one was Kurt Warner with the Rams
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.