[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltsfag here, was there ever a Super Bowl that was more bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fish bowl.jpg (34KB, 660x434px) Image search: [Google]
fish bowl.jpg
34KB, 660x434px
Coltsfag here, was there ever a Super Bowl that was more bullshit than XLI?

No one could even hold on to the ball because it was raining the whole time.

Why would they ever schedule a Super Bowl in a stadium with an open roof?

Don't give it a chance of happening.
>>
well said coltsbro. all games should be played inside.
>>
>>74122955
Dome babbys gonna Dome. Only chance any team like that has is to get home field, because they will always lose to a team playing outside. They are too soft.
>>
>wanting a roof

are they playing football or indoor ballroom dancing? toughen up
>>
>>74123082

Why would you want to watch people play in inclement conditions that impede their ability to even hold onto the ball? You're probably one of those faggots who wears shorts when it's below freezing
>>
>>74122955
>mfw when I rememebered Rox Gorsemann spearheaded my team to an owl
Exactly why I think Bears should keep Cutlel. All we need is a top tier defense and it won't matter if he makes meme throws and keeps chucking dragons. If Rex could get to an owl, so can he.
>>
>>74123223
>You're probably one of those faggots who wears shorts when it's below freezing

Yes actually. 30 degrees isn't that bad you fucking fag
>>
>>74122955
That Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl was more boring

the problem with the Colts-Bears Super Bowl is that everybody knows the best team that year was the Chargers. Plus the Bears were shit but the NFC was pretty shitty that year.
>>
>>74123312

>the problem with the Super Bowl was some other team that didn't even make it to their conference championship

Intredasting
>>
>>74123301

>Yes actually.

You're not even the person I was talking to, retard

>30 degrees isn't that bad you fucking fag

You purposefully remain uncomfortable to prove to other guys that you're a "real man," that's literally the gayest thing you can do
>>
>>74123355
>You purposefully remain uncomfortable

Why do you assume this? I enjoy the brisk feeling, especially when the wind bites, gives me a nice jolt of vitality.
>>
>>74123449

No you don't
>>
>>74123449
fuck off mate we know you're sitting in florida or some shit right now literally fuck off
>>
File: 145983520395376.png (87KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
145983520395376.png
87KB, 417x234px
>>74123484
Actually, right now, I am
>>
>>74123223
Yes sometimes. But anyway that's beyond the point, if you lived in some kind of rainy wasteland then yes roofs would be necessary. But when 90% of all games are played in normal weather, the few remaining games played in adverse circumstances add variety to the sport.

It's not like it's unfair for one team and advantageous for the other.
>>
>>74123511
I agree with you mostly, but if you're Chicago and used to playing in wind and snow and rain, and you host the Bucs or the Cardinals who never get to play or train in those conditions you can't deny there is some sort of advantage.
>>
>>74123533
>there is some sort of advantage.

It's almost non existent because every team practices in climate controlled facilities. Also teams that play in extreme conditions once a week,except maybe Denver, are prone to fatigue and injuries.

Point is, you don't become immune to heat stroke because you play in Jacksonville's shitty stadium 8 weeks out of the year.
>>
>>74123533
and dome teams get an advantage from playing in a fucking dome.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.