[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tom Brady was down by 25 and came all the way back to win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Sam Mills.jpg (89KB, 533x628px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Mills.jpg
89KB, 533x628px
>Tom Brady was down by 25 and came all the way back to win it
>Cam was down by 6 and gave up

I don't get it.
>>
>>74119008
Its about honor and respect. Its about how much you fucking care about winning

Cam is 50x more talented than Brady and it doesn't make a fucking difference

Brady just transcended the sport, he is now competing with Babe Ruth and Michael Jordan.
>>
>>74119008
mental toughness

Brady's had it since college where it was beaten into him
>>
cam's not as good as brady, join the club
>>
>>74119008
>Cam was down by 6 and gave up

There were people on Deadspin defending he wimp-out on that fumble, saying "why should he risk his health". I'm not joking
>>
im going to give you the answer you expected and the one you know to be true, OP: negroids have the same aversion to honor and hard-work that women do. they have no resolve. they do not have the white man's spirit, the maverick spirit
>>
>>74119008
>Black Quarterbacks
When will you people learn
>>
>>74119100
Jesus Christ that's sad. If you were going to defend it, it should be something like
>"Plays happen so fast and he just got hit. It's understandable he didn't react fast enough in that situation."
>>
File: zero rings.jpg (138KB, 825x587px) Image search: [Google]
zero rings.jpg
138KB, 825x587px
>>74119209
nice try Cletus
>>
>>74119100
Broncosbro here. I was one of them. There was zero chance he would have gotten the ball, hurting himself trying would have been stupid as fuck. I get your point though.
>>
>>74119335
>this fact about black qbs makes me angry so I respond with nonsensical bullshit
Found the cunt
>>
>>74119008

Cam obviously isn't Brady-tier what so ever, but he had worse WRs and was up against a WAY better defense than Brady was up against.

Last season had a way better defensive matchup and the Broncos D proved itself way better than Carolinas. Hell the Broncos D proved itself to be the better offense of the game.
>>
>a nigger quaterback will never win 5 rings in your lifetime
feelsgoodman

brady's gonna retire with 7. whites win
>>
File: goat holds goat.jpg (74KB, 380x481px) Image search: [Google]
goat holds goat.jpg
74KB, 380x481px
>>74119008
Cam is a meme. Tom is a GOAT.
>>
One is a GOAT, and the other is a whiny, insecure nigger. Go figure.
>>
>>74119008
>niggers
>>
That famous african american work ethic baby
>>
>>74119882
Tom is pretty good for sure
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.