[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know which football conference is better, but the better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: al-vs-nl.jpg (29KB, 412x232px) Image search: [Google]
al-vs-nl.jpg
29KB, 412x232px
We all know which football conference is better, but the better question is which basedball league is better
>>
American, ofc
>>
>designated hitter
into the trash it goes
>>
AL has a 12 year winning streak in interleague play. NL has the double switch...hmmmm.
>>
File: Average DH.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Average DH.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
>>74114834
>>
>>74114861
>NL pitchers are better than half the AL designated hitters
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
In the American League, it is considered suitable to allow a 600 pound steroid monkey bat in place of the pitcher because of a completely arbitrary rule.
>>
>tfw the national league is better in every sport
>>
>>74115003
DH is as american as american pie ahmed
>>
NL is more comfy, AL is more exciting
>>
>>74114834
NL
>>
File: 0422.png (210KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
0422.png
210KB, 599x457px
>League wants to make games shorter
>AL games are about 5 minutes longer on average
>Still want to add the DH to the NL
>>
>>74115141
I dont think that's all that statistically significant considering how radically different the length of games are. I also dont really mind the length of games, and actually think everything that can be done to shorten them would just take away from what makes baseball, baseball.
>>
National league is better. Fuck the dh rule
>>
>>74115273
In the 1950s, the average game was 94 minutes. Last year the average game was 170 minutes. Shortening it would actually be the more traditional way to go.

No more 40 seconds in between each pitch. No more batter calling for time 3 times per at bat.
>>
>>74115315
If current pitchers weren't such faggots the game would be way shorter
>3 pitchers changes in 2 innings
Eat shit
>>
The National League is real baseball. American League is the NFL.
>>
I'm American, I'm going with the American League.
>>
>>74115315
>Shortening it would actually be the more traditional way to go.

The more traditional way would be to let the Yankees win every fucking year, nobody wants that either.

I for one, like our long comfy worknight games and comfy offday gamedays.
>>
as per the first rule of baseball the national league wins by default.

AL plays """"""""baseball"""""""
>>
>designated shitter
there's your answer
>>
>>74114834
>I want to watch the pitcher go up to the plate and strikeout
Nice rules you got there NL
>>
National League you niggers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.