[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falconsfag here Am I being too much of a homer to think the PI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1486315062022.jpg (55KB, 720x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486315062022.jpg
55KB, 720x678px
Falconsfag here
Am I being too much of a homer to think the PI call in OT was insane?
Its not that it wasnt PI, but in that situation?
The first OT owl ever, to place the ball on the 2 yard line and essentially hand them the game?
Ive seen a lot worse things go late in the game.
Mainly in Seattle earlier this year.
>>
>>74112055

So you're saying that it is perfectly fine to commit blatant PI in overtime of the super bowl? If that's the case, shouldn't each secondary player commit PI in overtime to prevent the other team from winning? Maybe instead of bitching about the call, you should bitch about the 25 point lead Atlanta gave up.
>>
>>74112055
>Am I being too much of a homer to think the PI call in OT was insane?
Yes
>Its not that it wasnt PI, but in that situation?
PI is PI regardless of when it happens
>The first OT owl ever, to place the ball on the 2 yard line and essentially hand them the game?
Maybe instead of blaming the refs for making an obvious call even you admit was a foul you should instead be mad at the whole team for putting themselves in that situation in the first place. LOL blowing a 25 point lead
>>
>>74112055
>letting the other team go 75 yards without ever reaching a 3rd down
Yep, totally the PI that blew it
>>
>literally mug bennet
>would have been am easy td if not for the pi
>>
>>74112055
If you want to blame a call for fucking the Falcons, it was the missed facemask that should have and would have offset the hold that helped take them out of field goal range.

Disappointed about the end result but I can't be mad because of that fucking catch my Edelman.
>>
The Falcons line up to punt at the end of the third quarter, and get called for delay of game with 3 seconds left on the game clock. The refs March off the penalty and then the clock restarts and ends the quarter? Was I the only one going what the fuck? Why didn't the Falcons just get the clock running and just take delay of game penalties until the game was over?
>>
>>74112055
>Niglanta
You lost, we won. Deal with it
>>
>>74112306
clock wouldn't restart at the beginning of a quarter
>>
>>74112133
upvoted
>>
>>74112304
>sanu literally ripped the defenders helmet off by the facemask
Delusional failcoons
>>
>>74112055
>26 shots
>1 sip of flat beer
>1 beer thrown at myself
>1 sip
>>
>>74112346
But why did the clock run after the DoG penalty? Seems to undermine the essence of the DoG penalty in the first place.
>>
>>74112419
Apparently it runs after 1 dog, nit the second
Idk why teams don't use this to kill the clock
>>
>>74112444
Hm I did not know that. Probably changes is the last 5 minutes though, right?
>>
You should be more mad at shitty coach decisions dude. The win shoud've been ez after scoring 4 tds
>>
>>74112133
Go back and look at nearly any game ending play.
Or plays inside of 2 min.
There aren't many PI calls inside of that time frame, ever.
Muchless when you're literally handing a team a super bowl because of it.

Like I said, go look at how Seattle won the game against ATL in the beginning of the year.
>>
It was 1st down and the Pats were moving the ball at will, not like it really mattered
>>
>>74112486

not if it's the last 2 minutes of the first half or the last 5 of the second half, iirc
>>
>>74112533
>Like I said, go look at how Seattle won the game against ATL in the beginning of the year.
Atanta getting shafted by an egregious non call doesn't mean that they deserve to get away with blatant PI in the Super Bowl.

It was blatant PI.
>>
The PI call was pretty blatant.
I just can't believe that pass on 1st and goal from the 2, New England almost fucking blew it.
>>
>>74112533

You are focusing way too much on that ONE play. Are you forgetting they were up by 25? Atlanta needed just one more field goal in the 3rd or 4th quarter to win this game. Atlanta has several attempts to stop New England from scoring touch downs and 2 point conversions. In your head you think that PI call was the worst thing to happen all game, when there were countless other mistakes made bt atlanta that were equally or more of a disaster.
>>
>>74112055

>PI shouldn't be called due to game scenario

All rules should be properly enforced at all times. Kill your self my man.
>>
>commit clear pi to prevent the super bowl winning touchdown

>hurr come on really you shouldn't call that just let my team get away with it!
>>
>>74112055
>25 point lead
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.