[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more JUST player? Imagine being him; what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: blount.png (99KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
blount.png
99KB, 350x254px
Has there ever been a more JUST player?

Imagine being him; what was he thinking?
>>
Yeah he got stripped and then benched for fumbling. It's what Belichick does. Jonas Gray rushed for 199 yards, was late to practice after, and Belichick sent him to the shadow realm or some shit and he was never heard from again.
>>
He's probably happy his team won the owl?
>>
>>74107279
CUT
>>
>>74107279
probably sucker punch the nearest person
>>
I was so happy to see Lememette "More carries than yards" Blount get fucking sat. It was in that moment I regained all faith in the pats.
>>
>>74108295
When he sticks he sticks, he's capable of carrying 4-5 defenders on his back for a couple yards, I don't understand how he can perform so poorly with that leg strength
>>
>>74108315
Seriously, Atlanta's Run D is trash and outside their line they have no big bodies, Blount should have man handled them, but for real, he gave up, and fucking White took his job forever.
>>
>>74108295
Same senpai, fucking casuals all year talking him up. I told them to watch what he does in the playoffs and what did he do?

Less than 1ypc on 80% of his snaps all playoffs and fumbled the ball in the Superbowl. He'll be gone this offseason.
>>
>>74107279
He's rich and accomplished. JUST is a meme
>>
>>74107311

He wasn't bench for fumbling, as he got back into the game not long after that.

What he got benched for was James White and the Patriots system. Dude had like 130 yards and 3 TDs, nothing more needs to be said.
>>
>>74108315

Big backs don't hit the peak of their momentum until around the line of scrimmage. Push the line back some or make them go east or west and they become vulnerable.

>>74108497

Why would they cut Blount? He costs nothing and is a chess piece for Bill to play with. Some games he gets 5 carries, other games he'll get 25 for 100+ yards. That's how the system works and there's no need to fuck it up.
>>
>>74108717

He's gone because he's a free agent.
>>
>>74108753

And? They resigned him before and they can do it again.

Not like the guy is going to draw huge figures from other teams.
>>
>>74107279
he was an integral part of the team. the team just rode james white to get the win
>>
>>74108783
>11 attempts
>2.8 ypc
>Fumble
>Integral
What
>>
>>74109413
nigger he led the team in touchdowns this season
>>
>>74109592
>Brady gets it to the 1
>Nigaerrete punches it in for 1
Wow
>>
>>74109635

>Power back filling his role
It's like you're not a Patriots fan.
>>
>>74109861
Yeah he sure showed up where it mattered.
Pro Tip: Patriots would have won, probably more commandingly if Blount wasn't there.
>>
FELGER
E
L
G
E
R

WAS
A
S

RIGHT
I
G
H
T
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.