[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this guy not being mentioned in GOAT discussions right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How is this guy not being mentioned in GOAT discussions right now. I was 100% confident that it was going to be tails.
>>
sometimes seemingly insurmountable odds are defied
>>
>>74107111
>100% confident of a literal 50-50 chance
>drongo mathematics
>>
Fuck Brady this guy mah M V P
>>
Coach usually tells the players what to choose.
>>
People forget this happened:
https://twitter.com/crypticmusings/status/681223648875683840/video/1

Literally redemption arc
>>
>>74107124

That's not how odds work. Odds can change depending on how much information he had. How do you know he didn't calculate wind resistance with the weight and shape of the coin to determine exactly how it would land before flipping? I mean maybe he didn't exactly do the math, but that's how instinct works, you just know.

in a deterministic universe, anything can be predicted
>>
>>74107137
they dont tell them which side of the coin to choose dumbass, they tell them what to do if they win or lose the toss
>>
>>74107111
something sometheing 31 unanswered points in 20 minutes
something cointoss blahblah
>>
>>74107159
I was told what side to choose from middle school through college.

but i imagine you have more first hand knowledge than I do.
>>
pats always choose heads. I notice because it's usually some southern guy who says it like "hay-uds"
>>
>>74107165
Your coach was a control freak
>>
>>74107111
James white too, legit carried NE to victory but Edelman gets the headlines despite sucking ass until the 4th quarter.
>>
>>74107165
yeah but you're a fucking simpleton
>>
>>74107159

you don't think bellicheck has a fucking team of scientists analyzing the physics of the coin to determine exactly which side it's most likely to land on?

they probably have like thousands of prototypes of that exact coin and have flipped them millions of times each to determine the exact % of each outcome.

You expect me to believe he just lets some kid randomly decide and hasn't meticulously planned out the game down to the coin flip itself?

you're delusional if you think teams don't know what side of the coin is most likely to be landed on and plan accordingly ahead of time
>>
>>74107180
>legit carried NE to victory

He clearly played the best between Blount and Dion Lewis but if he didn't score those TDs from inside the 5 yrd line (where all of TDs came from) then he might've not been in the NFL next year
>>
>>74107198
Come to think of it, the first coin toss was tails because it was tossed by the frail elderly George Bush. But the consistent arm of the referee probably all but guaranteed it was going to be heads.
>>
>>74107217
That shit Bush did wasnt even a toss, he literally just dropped the coin
>>
>start of game
>call heads
>its tails
>overtime
>know that the first flip was tails but stick to your game plan against all odds and hold firm to your conviction to the patriot way and call heads
>it's fucking heads
You literally can not make this shit up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.