[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you come back from watching that game? Not even a falcons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Hanging-Man.png (6KB, 178x280px)
Hanging-Man.png
6KB, 178x280px
How do you come back from watching that game? Not even a falcons fan and that shit was depressing.
>>
>>74104893
move to LA
>>
If you were actually a Falcons fan you'd be used to this kind of thing. Between them and the Braves it's nothing new and not especially depressing even though it happened in the Super Bowl. You come to expect these sorts of chokes.
>>
>>74104893
Just kill yourself, this is the first time I've checked sp in years and this board is still just a dumpster fire. If I looked forward to posting here ever I'd blow my brains out.
>>
>>74104893
HAHHAHA KILL YOURSELF OP

YOU KNOW PATRIOTS ARE THE GOAT

YOU ARE A FAGGOT HATER

HAHAHAHHAHAWHAT A FUCKING DORK!!!!
>>
>>74104929
I live in LA
>>
>>74104984
delet this
>>
>>74104893
Years of Falcons choking has made me immune to this. I was ready for the 2nd half decline while I watched the whole room full of smug Patriot-haters swallow their words. Watching them eat shit almost made the loss palatable desu.
>>
File: 1484694995729.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484694995729.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>74104987
Well theres your problem
>>
No shame in losing to the GOAT
>>
>>74104893
a great question.

this has to be one of the most blown games from a coaching staff, ever. WHY keep passing at the end of the fourth? It's a fucking debacle. You're at the god damn precipice of a super bowl and you decide to run it up? Good. swallow your humble pill you faggots. You and your owner on the sideline can go suck a dick
>>
>>74104893
>not even a falcons fan
don't lie because if you weren't you would be ecstatic
>>
it's just a game man

you wait for the next piece of sport memes
>>
>>74104893
It made the NFL lose their credibility. It's become the WWE now.
>>
>>74104893

If can't appreciate that game then can't call yourself a sports fan.

Crying because the guys you don't like won. Pathetic.
>>
I was a football (soccer) fan for 20+ years of my life.

Then my team lost a game like this and my love for the sport died. Instantly. It never recovered, and I no longer watch football.

I'm sure there will be a bunch of Falcons fans like me, for whom this will be an irrecoverable loss. It was that bad.
>>
File: llpf.png (241KB, 1639x556px) Image search: [Google]
llpf.png
241KB, 1639x556px
>>
>>74108075
W-what team?
>>
>>74104893
Accept Trump is the president
And Brady is the Goat
And White Wide Receivers are more valuable then ball catching apes.
>>
>>74108075
Was slipping involved?
>>
>>74104967

An actual Falcons fan or the Seattle tier bandwagoners.

And not a single Jamal Anderson or Jesse Tuggle jersey was seen that day
>>
>>74107923
>now

>>74108075
>turks and cocoa
RARE
>>
File: zxpm203.png (435KB, 528x649px) Image search: [Google]
zxpm203.png
435KB, 528x649px
>tfw you're not a falcons fan

I would stop watching sports forever if that happened to me.
>>
File: 1476415920131.png (94KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476415920131.png
94KB, 300x300px
>>74104893
I saw it coming a mile away, OP.
>>
>reorganize the NFL so the NFC stops sending garbage teams to the Owl
>>
>>74107923
I'm not fully convinced the NFL is rigged, but after this game I know a lot of people who never thought it was rigged now saying they think its rigged.
>>
>>74108075
You summed it up perfectly. I'm really not sure if I'm going to bother watching NFL next season
>>
I feel like OP because I didn't bet a tenner on the Pats at HT even though I had the betting website open but then I remembered I need to make a new account and I couldn't be bothered
>>
>>74108075

I'm not a falcons fan but that game did something to me. I'm going to try not to get so invested in sports. The pain is just not worth it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.