[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who feel bad for that man ? He seems to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: BasedGrandPa.jpg (157KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
BasedGrandPa.jpg
157KB, 1296x729px
Am I the only one who feel bad for that man ?

He seems to be a nice and kind guy and a based Grandpa.
>>
I do anon. he seems like he really loves his team
>>
He knew what he was getting into when he bought the team (even went as far as adding an additional team to be cursed to the area with the MLS coming). Don't feel bad for him.
>>
>>74101409

You just know this sleazebag mafia jew fuck whacked at least one person in his life.

Fuck him. Glad his team lost.
>>
File: 1485980027761.jpg (4MB, 6530x2941px) Image search: [Google]
1485980027761.jpg
4MB, 6530x2941px
>“He’s careful to say he doesn’t want to make a statement about one political party or president, but Blank makes his point clear when asked about protests that could occur outside NRG Stadium on Sunday. … I care deeply about those values,” said Blank, who is Jewish. “It’s what drives all our foundation work and all of our businesses. So, I want to continue to support people who look for answers that are embracing and are inclusive, and not building either physical walls or emotional walls or walls of language. That’s not what’s made our country great.”
>>
He looks like a Dick Tracy villain.
>>
the look on his face at the end of the game was hilarious
>>
Old southern mulatto. They're good people.

Hope the Falcons can win one for him in the future
>>
>>74101744
He's a jew from New York City you fucking retard
>>
File: blank2.0.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blank2.0.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>74101618
He reminds me Walt Dysney
>>
>>74101744

he seems to be a New York Jew
>>
File: Jew nose.jpg (7KB, 235x220px) Image search: [Google]
Jew nose.jpg
7KB, 235x220px
>based
gee I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>74101784
walt disney was a based aryan american icon and all around winner who hated jews though

albeit this guy's still a billionaire but whatever!
>>
File: kraft netanyahu.jpg (53KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
kraft netanyahu.jpg
53KB, 876x493px
>>74101486
>meanwhile Kraft is hardcore supporter of the Zionist murder machine
>>
>>74101486
yeah I can get that vibe

what bothered me the most was when he was on the sideline after the half thinking this thing was his. fuck this guy.
>>
>>74101771
>>74101802

Oh well in that case fuck him, into the oven
>>
>>74101409
>10 minutes left in game
>"my team has this game in hand, I will go do to the field so I can get a quick start on getting my trophy and congratulating my players"
>gets sideline view of god king brady pulling off comeback for the ages
>doesnt realize he jinxed his team with his own hubris
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
As a Houston fan, I feel immense pain for the entire city of Atlanta. I know what it's like to blow an unbelievable lead at a point in the game where you have every reason to believe it's over and you won (the Comeback by the Bills backup QB against the Oilers), but never on a stage like the Super Bowl. I can't imagine what agony those poor souls are going through. To the anons drunk and hopelessly lurking through here for any solace in tonight, I truly am sorry. One day, our cities will enjoy our time in the sun.
>>
>>74101409
Mr. Falcone?
>>
the guys a jew who made his money being the walmart of home supply goods (importing tons of cheap stuff from china)

super good guy
>>
>>74101409
yes i feel so so sorry for a billionaire NFL franchise owner

i mean seriously there's millions of people that have bills to pay tomorrow, homeless, starving, drug addicts

but all of that pails in comparison to being a billionaire and missing out on a diamond encrusted ring through no effort of your own

i seriously weep for this man I really do no bullshit
>>
>>74101512
this gets bigger everytime
>>
>>74101409
his wifey is a total GILF
>>
>go onto the field painfully early
>be a kike
>dance like a white person even though you're Jewish
I feel bad we got to see a man lose all hope of mattering if that's what you mean
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-28+at+03.24.04).jpg (7KB, 133x183px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-28+at+03.24.04).jpg
7KB, 133x183px
>>74102269
>feeling bad for drug addicts
>>
>>74102291

Fucking yes. How old do you think she is? I'd fucking be all over her.
>>
>>74102269
No matter your place in life, we all feel pain. Show some empathy for your fellow man.
>>
>>74102353
GO HOME NAZI
>>
>>74102353
millions of people are drug addicts because there lives are so shitty ( probably their fault) that drugs are the only way to keep them happy and sane.

I don't feel bad for drug addicts, but I definitely don't feel bad for arthur blank

go blow your nose with some hundos
>>
>>74101872
Israel is our greatest ally. Stop being so anti-semitic.
>>
>>74102414
I'm not saying he's not bummed, i'm sure he is, but fuck if i'm gunna light a candle and say a prayer for him

fuck yourself blank tell your team not to put it in neutral next year
>>
>>74101843

Disney didn't hate Jews, in fact he worked closely with them because they funded his movies. Don't get your history from Family Guy.
>>
>>74102597
everyone hates jews lets be honest here
>>
I'm a bronco fan, don't wanna hear shit from Atlanta fans, sb 48 was one of the worst days of my shitty life
>>
I've read a book about his job with Dimitroff as a new owner and watched some interviews. The man really seems like a based fan of football who owns a team.

But fuck him. Sideline is not the place for a team owner. Respect the limits of your employees' workspace. He does that in the draft also.

My feelings for the Atlanta fans.
>>
>>74102103
Haaaaaaa! Asshurt St. Louisian here.
Fuck the Falcons and fuck those SJW commercials. PATRIOTS won this year yugely. Sad!
>>
>>74102903
Jerry Jones, did you move to Brazil?
>>
>>74102517
>Israel is our greatest ally. Stop being so anti-semitic.
Hi /pol/ or JIDF--seriously can't tell anymore
>>
>>74101890
that has to be one of the most obvious jew noses to ever exist. How could you fuck up something like that?
>>
>>74101409
He shoulda made Brady an offer he couldn't refuse.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.