[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for actual fans of Atlanta sports and obligatory flaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Thread for actual fans of Atlanta sports and obligatory flaming shitposters (don't give them you's)
>>
At least the Braves have a new ball field, r-right guys?
>>
I hope the falcons plane crashes and kills this worthless team. Fuck off
>>
I was rooting for you guys. You really needed this.

But THIRTY ONE UNANSWERED POINTS FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE'S SPORTSBALL TEAMS JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>74093823

brady's march on atlanta came with free vaseline.
>>
fuck these fucking garbage can faggots

had the Patriots by 25

never again
>>
Atlanta """"sports'""""
hahahahahahahahah
>>
atlanta sports radio thread when?
>>
>>74093823
so has the great southern chimp out started yet?
>>
Everyone in the Defensive Coordination needs to be sacked

All of them
>>
Fuck Atlanta.
It's a giant shitstain on an otherwise great state.
>>
FUCK THE FALCONS! EVERY FUCKING YEAR GIVE THESE FUCKERS ALL MY HOPE AND MONEY AND WHAT DO THEY DO WITH IT? FLUSH IT DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET.

P.S: DO NOT BLAME MATT RYAN! HE WAS GOOD THIS GAME! THAT FUMBLE WAS ALL ON DEVONTA'S MUFFED BLOCK! MATT RYAN HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE A REAL NIGGA!
>>
>>74093823
Isn't Atlanta the city with all those ghetto blacks?
>>
>>74094379
it's just cursed, you learn to leave with it after a while
>>
>>74093823
oh well, you guys can always claim it was a ref ball
>>
>>74093823
>93-1
>>
>>74095593
Matt Ryan got sacked because he didn't chuck the ball away. He's a shit QB who got lucky that every other team he played against choked harder than he did.

Fuck off with your shit team. Enjoy letting down your stupid city with your old stadium that won't celebrate a Lombardi trophy, and will never win the 51st SB on their 51st year of existenxe
>>
Only Atlanta cucks like the Falcons.

Real Georgians support Jacksonville
>>
>>74096622
>Supporting anything Florida
Don't you have some meth to be making?
>>
>>74096741
Don't you have a city to be letting down?
>>
>>74095731
Atlanta backs are actually better off than most places. Could be even better if racist suburbanites hadn't neutered MARTA back in the day.
>>
>>74094206

Yeah, the Falcons, too...
>>
Atlanta is a shitty overgrown suburb with nothing of value. Glad you guys lost to a real city.
>>
>>74097559

The shining city of New England
>>
>>74097349
YEah atlanta is not that bad.

ALthough it being a city, i still cant forgive yall for being fucking illary voting demorats.

But still, at least it is not as bad as Seattle,

Honestly i was hoping the patriots came back, because as much as it would be awesome for GA to win, that comeback, was just fucking something else, like 3 record broke in a single game. there is no denying it was fun to watch.
>>
>>74097559
>New England
>city
>>
>>74097734
Let's be honest. It is Boston
Boston Patriots
>>
>>74097945
Gillette Stadium is closer to Providence than Boston.
Providence Patriots

Has a nice ring to it, eh?
>>
>>74094749

Don't know if you got that one, right, chief. As someone who's live here (Georgia) their whole life, I can't say I'm really impressed by middle and Southern Georgia. Spanish moss, cotton fields and churches aren't really all that great.
>>
>>74098544

Ignore drunken phonepost errors
>>
>>74098148
nice, i didn't know providence was so close to boston, literally 30 min by train.
>>
>>74093823
How much of that city burn due to angry black mobs crying that white supremacists stole the super bowl from them?
>>
Did anyone else notice how much the Pats bullied this guy? I didn't even know his name until today Jalen Collins. Literally, I did not bother to learn his name until after the Patriots did. Arthur Blank, please draft someone who plays this man's position and replace him.
>>
>>74100480
Atlanta fans are fairweather but not so fairweather that a big choke would be strange enough to riot over
>>
>>74093823
Kudos to Atlanta for a Hell of a Superbowl and playing classy to the bitter end.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.