[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel bad for him? I know he's played like shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1111.jpg (28KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
28KB, 624x351px
Anyone else feel bad for him? I know he's played like shit and has become lazy but he's a City legend and is now being phased out in the most humiliating way possible. Hopefully they can come to an amicable separation.
>>
Why would I feel bad about a mercenary?

Players go to City to be paid not to be loved
>>
>>74048653
>he's a City legend
>>
Why feel bad? He's moving to Real in the next window
>>
Next stop: Manchester United
>>
He was already playing badly before Jesus arrived. Doesn't fit Pep's system.
>>
File: 1469656998784.jpg (18KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469656998784.jpg
18KB, 316x395px
>he's a City legend
lel
>>
>>74048712
He unironically is.
He was the moment he scored that goal vs QPR.
>>
>city legend
>doesn't even bother to learn english
>>
>>74048733
QPR was down to 10 men and threw the game away, they had nothing to fight for. Go ahead and rewatch the last 10 minutes of the match.
>>
>>74048712
>>74048725
>implying he's not

Besides maybe Toure he's indisputably the face of the club for the Mansour era
>>
>>74048767
Not an argument. Ask any City fan they'll tell you he's a club legend.
>>
Not really because he's been kind of lazy, he lost that hunger/drive
Also you have to be a fool to expect loyalty from a club despite what deluded fans think, because they'll toss you aside as well
>>
>>74048767
Doesn't matter.
That was unprecedented.
He's definitely a City legend. He will be remembered in the club's history forever.
>>
>>74048905
>teams throwing the game away, walking and purposefully giving the ball to the opposition is "unprecedented"
>>
>>74048932
>purposefully giving the ball to the opposition
Never happened
>>
>>74048955
actually 100% happened

go and rewatch it
>>
>>74048905
It was unprecedented how they were throwing the league away in the lasts matches. It was only epic because they were all a bunch of lazy idiots.
>>
>>74048712
he's unironically a top3 player of all the time
We are talking about Manchester City, Trautmann and Summerbee are considered club legends
>>
he's not going anywhere, we just have 3 strikers now a few years back we had fucking 4
>>
>>74049110
The Argentine sport media pretty much confirmed his move to Real Madrid

Agüero said he already "gave all he had to City"
>>
>>74049163
explain to me why city would sell to real
>>
>>74048653
There's only one City legend, and he's a fat arab with LOADSA MONEYYY
>>
>>74049175
just to annoy you
>>
>>74049175
Real are a big club
>>
>>74049175
To buy a proper defender and goalkeeper? Don't say you have infinite money because that's false, if you keep giving away money you'll be in the championship in a couple seasons
>>
>>74048653
He's a lazy bum that never shows up when it counts, both in the epl and in international play. Doesn't help that he's as fragile as glass
>>
pls Aguero come back to Atleti i know you're reading this lol
>>
But he IS a Manchester City legend. He's >our 3rd best all time top scorer and will probably become the best ever if he stays one more season.

He's one of the best players >we've had in recent years. Him, Toure, Hart, Silva, Kompany, all legends. Hopefully Gabriel Jesus, DeBruyne, Sane, hell, maybe even Stones and Sterling will be one day too.
>>
>>74049515
And of course the next African GOAT
>>
>>74049175
Because the kebab owner has ridiculously strong ties to halal?
That'll teach you to start threads fellating donaldo
>>
>>74048653
Is this the first to e you watched football? Happy endings are rare new friend
>>
>>74049269
ye we really need the money
>>
>>74048653
>being phased out in the most humiliating way possible
Bullshit. >Mouyes subbed out Terry that 3-0 against Man City is.
>>
>>74049198
4U
>>
>a legend of a 100% plastic club
ebin
>>
>Anyone else feel bad for him? I know he's played like shit and has become lazy but he's a City legend and is now being phased out in the most humiliating way possible.

People dont realize that "legends" arent meant to play forever on a team, no matter how much "legend" they are. This has happened thousands of times. Raul, Totti, Casillas, etc. Just because you were good once, doesnt mean you can be a started forever, and if you think is an insult being in the bench because you did something in the past then fuck off to China or the MLS you crying cunt.
>>
>>74049625
Get the feeling Pep doesn't trust Ian.
>>
>>74050854
Difference is, the players you mentioned were old as fuck.

Aguero isn't even 30 yet.
>>
>>74050991

the problem of City is they have spent more money than Barca and Madrid combined in the last 10 years and the club is plastic as fuck, so if a player start playing a bit worse than 2 years ago, hes replaced asap by another brand new star without question. Because after all, since the team became an oil club, theres literally 0% tradition or respect about the players, after all they are there just because the money.
>>
File: 1468621129907.webm (3MB, 816x344px) Image search: [Google]
1468621129907.webm
3MB, 816x344px
>can't pass
>can't dribble
>useless outside the box
>selfish
>lazy
>manlet
>injury prone
>chubby chaser
Why should I feel bad for this piece of shit? Exposing him is the best thing Pep has done in years.
>>
>>74052612
based comegordas
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.