[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going snowboarding for the first time tomorrow because fuck the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Snowboarding.jpg (204KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Snowboarding.jpg
204KB, 600x338px
Going snowboarding for the first time tomorrow because fuck the SuperBowl.

Any tips for my first time?
>>
>>74035101
dont fall down
>>
Go skiing
>>
keep your knees bent and your center of gravity low. practice chaining heel and toe turns and when you fall down watch your board doesn't clock you upside the head
>>
>>74035101
>first time

you're going to be butthurt tomorrow night
>>
steer with your back leg not front
>>
Get lessons.
>>
Watch the edge of your board when stack, you don't want it smacking into the bridge of your nose when you fall over. Seen numerous learners break their noses that way.

Be confident in your back foot hillside and board, it will control the board even if your a bit unsure when your starting out.
>>
>>74035101
lots of painkillers
>>
That's........not a bad idea
>>
it looks more fun than it is
>>
>>74035101
I remember there were skiing/boarding threads on /asp/ a while back, they might still be a thing.
>>
Leaning back and bending your knees to keep your center of gravity low is the key
>>
>>74036251
this, weight on your front leg makes it easier to whip the back one around
>>
bring lots of cash because you'll be teary eyed and frustrated in the lodge most of the time
>>
It's fun, don't stop the same way everytime because you'll get sore.
>>
Weed
>>
Stick to ubers for now. No superubers.
>>
File: 1480419993137.jpg (13KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
1480419993137.jpg
13KB, 236x289px
>>74036842
this
or you're going to get fucked up.
It's actually really shit until you get competent, which will take a while.
pic semi-related
>>
>>74044129

t. clueless amateur

Have you even ever seen a single snowflake in your life?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.