[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Brendan-Rodgers-299121.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Rodgers-299121.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.
>>
File: oi lads.jpg (8KB, 210x214px) Image search: [Google]
oi lads.jpg
8KB, 210x214px
My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's my biggest influence.
>>
you guys make fun of him but every single quote from him i've seen posted on here is true
>>
Brogders really made me think before being made to think was even invented.
>>
File: brendan-rodgers-0081.jpg (630KB, 1099x659px) Image search: [Google]
brendan-rodgers-0081.jpg
630KB, 1099x659px
There are two points: the first is I don’t feel any pressure, I can honestly say that. I have never felt anything other than secure. (Rodgers was sacked within an hour or so)
>>
>>74035838
he was right tho, being released from livepool duty is cathartic
>>
>>74033041
>>74033104

I really think Rodgers is unfairly attacked for these quotes. Maybe he needs a little work when it comes to talking to the media, but they're no less silly than the things Mou or Pep say on a regular basis. And he isn't a bad manager. You know how 3-4-2-1/3-4-3 is all the rage in England these days? Rodgers figured that out 3 years ago, and managed to send Liverpool on a solid unbeaten run despite having literally 0 decent strikers. It saved their season. With the squad Liverpool had, they shouldn't have finished any higher than 8th (which, by the way, is exactly where they finished under Klopp).

He's not a bad manager at all.

>>74035838
Remember that Rodgers got a massive payout after that. And he was guaranteed a job at some European club, because he did an objectively good job with Liverpool in his short time there. When he took over, they were in 8th place. He led them to 7th, then 2nd, then 5th (while his star striker was injured the entire season). Of course he felt secure.
>>
File: 0928382001446251362_filepicker.jpg (2MB, 2843x1902px) Image search: [Google]
0928382001446251362_filepicker.jpg
2MB, 2843x1902px
I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes.
>>
>>74046122
A master motivator!
>>
>>74033041
The problem with being a manager is that it's like trying to build an airplane while flying.
>>
>>74040771
you're not 100% but you're not wrong. if you are going to play meme formations without a really good set of players you need to do it for limited amounts of time, his 3-4-3 worked well because it covered some holes in the team (no decent striker so 3 forwards covered for the lack of goals) but every formation has a weakness so change has to occur unless you have complete faith in your players, ie little changes. you can see that liverpool and tottenham both figured out how to attack chelsea (early balls played into the box in the zone between the wingback and wide centre back) and unless conte tweaks things he will get found out against bigger teams, this is just the nature of the game
>>
>>74046122
I don't really see how this is that dicky. Like if it's just made up and used to motivate. But if there's actually names in there then yea he's a knob.
>>
>>74048082
it's not dicky, it's just retarded
>he's just talking shit ---> it doesn't matter what I do

>he's not talking shit and my name is already sealed in the envelope ---> it doesn't matter what I do
>he's not talking shit and my name isn't in the envelope ---> it doesn't matter what I do
>>
His record remains superior. Golden days.
>>
File: brenny.jpg (21KB, 475x252px) Image search: [Google]
brenny.jpg
21KB, 475x252px
People see me and see the suit, but they know I’m rock and roll through and through. You know ‘Live fast, die young’? Not my way. Live fast, sure. Too bloody fast sometimes! But die young? Die old
>>
>>74048156
Is this shooped?
>>
>>74048125
Ok yea I guess I can see that. Why not just say "don't let me down, don't let your team down."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.