[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another free kick and 32 goals in 30 matches. Will he ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Yet another free kick and 32 goals in 30 matches. Will he ever fucking stop? How badly do you think he wants to win everything this year bc of Ronaldo's memed'or last year?
>>
Wtf was that goalie doing though.
>>
>>74029129
being cucked for the 3rd time this year.
>>
when the tread gets no love.
>>
hehe thanks for the flag tho
>>
File: messi a cute.jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
messi a cute.jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
>>74029125
The only thing I know is...I want to protect that smile, l/a/ds.
>>
>>74029125
Messi has 4 free kicks now, his record in a year is 5 and it's only been a month
>>
>>74029125
>How badly do you think he wants to win everything this year bc of Ronaldo's memed'or last year?
He doesn't... That's what I love the most about the CR/Messi """"""""""rivalry""""""""""
The guy is 100% in charge of free kicks and PKs, yet he'll regularly let teammates take both just to boost their morale.
I swear Penaldo probably boils every time he sees how, in the middle of a top-scorer battle with historic numbers, be it La Liga or the CL, Messi would give away penalties to Neymar or Suarez...
It's like the ultimate "Fuck you, I can keep the numbers without even trying, lol". I honestly think that fucks with CR's head, I really do.
>>
File: Ronaldo Miss vs Celta Vigo.webm (650KB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo Miss vs Celta Vigo.webm
650KB, 398x224px
>>74039406
It doesn't help that he's 32 either and dropping like a rock
>>
>>74039495
Kek, yeah, that was funny
But to be fair, in real time it was kind of a surprising rebound
>>
File: messi self portrait.gif (445KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
messi self portrait.gif
445KB, 500x257px
>bleached hair
>beard
>sleeve tattoos
where is the cute innocent messi we used to know?
>>
>>74044879
I miss the old messi..
>>
>>74044879
3 NT fails in a row has broken him
But mainly spending most of his time around Brazilians
>>
>>74029125
>Yet another free kick and 32 goals in 30 matches. Will he ever fucking stop? How badly do you think he wants to win everything this year bc of Ronaldo's memed'or last year?

I think in contrast to ronaldo he doesnt care so much. Messi is pure genius.
>>
I don't think Rinaldo cares about club shit he has won a dozen times and considering he's won something for Portugal I'm sure Ronaldo wants to do that in a WC instead while Messi well... He just wants Barcelona titles
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.