[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, the deciding factor is the Patriots offense versus the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Owl51.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Owl51.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
For me, the deciding factor is the Patriots offense versus the Falcons defense.

The Falcons will look to generate pressure on Brady, forcing him into bad decisions. They will wear their black jerseys, bringing lots of black bodies forward aggressively attempting to punish Brady. The question is, will Brady get B L A C K E D?

On the other hand, we have seen that opposing defenses are required to play zone coverage against the Patriot offense, lest they get embarrassed by their receivers, namely Edelman, Hogan, and Amendola. The Patriot offense will look to establish colonies in the weak spots of that zone defense. The question is, will the Atlanta defense get C O L O N I Z E D?
>>
blacked
>>
Defense wins championships
>>
>>74018347
the COLONISTS will win
>>
>>74018347
https://www.strawpoll.me/12265392
>>
>>74018347
Brady looks like he's going to punch you (not you personally, necessarily) in the face, while Ryan looks like he's waving hello. I'll take the guy who's got the fire and adrenaline to punch someone's face in.
>>
>>74018347

For me, it's the Atlanta defense.
>>
I don't follow your sport, Statians, but I feel like an upset is in order. Patriots win.
>>
>>74018347
Patriots defense isn't as good as the stats say, but Falcons defense is even worse than the stats say.
>>
Skip,
>>
>>74019132
SKEEEYUP
>>
>>74018610
your bait has no power here
>>
Brady will manshame the Falcons Defence, while the Falcons Offence will be held to a mediocre scoreline.
Pats by 14
>>
>>74018641
Yeah, I guess you can come to that conclusion if you ignore everybody on the Falcon's defense. I hadn't thought of it that way.
>>
File: IMG_5077.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5077.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Falcons have stepped up their defense lately, but they've done so by massively increasing their percentage of blitzing, and had success against o-lines that are either ailing or just plain bad. Quick! Name the QB who posted the highest QBR against the blitz in the entire NFL over the past three consecutive seasons and has the best career QBR against the blitz all time? Bonus points if you can name any elite offensive line coaches who recently came out of retirement and reinvigorated a team's porous o-line.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.