[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Falcons are gonna win this superbowl. Please listen carefully.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
The Falcons are gonna win this superbowl. Please listen carefully. This is not about fan allegiance, Brady, Boston, Atlanta, etc...

The Falcons are very very good. And yes it's Boston with Brady, and Bellechick, but the media and the public are giving Atlanta zero credit.

The Falcons raped a very good Packers team, the Falcons got hot right as the season winded down, their defense is very good, and their offense is one of the greatest in NFL history. Ryan has 6 targets he can accurately throw to. One of the most underrated QB's in NFL history is on a fucking mission. The pats don't even have Gronk. AND the media is just doing a swarm of coverage about how the Falcons have no chance. AND the odds are on the Patriots to win.

Please. Gamblers, bet Falcons. Screencap this.
>>
I just want them to win so when they win 4 games next year everyone will realize Shanahan was what made the team
Meanwhile he will also be winning only 4 games because the Niners management
Everyone loses
>>
The Falcons have a better all around offense that is more explosive.

The Patriots have a tried and true offense but the Falcons are better on that side of the ball.

The question is whether the Faconis will be able to stop the Pats at all with their defense.

The Pats could come up with a few turnovers and stops so the Birds better be ready to frustrate Brady and the NE machine if they want to win.

If I was a betting man I'd lay a hundred on the Falcons +3.
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 416x264px)
Capture.png
16KB, 416x264px
>>74018265
Brady and Co. march methodically up and down the field on Atlanta's inexperienced defense.

New England defense doesn't give up big plays, buckles down in the red zone, and does enough to hold off Atlanta's high powered offense.

New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 26.
>>
>>74018265
Falcons are 1 of 7 teams to get scored over 400 points against and make it to to the Superbowl, and they faced either shitty QB'S or good QB'S with shitty supporting cast for the second half of their season.
>>
>>74018265
I've got $77 on the Pats but I'd be cool with the Falcons winning desu.

Be real though, the Falcons' defense is not good while the Patriots have a good one. Remember the last time the best offense went up against the best defense? Not that the Patriots have the best defense but they're up there this year.
>>
>>74018691

> Falcons defense not good
> Aaron couldn't do anything against them 2 weeks ago

Wut.
>>
People are about to lose so much money on this Super Bowl and it is going to make the victory that much sweeter.
>>
I´ve got 550 euros on the Patriots. Easy money.
>>
Falcons have one of the worst defenses in the last 20 years of Super Bowls.
>>
I'm betting on NE, but cheering for ATL

If the Falcons win it, the massive amounts of bandwagoner butthurt will be worth losing a few quid. And if Jew England steal it, money buys beer instead.
>>
>>74018265
If it wasn't for the fact that the owner, coach and QB of the Patriots were Trump fans, I'd be cheering for the Falcons desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js5JqoUTbTI
>>
>>74019708

*sigh*

I tried.

And yes this is gonna be Giants-Pats all over again and almost no one realizes it.

Yall gonna lose that money on Brady! But I tried to stop you.
>>
I want them to win so Trump has to meet with the Biggest Blackest Men that probably don't like him.
>>
>>74018265
>packers
>good
>ever

Lel, here's your (you)
>>
>>74018571

>Pats could come up with a few turnovers

The Falcons had 11 turnovers all year.
ALL YEAR.
If the Pats are counting on turnovers to bail them out then they are in a bad way.
>>
File: 1485203664996.png (2MB, 969x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1485203664996.png
2MB, 969x1020px
>>74018571
>muh high powered falcons offense
>muh ppg

The Patriots are better than the Falcons by literally every metric, even PPG. Since Brady's return in week 5, the Pats have had the highest average PPG in the league, paired with the #1 scoring defense in the league.

The Falcons are going to get fucking smoked.
>>
>>74033207

And how pray tell are you planning on stopping the high-flying Atlanta Falcons' offense?
>>
Falcons are not going to win.

Birds are shitty animals. Fucking sky rats. Patriots will shit all over them for that reason alone
>>
Falcons are not going to win.

Atlanta is a shitty city. Fucking overgrown suburb. Patriots will shit all over them for that reason alone
>>
>>74033405
Fuck off
>>
>>74033405

Thomas Brady is old as fuck and has a weird laugh.
He will lose for this reason.
>>
>>74033429

Atlanta's best attraction is its airport because it allows you to leave.
>>
>>74033485

Good one dad
>>
>its a best defense v best offense game

remind me how those games went in those superbowls?
>>
>>74018571
Pats on a mission to make Roger hand IT to them.
It's not just for the ring this time.
>>
>>74033614

>past events have predictive value for future events

the 1600s called they want their epistemology back
>>
>>74033653

>pats on a mission to get revenge for cheating

How entitled can you be?
>>
Been thinking of putting some pounds on the Falcons
>>
>>74025834
The Giants had a dominant D-Line with multiple Pro Bowl and HoF talents who get pressure through the middle

This Falcons defense is nothing like them
>>
>>74033207
With Brady they average 30ppg or something like that. The past 6 games the Falcons have averaged almost 40.
>>
Is tomorrow the super bowl? Why is it a big deal? It's not like there's any repercussions for losing in American sports. You just try again next year and you even get pick of the best players. For being bad. So you watch and watch American sports (all eleven minutes of game time) for nothing really. There's no real drama. It's the same four teams - sorry, franchises - playing each other, with no sense of passion or tribalism or history. Tea-- franchises don't even have real supporters. Everything is so superficial that Americans all discuss who they're going to support in the super bowl final without having any affiliation to those franchises whatsoever. "Yeah bro, I'll be supporting the falkins", they say. What does that support look like? Sitting on a couch eating 3 "family" bags of doritos whilst watching adverts. Everyone talks about who's going to do some singing at half time more than they talk about the action itself. All the adverts are designed to make their audience - most of whom already have circulation problems and knee pain - fatter. "Munch, munch, munch on our tasty snacks", they say. Then it's over and the franchise owners spend their summer discussing what city they're going to move their franchise to next season and what new name they'll play under.
>>
> Very good packers team

So injured a Defensive tackle was playing o line.

Please kill yourself OP
>>
>Literal God team up against a scrappy underdog team in the Super Bowl

Has there ever been a point where the underdog actually won?
>>
>>74033336
Lol idk
>>
>>74036880

The Patriots were an underdog in Tom Brady's first superb owl
>>
>poetically, Tom Brady will have his thumb broken mid third quarter.
>Atlanta will win 34 to 24

Cap this .
>>
>>74033614
Except the Pats are not the best defense, and certainly not comparable to those Seahawks or Broncos teams.
>>
>>74036859
The Falcons were so injured a center was playing DT. I can't believe football players were injured late in the year!
>>
>>74037223
Real poetry is Matt Ryan's current 11-5 team dethroning the current best in the NFL during his first super bowl -- the same way Tom Brady's 2001 11-5 team dethroned 2001's best in the NFL during his first super bowl.
>>
>>74037327
>the no-fly zone couldnt stop some fat guy from shooting a basketball into their endzone
>>
>>74036880
like hundreds of times
>>
>>74037678
>50 super bowls so far
>underdogs won "like hundreds of times"
>>
File: 1485928753183.jpg (443KB, 735x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1485928753183.jpg
443KB, 735x1252px
>>74036880
>>74037678
>>74037758
well...
>>
>>74032569
>>74033207
>better in PPG
>Falcons average 33.2 PPG
>>
>>74033485
Been to Atlanta. Can concur.
>>
>>74038440
>leaving XLII out of the infographic
ffs, that was the quintessential underdog victory.
>>
>>74018265
Should I bet $100 on falcons +3....i have some money in my sportsinteraction account I forgot about.
>>
File: ormaybe.jpg (57KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
ormaybe.jpg
57KB, 500x680px
lol
>muhh falcons
haven't beaten the pats in a loooong time, why start now?
>>
>>74018265
Even the R*dskins raped the puckers lad...
>>
Who did the Patriots actually beat this year though?
>>
File: izibxCn.png (119KB, 427x542px) Image search: [Google]
izibxCn.png
119KB, 427x542px
we need more Dirty Bird memes
>>
>>74036415
>you
>>
>>74018265

Didn't the Falcons lose to the fucking Chargers?
>>
>"Good Packers team"

Falcons raped a walking hospital so hard the UN listed them as a terrorist organization.
>>
>>74051489
Your analysis stop there?
>>
>>74051707

Who needs to go further?

They lost to the fucking Chargers!
>>
File: philip-rivers-argue-referee.jpg (44KB, 339x512px) Image search: [Google]
philip-rivers-argue-referee.jpg
44KB, 339x512px
>>74051751
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.