[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until football comes home? I'm thinking 2018.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (141KB, 313x440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141KB, 313x440px
How long until football comes home?

I'm thinking 2018. We have some of the most talented youngsters in world football, it's only a matter of time before Rooney leads these youngsters to glory.
>>
I'm gonna assume your finger slipped and you meant to say 3018.
>>
>>74010578

When 0 Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs players make the squad.
>>
>>74012153
>implying Chelsea, United and City have English players worth playing
You'd be relying on Championship-tier players if you don't take players from those clubs (not that the English players at those clubs are a whole lot better).
>>
aww, cute
>>
>>74010578
>I'm thinking 2018.

The problem is that you're not thinking.
>>
How do you manage to invent a sport, yet be so consistently terrible at it
>>
>>74016432
Well America that's where you're wrong!!!

We invented fucking loads not just that one including the early versions of your 4 and we're shit at every single one.

I think the scottish are good at curling (sweeping ice really fast infront of a, well fuck knows what it is) though.
>>
>>74016432
But seriously if anyone took your sports serious outside your shores like they do with football, rugby and cricket you might have a challage on yor hands! Finland play ice hocley and a few easten europeans and Turks play basketball (just so the ultras have something to do out of season) but no one gives a shit for your wanky sports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgsaaG1CQQ

Europe doing American sports
>>
File: uruguay-paraguay-foco-6.jpg (2MB, 2400x1650px) Image search: [Google]
uruguay-paraguay-foco-6.jpg
2MB, 2400x1650px
>>74010578
I honestly always wondered why England is considered a "powerhouse" in the world and honestly couldn't understand it. Then I realized, they market themselves with premier league. Thing is that PL has a gazillion foreigners that make it a good league.

It still baffles me that bongs unironically think that they're good, because you'd think that the people would realize
>we never win a fucking trophy, how can we be good?

I watched a video about a fat english guy that talks about football and he was having a dicussion with some manchester and arsenal supporters in one of those english youtube channels like devils something or that other nigger from arsenalfantv that gets posted here all the time. Well point being the guy says that Suarez is the best 9 in the world, miles better than Aguero, and then he says
>Suarez makes Uruguay look good and they're not even good

Which just shows that he's ignorant about football and never watches it, it's true that we don't have 20 marketing players that play in faggot teams and all that but we have good players and we have a solid teamwork(we can have bad days of course but I don't think there's even one NT in the world that thinks Uruguay is an easy match) while at the same time having world class players like Godin or Suarez or kekvani(as much as I hate to admit it) that mark the difference.

Yet that fat guy thinks that England that never wins anything has a good team, because SkySports told him they did.

Honestly Bongs are the same as Burgers, they don't really think the world exists outside their country.
>>
>>74010578
Remove club over country mentality
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.