[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was OJ Simpson actually a good football player or was he just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Was OJ Simpson actually a good football player or was he just really charismatic?
>>
>>74005562
he was literally an o-line baby
>>
He's got an unbreakable record so he was OK.
>>
Neither
>>
>>74005562
Both. Watch that documentary right tucking now if you can. Will blow your mind.
>>
>>74005562
He was god-tier at USC and won the fucking Heisman, senpai.

When he joined the NFL he went to Buffalel and they made him a WR. He sucked. Took the coach getting fired so the new one made him a RB like he was in college and things improved considerably.

Then he killed his wife.
>>
>>74005562
as somebody who's 28, i never saw him actually play and was too young to give a shit about him during the trial. but i watched some of his surviving game footage from when he played at USC after that ESPN documentary came out back in may or something.

and holy shit, that guy was unbelievable. he looked like barry sanders desu. haven't really watched much of his NFL games though.
>>
>>74005562
>Holds single season rushing record for 30 yrs
Yah nah he's no bueno dude lol.
>>
>OJ was guilty of murder
>>
>kills ex who was fucking some goldstein that drove around in a vehicle he purchased and living off his money
Literally /ourguy/
>>
no one cares about your mcburger >athletes
>>
>>74015278
god you people are annoying. go practice making a heart with your fingers and sell another team to the arabs loser.
>>
he had two, maybe three, god-tier seasons
>>
>>74005562

He was the first to reach 2000 yards in a single season.
>>
File: IMG_0437.jpg (43KB, 283x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.jpg
43KB, 283x306px
>this is how an innocent man looks like
>>
i remember see him inthe 80s
shit player
memeing full time
>>
>>74015514
Which is comparable to ten-fifteen seasons in the modern sissy NFL
>>
>>74012593
Facts though. He won the Heisman.

I originally didn't know that when you win the Heisman, they make two-- one for you, one for the school. As a prospective freshman I toured USC and saw USC's version of his Heisman. On the tour they said OJ had sold his own because "legal problems." We all chuckled.
>>
>>74013045
>>74013095
Made in America: The OJ Simpson Story.

It's six hours long and feels like it 45 minutes. It's got all the facts, all the testimony, from his time at USC up to his current incarceration.

He's 100% guilty.
>>
>>74015540
1) The gloves had shrunk.
2) His agent told him to stop taking his arthritis medication, which made his joints swell.

See:
>>74015801
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.