[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did God himself bless him with footballing talent? Will he fill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: jesus christ himself.jpg (87KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ himself.jpg
87KB, 1200x800px
Did God himself bless him with footballing talent? Will he fill the Ronaldo void in our lives?
>>
>another mexi manlet prodigy
Can't wait to read about him getting stabbed over a cocaine deal in 5 years.
>>
>>73989977
If Sane was english there'd be at least 15 threads right now how's he the next big thing.

But yes, Jesus balled a nice sitter there. GOAT.
>>
>>73989977
Please don't hype him to stratospherical levels yet, we don't need another robinho
>>
>>73989977
>Will he fill the Ronaldo void in our lives
Ousmane Dembele will do that. Plays like early Ronaldo desu
>>
Dele alli is better lol
>>
>>73990051
we talking bout true ronaldo
>>
>>73990049
I think he's too autistic to be the new Robinho. Her mom said in an interview he often stays in his room by himself playing guitar videogames quietly.

Is he /our guy/?
>>
If I name my kid Jesus Buddah Ali, will he be a god amongst men?
>>
>>73990135
he's really fucking religious, he chose the number 33 because it was the age jesus was when he died

OG ronaldo was really catholic iirc, maybe it's a sign
>>
>Ronaldo void
Do you mean R9 out this one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY

>>73990135
>Quiet guy stays in his room
New Messi confirmed?
>>
>>73990135

>playing guitar videogames

is it still 2008?

>you now remember when everyone played guitar hero like crazy
>>
Actually worried for Aguero since Jesus is capable of passing
>>
>>73990167
In the same interview she was asked if Gabriel used to misbehave as a kid, her mom said "Not at all, he was always a good kid, never got in trouble in school either. The only time he was grounded was because he forgot to clean his room, I had to throw a lot of empty pizza boxes and sprite bottles full of piss into the garbage, but he never did it again."
>>
>>73990243
Meant to say guitar AND videogames.
>>
>>73990243
I miss those days, guitar hero 1-3 was awesome
>>
>>73990255
I would not be surprised if this nigga also frequented 4chan. He looks autistic enough to be a regular on /int/.
>>
>>73990466
>looks autistic
He's cute and in great physical shape
>>
File: obma.jpg (27KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
obma.jpg
27KB, 500x383px
>>73990255
>sprite bottles full of piss
>>
He scored a fucking tap in that a local tramp could have scored stop hyping him
>>
>>73990255
He seems very determined to succeed, you can see the hunger in his face when he's playing unlike Aguero
>>
>>73990648
What about the assists la

Great one today and a stonking one at the weekend
>>
>/sp/ thinks this guy is GOAT

auheuahehauehuaheuhaueuhae
>>
>>73990161
>OG ronaldo was really catholic iirc

is that why he likes to fuck trannies so much?
>>
I'd just like to point out that he already has more non-penalty PL goals than Vincent Penssen, in 1/10th of the playing time.
>>
>>73990707
GOAT, no, but GOAT material, why not. Are you a filthy corinthiano?
>>
>>73990655

true, often people on the spectrum are really focussed on one thing in particular, he could be the new messi
>>
>>73990135
ONE OF US
>>
It looks he's always about to burst into tears.

Seems to be a good lad.
>>
>>73990707
>Gambás are this mad because they cant produce a goat like Jesus

Valeu, Drogba!
>>
>>73989977
He's style looks like a less skilled, but more athletic early Ronaldinho (Ronaldo back when he was skinny, in his pre-98 era). A warrior on the pitch.

Trust me when I say that he'll shine on England. City only needs a CM now...
>>
>>73992367
He reminds me a bit of that Brazilian Hull used to have Geovanni, very similar build and style

>You now remember Geovanni

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3pI0nRBkRhs
>>
Didn't Ronaldo say that Gabriel Jesus is the player that makes him think about himself the most?

It's hard to say if he will be elite in the future, he's only 19 and is Brazilian. If he stays away from injuries and parties, he totally has the potential to be great
>>
>>73990135
Wtf, i like him now.
>>
>above average in br league
>goat in premier league
really makes you think
>>
>>73992408
The Santos' rebirth started with him. During the 90's drought of titles and players, he was the first youth to "succeed" in national level. Few years later came the Robinho-Diego duo, that made all kids want to be Santos' players - along with the agents that realized the marvels in marketing that the "Santos' youth" brand got, as much as the financial weakness of the team allowing for more use of the youth boys.
Then, because of all that - but specially Robinho - came the Neymar-Ganso duo.

The three times they overhyped the CAM and second guessed the Left Second-Striker (this case, only the last two times around).

You could argue that without Geovanni, there wouldn't be Neymar.
In any case, always watch out for Santos Youth.

Although I'm starting to have a good feeling towards Palmeiras' one now....
>>
>he is a watermelon

What did Pep mean by this?
>>
>>73990769
no that's because he's Brazilian
>>
>>73992788
Não é o mesmo "Geovani".
>>
File: 1484589268702.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484589268702.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>73990255
fuck of larper
>>
File: IMG-20170201-WA0006.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170201-WA0006.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>73990707
>>
He's goat material for sure.
>>
>>73989977
He´s seriously good, but so was Robinho
>>
what's the story on robinho? amazing potential turned extreme bust? i wasn't watching soccer when he came onto the scene.
>>
>>73992441

The guy is "Senna personality", too autistic to party and socializing.
>>
File: DAMN SON.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN SON.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>73997746
Robinho, like Nerman himself, plays soccer for the bitches only.
>>
Just hope he doesn't throw his carreer away like Robinho did.
>>
Neymar plus Jesus
2018 easy win
>>
>>73997746
Moving to Real Madrid was a mistake, ofc, but not only that. Robinho was a pretty decent player for the Seleção, but couldn't manage to stable himself in team level. The guy who discovered Neymar and Robinho said Ronho was better than Nerman.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.