[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nba/ general - WHAT YOU SAY TO ME MOTHERFUCKER edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 126

File: wade-a-minute.jpg (94KB, 799x533px)
wade-a-minute.jpg
94KB, 799x533px
LAL: Julius Randle is questionable for Thursday
DEN: Will Barton (ankle) doubtful to face Memphis
DEN: Nikola Jokic (hip) ruled out for Wednesday
MKE: Thon Maker getting another start vs. Jazz
GS: Stephen Curry (illness) will play vs. Hornets
MIA: Luke Babbitt (ankle) a game-time decision
GS: Pachulia (rotator cuff) out at least one week
MKE: Khris Middleton goes through contact practice
TOR: DeMarre Carroll playing through finger injury
DAL: J.J. Barea (calf) not close to practicing
PHI: Jahlil Okafor will start Wednesday vs. Dallas
PHI: Covington, Embiid out Wednesday vs. Dallas
>>
First for spurs
>>
>>
Lebron is the one that started that whole buddy-buddy let's all play together so he can't complain, KD went to his unselfish buddy Curry, the only problem is that whole 3-1 from previous season which makes him a dick, but Lebron would do the same with Wade if Heat beat them in the playoffs.
>>
File: 1461106535519.jpg (70KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1461106535519.jpg
70KB, 500x699px
First for Boston spanking that craptor ass tonight
>>
LeBron is mad at the Warriors and Durant for doing exactly what he did? The difference is the Warriors built their team through the draft and added Durant out of luxury not need. As a spurs fan I hate the Warriors but I have a ton of respect for what they've built and how they did it. LeBron isn't really coming off as angry, he's coming off as whiny. He publicly called for guys to get paid and now he has to deal with the unintended consequences of the payroll he helped fill
>>
>>73987579
bruh i agree buy this dude is a fraud, and so is ESPN for continuing to allow this self proclaimed "King" to scurry away from the facts. If you are the best, you can't have all the great players, within that time period, play with you. Bosh, Wade and James, within that time period weren't comparable to any free agent era made teams. Allen and Garnett where at the end of their careers in respect to Bosh and Wade. The Warriors added one free agent (Durrant) and the Cavs added two James and Love. These are facts.
If James and his circle weren't busy branding him and his image maybe he would have had time to respect those who had to earn the title of GOAT.
PS work on his midrange game and stop bullying his way to the basket and the real basketball minds would gain some respect for his argument for all time greatest.
>>
File: pop tea.png (578KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
pop tea.png
578KB, 546x550px
>>73987595
The disrespect has given to the Spurs in this thread is ridiculous. The Heat were 30 seconds away from losing the title to the Spurs in 2013. And got obliterated by then the next year because they were by far the worse team. The Spurs had them figured out that year, were by faaaar the better team, and were angry for gifting them the title the year before. It was a revenge series for them.
Lebron realizes that he is on course for another bad finals loss. But this is his bed that he made and he has to sleep in it.
>>
/nba/ - Essays and Dissertations
>>
How would NBA react if the Spurs beat the memes and then beat Lelbron?
>>
>>73987595
Lebron created all of these problems he complained about. Who pressured the Cavs into resigning JR Smith and Tristan Thompson to inflated contracts. Neither of those players are as talented as their salary would indicate. Durant is the only player on the Warriors who is being paid "Market Value" whereas the Cavs overpaid for their entire roster. Irving and Love aren't big enough stars to justify 'Max Contracts', and Thompson and Smith are two of the most overpaid in the NBA. These are some of the reasons the Cavs cant assemble a roster that compares to the Warriors. It is why Lebron needs to stop over exerting himself in every situation because Griffin is pressured into making poor deals.
>>
>>73987527
My bitch is fat and pudgy.
Cookin up dough for them cookies.
My niggas we tired, divorcin
Lookin for a fit ass new bitch.
>>
File: nba was never the same.jpg (117KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
nba was never the same.jpg
117KB, 1000x667px
>>73987664
The unintended consequence of stepping over Draymond Green to incite a flagrant and swing the momentum of the series, will be, Lebron winning the last title of his career in 2016. Thank you Lebron, for bringing Kevin Durant, my favorite non-Warrior player in the NBA, to the Warriors. Thank you thank you thank you..
>>
File: st.jpg (104KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
104KB, 500x400px
>>73987608
>tfw Cavs coach playing checkers
>tfw GSW coach playing chess
>tfw Popovich playing whatever the fuck this is
>>
>>73987595
All I got from this, is the old guy (LeBron yr 14) upset the younger guys (Warriors) are the biggest draw in the league, and he's upset about it. They are the show everyone wants to see, that have the last 3 MVP's. Honestly what's happening is, the league is transcending again, and LeBrons style of play just isn't that exciting anymore in today's game. This has always happened as the league is constantly evolving. Like the Warriors or not, they are must see TV to root for or against. But they are exciting. LeBron is one of the greatest, but that bully ball, sometimes out of control, shooting layups just doesn't appeal to the masses like it once did. The Warriors style of play, sharing the ball, shooting the 3, back cuts, unlimited range, is everything the league is becoming today. For better or for worse, but it's changed. He is still willing his team to the Finals, even pulled one out last year. But let's face it, we are in the Warriors era now. LeBron can still mustard up some magic here and there and squeak one out like the finals, or Christmas Day. But we recognise the Warriors are loaded with another gear, that even he can't touch.
>>
File: 1485571976523.jpg (196KB, 844x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1485571976523.jpg
196KB, 844x1145px
Report these large posts.

They're copypasta Larry has been spamming for the past three threads and not actually discussion but comments taken from Reddit.

Thank you.
>>
>>73987664
I get why he is frustrated but I don't like how he is expressing it. Calling out everyone publicly after every loss has gotten old and he is coming across as a whiny diva and he really didn't like it when Barkley called him out for it and his response to Barkley made him look worse, saying "how dare you insult my legacy..." or however he put it. He came off like an arrogant, detached crybaby.
He is starting to turn into what people in Cleveland called him before he came back: LeQuit Blames
>>
>>73987733
This

Also don't reply to them seriously because you're wasting your time.
>>
>>73987751
How can he complain? He won the two legitimate titles of his three as part of a fabricated super-team, and was handed the third while again part of a Franken-team assembled with no thought to cost. He had every conceivable advantage last year, and will again this year. He should use the time he spends rying to the press about how unfair life treats him to instead spend some time in the gym practicing. Although-- all the 'roids and HGH he's popped might make it impossible for him to control his emotions, so......
>>
>>73987664
What were Cavs supposed to do? Pay Mozgov and Delladova instead? Who else was out there?
>>
>>73987776
Delly should have gotten paid, but not Moz
>>
>>73987776
You're replying to a troll post.

That entire post is a copypasta taken from Reddit and the person that posted it has no actual intention of seriously having a discussion with you.
>>
>>73987770
I can respect that he's really good and an athletic monster but he really abuses using his off hand to clear guys 70# lighter than him out the lane and never gets called for offensive fouls. And on the he other side of that he flops, not an insane amount, but enough that he should have been fined by now - to my knowledge he has never been fined for flopping. Sell the foul, sure, all the greats did it, but don't ask me to believe a 210# guy jogged into LeBrons shoulder and sent him staggering 15 feet down the court.

I don't mind the aggressive rim slashing style, I still like watching Westbrook but LeBron just gets away with so much shit that it's hard to watch. In contrast, the Warriors and Spurs have such dynamic off ball plays, avoid too much iso and have all those sexy back cut passes
>>
>>73987690
Pop moved on from 3D chess long ago, he plays interdimensional hyperchess now.
>>
File: 1467606393254.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1467606393254.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>73987776
>>73987802
they wont win without delly. People love to exagerate a point to shame Lebron. Dude certainly acts bratty and spoiled, but the rest of us are judging from a position to never fathom fightinYg for a sports legacy as great as the one he can acheive. Yes he lobbied for them to re-sign J.R. and Tristian for obvious reasons. They are the only other two consistent defenders on the roster. The Cavs are full of one-way players starting with Kyrie and Love. Lebron simply is saying let's not stay the course. If we're truly playing for chips, last year's success don't guarantee this year's. You can critique the delivery, but the message is both fair and clear.
>>
/prod/ here, why is there someone spamming our general asking for someone named sam?
>>
>>73987776
I mean look at the latest set of model franchises in the West in the Spurs, GSW, and until this year OKC. Those teams build through the draft and develop players into studs consistently. LeBron has to coach his team to be more than just catch and shoot players it's that simple. The Cavs gameplan is strictly give KyBron the ball, let them create for themselves or for others 95% of the time and we should be good.

LeBron is frustrated and his insecurity is showing. He knows deep down he made a few roster mistakes but dude unless you have some sort of agreement with Gilbert about splitting the luxury tax that he is so graciously paying for you, SHUT UP
>>
>>73987483
go bulls ;_;
>>
>>73987855
just ignore him and he'll go away eventually, it's some guy that shits up this general but if you ignore him he'll focus all of his efforts back here.
>>
>>73987822
Finally someone who gets it. GS has always been the deeper and more talented team. Lebron's greatness was able to neutralize them to a certain degree. But, if you consider the fact that GS was a championship team without Durant who is their best player and the CAVS are like 4-18 when Lebron doesn't play and wouldn't even make it to the Finals without Lebron, gives you a sense that Lebron is not playing with nearly the level of talent as GS
>>
Mods do your jobs.

He's been spamming the exact same posts since the last thread.

This is spam and deliberate breaking of the rules.
>>
>>73987822
I didn't have a picture of that.
>>
>>73987815
have never, ever heard an active player, EVER, speak in defense of his own legacy. this little boy is the end of the NBA, and thank god..... nba can run out all the propaganda they want, but fans are burning out on this game of " street basketball, and lawlesness. "he won't get that call in the last two minute???" players scheming together on twitter to build their own "super team" and sad sack fans who buy their favorite player's jersey, and in two months its the wrong team jersey.
>>
>>73987899

figured as much, thanks mate
>>
>>73987928
this
Just a sad shame that its "all about me!" and punkin head james has that down better than anyone, since the league created him, in spite of his average ball handling skills, and medicocre defense.
his skillset is poor, but as long a the dunk is allowed, he will still look good. after all, boy 6ft 8" pushing a ball thoug a hoop ten feet high is sooo kewl........ how many of us at 6 ft could dunk? probably a lot. i know i could. not a big deal
>>
>>73987906
He's pissed? Sounds more like whining. The Dubs were were very fortunate that they had the cap space to sign KD. It took both Barnes and Ezeli to reject their qualifying offers and being able to offload Bogut's contract, plus the jump in cap for that to happen. It was a very lucky thing that no one could have predicted.

That said, the Dubs have better scouting, better cap management and get better player and/or get the max out of all the players they sign. Just look at Patrick McGaw on the Dubs and compare him to Kay Felder, both second round draft picks. McGaw getting minutes on a loaded team and contributing and looks like a keeper. Felder? He looks like bambi lost in headlights. Dub's front office is literally light years ahead of Cavs.
>>
>>73987964
you don't know what lebron does, all you know is what he portrays himself as in the media. dude is a media slave, Jordan was/is a real nigga doing real nigga shit, tons of NBA players do retarded shit. Jordan was just doing GOATly things, you would too if you were in his position. shit i bet even tim duncan has fucked hookers.
>>
>>73987987
Well that's a lie. Jordan was talking about his legacy after his first 3 peat. Maybe it's because you never watched basketball until this year.
>>
>>73988011
Cavs needed someone like David West (or Zaza) but if you were a good vet looking to get a ring and willing to sign the minimum, which team would you choose? Dubs or Cavs? Its Dubs by a country mile. When you play for the Cavs you are dealing with James and his mood swings and arrogance on top of having to live in Clevaland. When you play for the Dubs, you play in a wide open, unselfish system with a bunch of all stars that are fun to be around with AND you get to live in the west coast.

Steph is the master of the house in Oaktown, but do you ever hear him publically diss his teammates like Leebron did? No. There is a reason players want to play for the Dubs
>>
>>73987561
First for Boston getting bombed again
>>
>>73988011
Did Jordan ever whine about he's not winning because of league rules or lack of players arounder him? Did Magic? Bird? Never. Today's prima donna's blame on everyone and everything else. Oh I don't have support players, oh coaches don't call my plays, oh this and that. Cmon man. FUCK YOU TROLLING?
>>
>>73988033
Cavs have literally no competition for finals though, Dubs at least have Spurs. I know Spurs probably can't beat them in 7 but with Pop coaching it's possible.
>>
>>73988063
Warriors will breeze through this team in 5 or 6 come June. Unless something catastrophic happens the NBA and their fans should get use to this for the next 5-7 years.

P.S. No disrespect to the Spurs who are frankly the only team who can stop them as long as they have Pop for a coach.
>>
>>73988057
bruh Lebron doesn't need to worry about chasing ghosts. No matter what he does on the court, he will always be remembered as a guy who played with the body of an athlete but the mind of an agent. It's a shame, but one he's chosen to create.
>>
>>73988116
you started this! you don't join the 73 win team you had down 3-1 in the WCF but choked. You buckle up strap em up and go back to work the next season to beat them. If you have to join another team to do it so be it but don't join that team it's that simple. Did Lebron join the Celtics when they beat him? Did Duncan join Kobe and the lakers when they beat him? Did Jordan join the pistons when they humiliated him? The answer is no to all of them. They either formed a formidable team to compete like Lebron or put their heads down and got them and their teams better like Jordan and Duncan. Now if Durant would excuse himself from being put in the same convo as any of those players forever fine. It was a weak move simple and plain and I would bet my entire life savings any other superstar in the league would jump at the oppurtunity to play with a top 5 player in westbrook.
>>
File: 1484932216118.png (113KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1484932216118.png
113KB, 228x239px
>mfw the Mods have completely abandoned us and didn't even have the decency to tell us they don't care about us anymore
>>
>>73988136
Lebron would totally join Heat if Heat beat them after 3-1 though.
>>
>>73988116
Its always older heads who don't want to admit a new gen player is better than the players they grew up idolizing or people who only started watching recently and listen to skip
>>
File: comin4u.png (190KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
comin4u.png
190KB, 498x500px
are you ready raptshits...?

tonight...your nightmare begins
>>
>>73988161
One thing....Jordan. There's no need to make this into anything else. All he has heard from the age of 15 is the comparisons to MJ, and these 2 represent the worst of it...the comparisons that give LeBron no credit at all. The gap between the two is definitely there, but it's not as wide as everyone thinks. Yes, Jordan has won more titles, but who did the Bulls beat? You talk about Jordan's HOF teammates (or lack thereof) but how many HOF players did he play against, and then how much more does that number drop when you add the key words "in their prime." And don't forget, for the 2nd set of 3 championships, the Bulls did the 90's equivalent of what the recent teams have done by acquiring Rodman. Yes, Jordan is the greatest, but LeBron is a lot closer than the Jordan lovers would have you think.
>>
File: tmp_8066-1482300347278171035753.jpg (65KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8066-1482300347278171035753.jpg
65KB, 344x499px
What is the point of spamming thread after thread? Do you literally have nothing better to do? Is it autism?
>>
Mah boi Dario brings another W for Phila tonight
t. started watching NBA 5 months ago
>>
File: pg rockets.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pg rockets.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
PG13 = Lebron who can shoot 3s
>>
File: PEKOVIC.jpg (288KB, 900x519px) Image search: [Google]
PEKOVIC.jpg
288KB, 900x519px
SOON
>>
>>73988187
Michael Jordan NEVER won a championship in the 80s.
He was the best player, and those were his statistical best years.

Yet he never won, until Scottie Pippin was able to overcome the way the Bad Boy Pistons trashed him and became a Superstar.

When Jordan retired, Pippin led the Team to 50 wins.
When Lebron left both Miami and Clevland tanked
>>
>>73988285
In Jordan's era it was a lot more competitive in the Eastern Conference so it was a tougher road to get to the Finals from the East compared to the time Lebron has played in. Lebron has had the luxury of a much easier path to the Finals in his career by simply playing in the East. Add the largest payroll in league history and huge luxury taxes then how can he get mad at Barkley for calling him whiny? Almost everyone is thinking the same thing.
>>
>>73988259
Lebron is only getting a dose of his own medicine. How he feels is how NBA fans and the rest Of league felt when he went to Miami and then helpe create the "top heavy" Cavaliers. He set precedent for players like KD to join a 73 win team in the Golden State Warriors. Step up your leadership and your team may follow.
>>
>>73988285
80s were about celtics and lakers, nobody was beating those teams. And then those Pistons were one of the GOAT teams who would beat Warriors today (much superior D).
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about this Lebron/Jordan circlejerk shut the fuck up
>>
>>73988285
>>73988309
>>73988338
NBA has some parity issues. I could have told you before the season started 3 of the teams going to the semi finals. GS, Cavs, Spurs. And more than likely GS and Cavs in the finals. If we already know who are the two top teams are (baring major injuries) why play the regular season.
>>
So it Lance Stephenson or Mario Chalmers?
>>
>>73988351
>1991: Bulls 4, LA Lakers 1 – Lakers won Game 1, Bulls owned rest of the series. Scott & Worthy were hurt and missed Game 5. Scott took just 18 shots in the series.
>1992: Bulls 4, Portland 2 – Probably the weakest team the Bulls beat in Jordan’s six trips to the Finals. Won 57 games. Drexler in his prime.
>1993: Bulls 4, Phoenix 2 – I’d listen to an argument that all of LeBron’s Finals opponents were better than this Suns team. Won 62 games. Barkley was the NBA MVP.

>1996: Bulls 4, Seattle 2 – A good Sonics team, and Kemp had a beastly series, but he’s not Dirk, that’s for sure. Won 64 games.
>1997: Bulls 4, Utah 2 – Might be the best team Jordan beat in the Finals. Karl Malone was the League MVP. Won 64 games.
1998: Bulls 4, Utah 2 – Virtually the exact same core as the year prior. Won 62 games.
>>
>>73988370
Some injury could happen like to Malone in Lakers and underdog team could win.
>>
>>73988370
>If we already know who are the two top teams are (baring major injuries) why play the regular season
Gotta give the rest of the league a chance to take their shot at it. Just because they aren't likely to break through doesn't mean they shouldn't be given the chance to try.
>>
>klove's back is broken
which east team takes down the Cavs?
sixers? deer? Raptors? Saltics?

please responder
>>
File: 1431904564737.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1431904564737.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>73988143
>>73988205
>>73988366

Summer never ended, mods abandoned us, we're on our own boys
>>
>>73988399
Those Jazz teams were insane, second strongest was probably Indiana in ECF.
>>
File: 1394653015000-USATSI-7746627.jpg (56KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
1394653015000-USATSI-7746627.jpg
56KB, 534x712px
Holy fuck these LeBron babbies are delusional. MJ is still the GOAT and LeBron cant get to him.
>>
>>73988425
Depends on playoff seeding 2bh

If half of the eastern conference ends up tied again like last year then who the fuck knows. Whoever ends up with the higher seed will have the better chance at it.
>>
>>73988453
Lebron didn't bring a championship to Cleveland. The zebras and the NBA officials in charge forced 7 for money and ratings. It worked and they get as much credit for Clevelands championship as Lebron. In fact, I give Kyrie more credit than Lebron in that championship.
>>
>ITT: two shitposters fag up the thread with Lebron/Kobe/Jordan/Westbrick/Durant walls of text about shit nobody fucking cares about

Fuck.

Off.
>>
>>73988479
LeBron's 30/11/9 avg in the finals says differently larry. Leading both teams in all major stats. The only thing the refs did was toss out Green for one game. The Warriors still didn't win game 7 at home even with Green having the game of his life.
>>
>>73988438
Lakers were old. No Kareem. Portland sacked ass man they had one good player. Suns team had one good player with an undeserving MVP. Sonics were solid but not historic. Jazz were old fuckers. Just not comparable to the Warriors and spurs
>>
If Brooklyn finishes last in both of the next two years but Boston fails to win the lottery with their pick, is it confirmed that the lottery was definitely rigged for Cleveland in those years past? Or that it is rigged in general?
>>
>>73988143
Bro shut up about mods already
>>
>>73988536
you shut up
>>
File: 1484793724477.jpg (86KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
1484793724477.jpg
86KB, 935x935px
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>73988438
stupid gypsy, that pacers team had Reggie miller and the knicks team had patrick ewing. Fucking Hofers and goats at their position, are you retarded or something?
>>
>>73988532
Jazz are easily comparable to Spurs, and Malone was in his prime then. Sloan was also great back then.
>>
>>73988547
Reddit copypasta spam by Larry.

Ignore it and do not reply to it.
>>
>>73988535
Everyone who isn't a braindead lebron or curry dickrider is sick and fucking tired of hearing about them. The Cavs are only successful because they had 3 draft lotteries rigged for them and the Warriors are benefiting from the fact that Durant is a bitch nigga. The only ones who give a fuck about those two teams are shameless bandwagon hoppers or people from the area they represent
>>
>>73988425
Pacers
>>
Celcucks pick a fight with us rapties fans because they can't handle the pressure of being a crappy team for over a decade now. Over 9000 Brooklyn draft picks and not 1 superstar out of all the busts your GM plagued you with.

Fucking sad, real sad. *takes a dab hit*
>>
>>73988553
>stupid gypsy

Stopped reading there, nice ad hominem and I'm sure it was a great argument.
>>
>>73988535
>>73988574

here come the conspiracy theories, you don't know that. plus lebron is an Illuminati puppet, he supports politicians who have the media in their hands, he has tons of photos of him throwing the Illuminati hand signs. You never seen Jordan with those type of people, throwing signs or backing any politicians. Don't be soo quick to make people into saints when you dont have the full story my dear moose. Jordan has done things any normal human with money would (his dad dying wasnt his fault). Jordan is normal in my eyes, dude had a gamblig problem, big whoop, many people do, he doesnt hide it though. Why is lebron soo clean? what skeletons does he have in his closet?
>>
File: IMG_2056.png (238KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.png
238KB, 400x500px
Hey crapties I can honestly say that the pressure is on YOU tonight
>>
>>73988578
ok well lets end the discussion at that. this was good canuck, good for us and the general.
>>
>>73988182
Nope celcucks you can't defend at home too much pressure for ya
>>
>>73988621
Thank you lad. Goodluck tonight.
>>
File: 1467865916759.webm (2MB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1467865916759.webm
2MB, 600x398px
when we talk Lebron, we only mention 4 lost finals ahaha.

>people complaining /nba/ sucks

/nba/ is always better when the Lakers are winning. So hope the Lakers become contenders again sooner rather than later so /nba/ gets better.
>>
Records aside the Raptors are still the second best team in the east. Celtics have not exactly had much luck against the Raptors the past two seasons either, 1-5 so far. Raptors have really had the Celtics number the the past year and a half. The Leafs shouldn't be surprised when they win. But they're just gonna shit post
>>
all this talk about the celtics/raps when neither team will be in the ECF this year.

giannis and the deer are gunna face the cavs in the comfiest ECF ever
>>
is this /nba/ or /copypasta/
>>
Celtics fans are insufferable. They've got a couple years of relative success and now they act like they're the boss now? Fuck that. Celtics have always been dogshit on the bottom of my shoes and they still are. The other teams are just building new contenders especially raptors

Celtics will never be a contender. What they've got now is their peak and it's all downhill from here. Their success is literally just because they're waiting on raps being patient as it builds its next contender. Their delusional fans are pathetic
>>
>>73988578
>Celtics have been a crappy team since 2007
is this your first season watching the nba?
>>
File: 1464964318817.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464964318817.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>73987561

Celticfags are pathetic
>>
its sad the raptors will always be known as the 2nd seed behind lebron knocked out of the finals year after year.

their stars are aging and teams like the celtics/wizs/bucks/76'ers are gearing up for the post lebron era
>>
MOOOOOODDDSSSS
>>
File: 1485881745702.jpg (73KB, 667x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485881745702.jpg
73KB, 667x601px
>>73988762
We've been abandoned.
>>
>>73988762
lol craptor fans always pick fights with the legendary franchises in /nba/ general and always get btfo

they even got btfo by laker fans and then became their lackey slave in a broship! keep crying bitch nigga
>>
File: slim ingram.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
slim ingram.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>The Cavs have signed Lance Stephenson to a minimum deal, league sources say
>>
>>73988734
Celtics are the next dynasty. Gaykers and Craptors stuck at the bottom crying tears of helpless rage. Sad!
>>
File: zubaccca.png (481KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
zubaccca.png
481KB, 435x580px
Could Zubac make the All-NBA Rookie team? It's going to be Embiid, Saric, Zubac and two other players. Positions don't matter, remember.

Who makes the last two slots?

Murray and that kid from Milwaukee? Does Simmons make it?
>>
File: Westgod lightning.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Westgod lightning.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
Westbrook doesn't seem like the kind of guy to recruit but there's a lot of things we and the media don't know about him personally and he has a lot of friends in the NBA.

Does anyone know any FA coming out this season that Westbrook has a connection with?
>>
>>73988825
Lance is a good player and was playing well this year before getting injured so there's nothing funny about this.
>>
When Wade went to Chicago I was very vocal about how dumb the Heat were for letting him go but god damn does that look like a great decision now. They would have gotten Kobe'd.
>>
File: blow.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blow.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>73988885
yes there is
>>
>>73988543
No you shut up you dumb leaf guy
>>
>>73988885

Because he's not a fucking point guard and they already have a bunch of players at his position. The front office is fucking with LeBron on purpose
>>
>>73989012
He's a playmaker.
>>
File: 1485289607392.jpg (325KB, 944x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485289607392.jpg
325KB, 944x960px
>>73989027
>He's a playmaker
>>
File: 1480360373121.jpg (516KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1480360373121.jpg
516KB, 1000x847px
We coming for you Dallas
>>
>>73989033
Fuck off Larry.
>>
Hot damn there is a ton of copypaste from the last threads in here.
>>
>>73988844
Dynasty?really now, oh stupid stupid celcuck
>>
File: raptorattacked.webm (716KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
raptorattacked.webm
716KB, 480x480px
>raps v celtics
is this the match up of the year?

my body is redeye
>>
>>73989178
Bebe gon block all of that manlets shots
>>
>>73988867
Westbrook knows Melo and Rose.

That's all I know.
>>
>>73989178

Wolves/cavs is better and that's just tonight
>>
File: nba_btfo.gif (747KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
nba_btfo.gif
747KB, 800x597px
>>73988644
Keep winning Lakerfriends. You WILL cough up that pick.

>>73988851
>called All-NBA Rookie team
>it's actually the All-76ers Rookie team
>>
Post YFW IT shreks the craptors in the 4th for the win
>>
File: 2837523758.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
2837523758.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>26 posters
>>
>>73988867
this FA class is alsoi shit, paul and griffin will opt out and both probably resign, griffin loves LA and would rather hang out with celebs and punch equipment staff than try to improve himself as a player, and paul will sign for the max if the clippers offer it, and they will because otherwise they might as well blow it up

nobody else is a major difference maker for OKC, unless they ironically sign ibaka
>>
Honestly the raptors are gunna get crushed tonight. I don't see how it could be a good game
>>
>>73988851
One of Hield, LeVert, Zipser can also make it. Brogdon has been playing like a toilet as of late.

Embiid, Saric, Jamal Murray are locks for the first team. For everyone else its still up in the air.
>>
>>73989390
and?
>>
>>73989012
who else do you think they can sign with like a 5 million dollar trade exception?
>>
>>73989422
Said no one ever.
>>
>>73988851
Sabonis would make it sooner than Zubac, literal meme player being forced by you and other Lakers retards while there are actual players like Sabonis and Hield that are actually starting for their teams.
>>
File: zublocka.gif (350KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
zublocka.gif
350KB, 500x242px
>>73989693
envy is a sin
>>
>>73989440

Chalmers or Heinricht made more sense from a bball perspective. Lance literally doesn't fix a single issue. Either both of them had terrible workouts, Lance had a super spalectacular workout, or the cavs olare just incompetent at judging and evaluating talent. The latter is far more believable
>>
>>73989976
chalmers is coming off an achilles tear and not playing any basketball much less competitive ball for like a year, hes not going to be close to what he was for miami or memphis, lance stephenson at least contributed off the bench recently for a contending team
>>
File: rtr34vx7.jpg (146KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
rtr34vx7.jpg
146KB, 1200x838px
>lelbron needs a playmaker

Is it time for the return?
>>
File: kobrr.jpg (154KB, 498x410px) Image search: [Google]
kobrr.jpg
154KB, 498x410px
>>73990099
BAH GAWD THAT'S KOBE'S MUSIC
>>
File: 1473643393115.jpg (29KB, 318x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473643393115.jpg
29KB, 318x438px
>>73990099
pls god let this happen
>>
Brogdon
Hield
Chriss
Sabonis
Embiid

This is the All NBA rookie team based on overall play this season so far.

I've checked everyone's stats at the PG, SG, SF, PF, C position and these are the best overall, accounting for efficiency, rpg, ppg. apg, etc. And impact on their respective team.

Players coming off the bench are naturally going to be at a disadvantage to one that start for their team. And I do not let hot streaks and meme players effect my judgment. Play throughout the year will always matter more than a week or two of good play.
>>
>>73989902
>gif shows obvious goaltend
>>
>>73990172
Solid list my man.
>>
>31 posters, 138 post

time to go to buzzfeed
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (181KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
181KB, 960x960px
Lebron btfo
>>
>>73990172
I don't know why people are hyping up Saric. He's inefficient compared to other PFs and isn't as good defensively.
>>
Westbrook was a +8 in a game the Thunder lost by 14 points
>>
I don't get it, LeBron got one for da land, he shouldn't have anything left to prove at this point.
>>
>>73990400
Overrated

Careful though because the Westbrook nuthuggers are always lurking
>>
>>73990425
Overrated how?
>>
>>73990400
+/- is a stupid stat
>>
>>73990400
Instead of looking at stats you should've seen when after leading a 18 point comeback in the 3rd quarter, he was benched and the second unit immediately shit themselves and let a 3 point lead turn into a 12+ deficit in the 4th quarter.
>>
>>73990497
It's good in context

>>73990499
That's literally what my post is saying. Are you retarded?
>>
Honestly I dont think you could possibly build a worse team around Westbrook if you tried.

Also lol @ trading Ilyasova for Grant, fucking Presti you piece of shit.
>>
>>73990497
No it isn't. Any stat is dumb if applied or referenced incorrectly.

When Westbrook was on the floor the Thunder averaged 8 more points than the Spurs.

When Payne was on the floor they averaged 28 less points than the Spurs.

This is telling because if you watched the game the OKC second unit allowed the Spurs to get a 18 point lead in the second quarter and 12 in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

If you look at the third quarter alone Westbrook scored 12 points to lead the team to a 3 point lead on an absurd run where the Spurs didn't score more than 8 points.
>>
>>73990499
Yeah just ignore him being in the game when the lead expanded in the 2nd and completely ignore him being scoreless in the 4th.

The comeback was more about the spurs getting lazy in the 3rd which they have been doing all season and shutting down westchoke in the 4th
>>
File: GettyImages-588652540.0.jpg (103KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-588652540.0.jpg
103KB, 1310x873px
>>73990172
>Sleeping on LeVert

Shaking my head honestly familia
>>
11 players are currently averaging at least 25 ppg
>>
>>73990601
"But they don't know how to play Kenny!"

-Charles Barkley
>>
>>73990562
Illyasova is fucking trash you retard and absolutely horrible defensively. Taking some charges doesn't change that and Grant has had an immediate impact on the team, younger, and a smaller contract which was the main reason the trade happened.

Also hard to build a team after FA week was already over and you barely had anything to work with.

You're that one reactionary Brit that makes broad, unintelligent, overreactive criticisms. I can already tell.
>>
>>73990583
That's completely bogus because the Spurs were being held to game low FG% on the same amount of attempts as any other quarter while OKC was more efficient and working hard for every bucket they got. Spurs weren't lazy at all.
>>
FRANCHISES THAT WILL NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE ENTIRE LIFETIME OF THE NBA

Nets
Clippers
Nuggets
Pelicans
Raptors
Magic

FRANCHISES THAT HAVE YET TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP BUT WILL EVENTUALLY

Pacers
Suns
Jazz
Wolves
Grizzlies
Hornets
>>
Was busy earlier this week, what was /sp/s reaction when JVG and Mark Jackson lit up Israel Gutierrez for suggesting Klay Thompson didn't deserve his all star spot?
>>
> James Harden against the Kings: 10 points, 8 assists, 7 rebounds; 3-9 FG, 0-5 3PT, 4-4 FT, 5 TOs

LOL HAHAHA how badly did they get blown ou-

> Rockets: 105 Kings: 83

oh
>>
>>73990703
JVG was on point.

Mark Jackson can fuck off
>>
>>73990682
>putting wolves that high when they are perennial losers

when was the last time they even went to the playoffs
>>
>>73990497

This, advanced statistics are mostly bullshit with context and people very rarely use context
>>
>>73990615
He's right since defense is at an all time low within the last 8 years.

Compare this year's team FG% to last year's especially at the three point line because the refs are penalizing three point defense more now than ever in NBA history.

From my own perspective watching games I also just see a general lack of commitment to defense and more players refusing to help on defense and elect to instead keep to their man on the three point line even if they're allowing a open layup.
>>
>>73990712
>B-b-but Harden has the worse team around him and is carrying them and not the other way around

Stat padder.
>>
>>73990738
Because defense is more taxing these days so players sometimes conserve energy. Individual offense and offensive systems are just that much better.

Do some more research.
>>
6th man of the year
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-160149.png (409KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-160149.png
409KB, 1440x2560px
SHOULD THE SUNS DO THIS? WHO WINS THE TRADE? As a suns fan Id be hyped as fuck if they can land boogie
>>
>>73989011
dont you ever call me or my wife's son "guy" ever again, buddy
>>
>All-time great whose job is to crotique basketball make valid criticism about your badketball-playing
>respond with irrelevant petty personal insults that you'd never to say to the guys face without ten nembers of your entourage between you
LeBitch was never more fitting
>>
>>73990827

You do that in a heartbeat. Boogie is the perfect big for Booker. His fg% would jump 5 percent no problem.
>>
File: tmp_8066-1481679812904-62364027.jpg (110KB, 1200x664px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8066-1481679812904-62364027.jpg
110KB, 1200x664px
>>73990726

Literally impossible for them to fail especially after the new cba. It would take the hand of god to derail them

WE DYNASTY NOW
>>
>>73990827

If phoenix can get boogie without losing booker, bledsoe, or chriss they should absolutely do it
>>
>>73990767
Harden has the most perfect supporting cast and coaching staff for his style of play, and a deep fucking bench.
>>
>>73990827
If that is it I would do it.

But the Suns are in a rebuild right now. They should keep grooming Booker to be the first option when they can contend. The Suns NEED to draft Lonzo Ball.Suns are one of the worst passing team in the league. Plus Lonzo would make it easier for Booker to play.
>>
>>73990827
Kings should be getting 2 first round picks back for Boogie ATLEAST
>>
File: 1485565130145.png (378KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485565130145.png
378KB, 656x960px
>TheChicago Bulls' issues go deeper than their struggles to put up quality efforts night in and night out.

>After last week'smedia firestormsurrounding theissuesbetweenJimmy Butler,Dwyane Wade,Rajon Rondo, and the rest of the Bulls, reports show the team disconnect goes well beyond players on the court.

>Butler, along with a handful of other Bulls, are reportedly concerned about a front office spy in the locker room, according toJoe Cowley of the Chicago Sun Times. Butler has apparently warned incoming players that if they don't want general manager Gar Forman to get wind of concerns or complaints, they're best to keep them to themselves around assistant coaches - specifically Randy Brown.

>There is a widespread belief in the organization that management tries to gain as much information about players they can to potentially use down the line when an inevitable break up occurs.

>“They did it with (Luol Deng), they did it with (Joakim Noah), andDerrick (Rose),’’ a source told Cowley. “That’s how they operate.’’

>This comes in the wake of a story from ESPN's Ryan Russillo, who told the "Mike and Mike" radio show about Butler's immense distrust for the Bulls front office, which dates back to the summer of 2014 when he turned down a four-year, $44-million contract offer.

>“(A member of the) front office went to Jimmy Butler and said ‘if you don’t sign this extension, we’re going to playTony Snellover you. We are going to give you his minutes and that’s going to drop your minutes and numbers down,’” Russillo said.

>Butler essentially bet on himself, and won, playing well enough to force the Bulls to give him a max deal of five years, $95 million in the summer of 2015.

JUST
>>
File: tmp_8066-1484519052551768876765.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8066-1484519052551768876765.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>73990919

>kings
>making good decisions
>>
>>73990935
LMAO

I knew the Bulls owner and GM were retarded but this is just fucking insane.

Jimmy gonna leave.
>>
File: 9876544.png (546KB, 656x558px) Image search: [Google]
9876544.png
546KB, 656x558px
>>73990935
>tfw we can FINALLY start the rebuild
>>
>>73990982

Dank
>>
>>73990935
but... but.. they gave Wade the "kobe" contract to make their franchise look good.
>>
>>73990982
The rebuild started when Jimmy Butler won most improved player and then the rest of the roster got tossed to build around him instead of Rose. Now if they get rid of Butler it's going to be ANOTHER rebuild.

This is a re-rebuild.
>>
File: mtdew.jpg (59KB, 532x468px) Image search: [Google]
mtdew.jpg
59KB, 532x468px
>>73990935
>mfw it's going to happen
>>
>>73991024
>>73991024
Gar Forman said retool. They would get more YOUNGER AND MORE ATHLETIC but he drafted Valentine and then signed Wade and Rondo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmUrk1ItGkU
>>
Hornets beat the warriors by 20, huh?
>>
File: Nikola Vučević.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nikola Vučević.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Can a Magic fan redpill me on Nikola Vučević?

>be me, casual basketball fan
>met qt
>asks me to go with her to see her cousin (Nikola Vučević) play against the Rockets
>pretend to know who he is

Help.
>>
>>73991260

He gets dunked on a lot
>>
>>73991260
Has a fair number of post moves, great mid-range shooter, bad defender, isn't being utilized as much these season. Lot of people think he's underrated and should have gotten more all-star votes in years prior to this one.
>>
File: IMG_2347.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>One general manager told Deveney that Zizic would "almost certainly be a lottery pick in this draft, maybe Top 10, even though this is a deeper draft than last year. He would be better than a draft pick, really, because you can see what you're getting."

>B-but Ainge is bad at drafting!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73991260
>her cousin is an NBA player
>you're on a date with her

Lmao no need to lie bro
>>
File: image-66-e1455344953498.jpg (55KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
image-66-e1455344953498.jpg
55KB, 600x478px
not too long now.
>>
>>73991297
Oh, also in trade talks lately. One of the candidates to potentially end up in Boston.
>>
>>73990935
>Butler essentially bet on himself, and won, playing well enough to force the Bulls to give him a max deal of five years, $95 million in the summer of 2015.

The more I hear about Butler, the more I like him.
>>
File: MANLETS.jpg (98KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
MANLETS.jpg
98KB, 900x505px
>>73991301
Ainjew had like 30 picks in the last draft. It would be embarrassing if AT LEAST one didn't pan out.
>inb4 Jaylen Brown
HAHAHAHAHAH

Besides Zizic is not EVEN in the NBA yet.
>>
>>73991301
>>73991341

It takes at least 3 years before you can really judge draft picks and classes anyway
>>
File: IMG_2315.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2315.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>73991341
>Laker fans can't stand that they got Whobac instead of based Zizic

AHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: CAVm4hxVAAAN37q.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CAVm4hxVAAAN37q.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>yfw finishes 2nd in mvp voting again
>>
File: 12454656.jpg (1MB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
12454656.jpg
1MB, 1920x1082px
When you enter jurassic park the pressure is on YOU
>>
File: 7654323.jpg (167KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7654323.jpg
167KB, 800x1200px
>>73991382
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

BASED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>73991377
Not bad tbqh. DPOY and 2nd in MVP voting? Solid year
>>
File: tumblr_nas7lqbIRn1tezt7xo1_500.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nas7lqbIRn1tezt7xo1_500.png
23KB, 489x423px
>manu will retire in your lifetime
>>
>>73991428
>3 straight DPOY
nah, Gobert will win it this year
>>
>>73991428
That was literally what he got last year
>>
>>73991469
And he'll get it again this year. Talk about consistency
>>
File: dray-douche.jpg (133KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
dray-douche.jpg
133KB, 1296x729px
>>73991448
that's a funny way to spell my name..
>>
File: CvuqRHKVIAAHaOk.jpg (89KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
CvuqRHKVIAAHaOk.jpg
89KB, 750x697px
>>73991443
>Kobe retired in mine
>>
Why the fuck are all of these posts copied and pasted from last night?
>>
>>73991483
but at least we can see his sons play, manu didn't have any
>>
File: le door stopper pee pee man.png (124KB, 324x491px) Image search: [Google]
le door stopper pee pee man.png
124KB, 324x491px
>>73991501
>
>>
cavs-twolves
>>73991519
>>
>>73991526
Harden is Manu's son?
>>
heat will win again tonight
>>
>>73991533
harden is manu's wife's son
>>
>>73991533
Literally came out of college talking about how he wanted to be like Ginobili, uses the same break and step back techniques, flops, tries to get fouls, was 6th man of the year.

Harden's basics are all based on Manu.
>>
>>73991481
He's actually been mediocre on defense this year. I'll admit last year you could've made a case for him being robbed but this year you can't. He will probably end up 4th.

1. Gobert
2. Kawhi
3. DJ
4. Green
>>
>>73991549
And of course the eurostep.
>>
fetti on fetti on fetti
>>
Who is the pressure on tonight?
>>
>>73991586
minnesota is gonna get blown out
>>
TWolves will beat the cavs tonight

If they don't I'll post a picture of myself
>>
>>73991586
You
>>
>>73991469
how could he be runner up if steph won unanimously
>>
>>73991595
no one wants to see your ugly mug
>>
>>73991600
there are first, second and third place votes

so steph got all the possible firsts
>>
>>73991614
thanks. I thought everyone just cast their mvp and whoever got the second amount of votes won.
>>
>>73991600
>>73991614
in fact it goes all the way to 5th place votes

http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/04/2015-16-Most-Valuable-Player.pdf
>>
>10-2 start

hahahhahaha

Cavs need a rim protector more than a point guard
>>
>>73991443
>>73991443
Who cares he's been shit since he choked the spurs out of a ring in 2013
>>
>>73991658

Mozgov is rumored to be considering a buyout, he may end up back in Cleveland
>>
>>73991533
Harden is Manu's son but in an alternate reality he is also Manu's father
>>
>cavaliers moondog
>>
File: upset pepe with gun.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
upset pepe with gun.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>>73991659
delet this
>>
KYRIE CHIMPING OUT
>>
>>73988088
Spurs vs Warriors is just as exciting for me as Warriors vs Cavs in this year's playoffs, it's insane how little attention the Spurs get.
>>
>shumperts hair
JUST
>>
>>73991681
This makes so much sense Bruh
>>
>>73991586
Celcucks especially if they lose at home again
>>
>>73991733
Because spurs are boring. Not play style wise but just talking about them is boring. Remember in preseason when that rumor about Aldridge being unhappy came out and they squashed it immediately? That's why they don't get attention
>>
>>73991382
I'm stealing this bro bro hope it's okay
>>
>/nba/ hyping up Boston vs Toronto like crazy
>no gamethread
>>
>>73991817
Keep it. Its yours now. Claim it as your own OC (i wont tell anyone).
>>
Pacers@Magic

>>73991822
>>73991822
>>73991822
>>
>>73991826

GAME THREAD
>>73991865
>>73991865
>>73991865
>>73991865
>>
File: lameme.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
lameme.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>lavine

trade him away now
>>
>>73991301
He is lol he's probably gonna draft Grayson Allen because muh next white hope
>>
>>73991935

nope Grayson is a typical MJ pick

t. hornets fan
>>
>>73991944
>MJ drafting a Duke player
>>
>>73987483
Are the Lelkers still close to last in the WC? lol
>>
>>73987524
What will San Antonio do when he retires/dies?
>>
>>73991834
Thanks senpai
>>
>>73991982
Start tanking again for their next Tim Duncan
>>
>>73991982
Manu will take his place in 2 years
>>
>>73991955

If MJ thought he was a steal he'd take him despite that imo

He basically said Duke is a great college but it's players are rarely good pros, and he's probably right.

North Carolina has had it's share of busts too but Vince/Worthy/MJ overshadow a lot of them
>>
>>73991982

Becky will whip the boys into shape
>>
does Payton's hair make him a meme
>>
File: leroach.png (630KB, 1150x834px) Image search: [Google]
leroach.png
630KB, 1150x834px
WE NEED PLAYMAKERS
>>
>>73992051
Why did my draft kaminsky? I thought my would be the type to draft mostly black players
>>
>>73992069

MJ is a bad talent evaluator desu, he looks for guys who can overachieve with their work ethic but he assumes these guys are willing to put in the same work as he did
He's better off hiring a Hinkie to do that job and just sit on the sideline in his oversized jeans
>>
>>73992066
It makes him an awful player and of no worth or importance.
>>
Is MJ Kobe's dad?
>>
>>73992103
no, his play makes him an awful player of no worth or importance.

his hair makes him a meme. Not a good meme like SKEEEUP either, a shitty meme like JUST or 2016 Pepe.
>>
>>73992128
this is a pro-pepe general, mister
>>
>>73992137
Pepe is co-opted furfag shit, being pro-pepe means you're pro-furry.
>>
>>73992128
But his hair is so heavy and large on the top of his head it literally messes with his balance.

Whenever he turns his head the hair adds extra momentum and his line of sight is off balance.

He can't shoot either because it's in the way of his shooting motion so he's forced to shoot from the side of his head instead of from above his head.

It's awful.
>>
File: john-wall-smiling.jpg (39KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
john-wall-smiling.jpg
39KB, 550x366px
Say something nice about John Wall.
>>
>>73992351
he's shook as fuck
>>
Ohhhhhhh celcucks where are you?
>>
>>73992436

Nowhere to be found. This is the true power of the most powerful 'ship here.

Cant stop the Uprising
>>
File: kobe-bryant.jpg (39KB, 420x652px) Image search: [Google]
kobe-bryant.jpg
39KB, 420x652px
After the refusal of injured NBA? What is this shit? It's very annoying because I did not see that shit again.
>>
>>73992351
He's too good for DC. We don't deserve him. Not only did he live up to his hype and became a franchise player, but he is also a humble dude who does a lot of work in the community.
>>
>>73992492
Fuck yeah wizard's are wasting his talents trade Ya mudiay Jamal Murray and a 1st round pick for him
>>
so this cavs timberwolves game is pretty much over already
>>
>>73992513
When has Denver ever done anything with any of the talent they have had in their entire existence?
>>
File: 1454745857378.png (146KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1454745857378.png
146KB, 651x641px
Holy fuck we're going to lose to the Nets aren't we
>>
ayy mah nigga Luwawu gettin the start
>>
damn this sport is shitty, most games are already blowouts by halftime

imagine how bad it would be if teams didn't have salary caps
>>
>>73992544
When has Washington done anything with their talents ? Plus we got Jokic now so eat shit and pray beal won't break again
>>
>>73991250
What?! Do you have a time machine or something anon?
>>
>>73992513
Wall
Barton
Gallo
Faried
Jokic

Is it elite lads?
>>
File: IMG_8382.jpg (11KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8382.jpg
11KB, 215x185px
>Saltics getting rekt by a Derozan-less Raptor team
>>
>>73992606
Yes sooooooo much nuggies need this
>>
>>73992606
not in da west
>>
>>73992616
We have Norman Powell still so it's a little unfair
>>
File: kobe3.jpg (81KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
kobe3.jpg
81KB, 594x396px
>Kobe comes back to join LeBron
>Wade soon follows
>Best players of 2000's (minus TD and Shaw) join forces

BAH GAWD IT'S A THREE MAN POWER TRIP
>>
File: IMG_8372.jpg (26KB, 236x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8372.jpg
26KB, 236x332px
>>73992634
Is Powell one of /ourguys/? If not, he should
>>
>>73992664

why are you posting cobain?
>>
>>73992670
It's my gimmick la, coBAIN posting
>>
File: derrickrose.jpg (25KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
derrickrose.jpg
25KB, 770x433px
Would a Rose/Westbrook backcourt work?
>>
>>73992547
>38-45
The Knicks are only 7 points down, there is still hope for the Knicks, anon. :)
>>
>>73992691

>would rose work

No

The rest of his career is just collecting checks from dumbass gms
>>
>>73992691
No.
>>
Hey rapties, the pressure is on YOU this second half. Lowry is a known choker and Isaiah is the most clutch player in the league. We comin for that 1st seed son
>>
>>73992691
westbrook plays every game like it's his last

rose randomly takes games off without notice to visit his momma

I don't think they'd get along
>>
Fuck James Johnson

Fuck Dragic

Fuck Waiters

Why the fuck are the retards not tanking, because of "m-muh winning culture"? We're going to ruin everything and draft some scrub at #13 and be an average team forever.
>>
>>73992711
>Lowry is a known choker

Not even a leaf but you saw that clutch shot the other day right
>>
>>73992711
He got good this season wtf you mean "known for being a clutch player" if he can play like he is right now during playoff then we'll talk
>>
File: Cty14CIUMAEH4If.jpg (27KB, 382x679px) Image search: [Google]
Cty14CIUMAEH4If.jpg
27KB, 382x679px
>all the games on right now
>>
>>73992578
>>
File: 1466875766654.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466875766654.webm
3MB, 480x480px
Do you feel in charge /nba/? There's a new sheriff in town
>>
>>73992736
Wew old NBA
>>
I used to be completely neutral towards the celtics but whenever i watch them I see marcus smart flopping around and the shitty celtics commentators ask for a foul every time. Really made me referring to them as faggots desu
>>
King of the Manlets to get BTFO so bad that he shrinks 2 inches
>>
>>73992705
>>73992713
Man its depressing what happened to him

Go look up highlights from his MVP year and compare that to the shit you see from him now.
>>
Will lakies beat celties tomorrow?
>>
>>73992749
It's all we got. If you look at the Bullets/Wizards great they are all from that team.
>>
When lebron hits that age where the cavs refuse to pay him 30+ mil/year where will he go?
>>
can the pacers put their starters back in already holy fuck I hate this bench
>>
>>73992691
Rose would unironically be a great backup to Westbrook but they could never play at the same time.

Watch a team give him the max tho.
>>
>>73992764
spuds; he loves Pop
>>
>>73992764
Mot gonna happen he is gonna demand a max and destroy the Cavs just like Kobe destroyed the Lakers
>>
File: 1467431652754.jpg (51KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
1467431652754.jpg
51KB, 630x421px
>Dion Waiters with that philly cheese swag destroying the Hawks

Is Waiters /ourguy/?
>>
>>73992764
china

they'll pay him
>>
>>73992764
What will he average when he's old?
>>
File: Dion-Waiters-Meek0Mill.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dion-Waiters-Meek0Mill.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
>>73992780
Of fucking course.
>>
>>73987561
/a getting btfo
>>
>>73992777

The cavs are already destroyed. They're going to compete for thr title another 2-3 years then fall off a fucking cliff. I doubt that LeBron would stick around for that
>>
>>73992694
>51-62 Nets
Never mind anon >>73992547 the Knicks are going down in flames, sorry.
>>
>>73992781
it's an interesting possibility, he can look like an absolute god and score 50 PPG for a few years. It also makes sense for long-term marketing, he can become the Chinese MJ.
>>
>lebron still on the floor, 20 pt blowout, less than 5 min to go

lawl
>>
File: 1454955866635.jpg (85KB, 483x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454955866635.jpg
85KB, 483x512px
>>73992820

its ok senpai, I'm already a couple of beers in, i knew it was coming

i dont even feel the pain anymore
>>
>tfw the heat kick lebron out of the playoffs
>>
>>73992780
is he elite?
>>
>>73992777
trips dont lie
>>
So the cavs decide to show up against us but let Dallas skate by. That's a bitch move LeBron
>>
>>73992835
Waiters would literally be god king on /nba/ at that point.

After all the shit we talked about him in the playoffs last year.
>>
>ESPN fucked up their boxscore/gamecast again

I go to ESPN for one thing. ONE. THING. YOU HAD ONE JOB ESPN.
>>
>>73992852
>us
>>
File: DION GEOMETRIC WAITERS.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DION GEOMETRIC WAITERS.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>73992838
Yes
>>
>>73992852
>us

which position do you play?
>>
>>73992852
cavs dont try on the second game of a back to back almost ever
>>
James Harden is the next GOAT
>>
File: 1473639361569.jpg (145KB, 724x982px) Image search: [Google]
1473639361569.jpg
145KB, 724x982px
>>73992857

yeah sucks because it was the only good one, cant even see the Knicks boxscore

>>73987561

You was saying?
>>
>>73992852
Kyrie got locked down by a d-leaguer

maybe Minnesota should put Tyus Jones on Kyrie.
>>
File: C3EKr3jXUAAgipq.jpg-large.jpg (71KB, 938x667px) Image search: [Google]
C3EKr3jXUAAgipq.jpg-large.jpg
71KB, 938x667px
hey bronbron heard you need a playmaker haha
>>
File: Capture.png (13KB, 929x131px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13KB, 929x131px
>>73992880
>>
>>73992886
gonna take this thanks for the meme
>>
>>73992884
>>73992857
cbs sports is the best for box scores
>>
what 9:00 game should I watch after my shit team finishes theirs, lads
>>
File: dem hands.jpg (45KB, 560x563px) Image search: [Google]
dem hands.jpg
45KB, 560x563px
is there any team out there that wants okafor please?
>>
>>73992893

https://youtu.be/Wo7hTQ2jvmY
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>73992923
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>>73992895
yw anon
>>
>>73992922

who?
>>
>>73992885

>maybe minnesota should play tyrus jones

Yeah they should be rubio is eating up minutes from him and dunn. They're reluctant to move him because he's pretty good at running the offense and everyone still hopes he'll learn how to shoot. Ideally they would get a decent veteran big for him, but that doesn't seem likely
>>
File: SHOOT IT YOU FUCKING RETARD.webm (745KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOT IT YOU FUCKING RETARD.webm
745KB, 600x338px
>>73992929
>>
>Okafor

cmon man
>>
>>73992948
lmao every time
>>
>>73992948
>not naming it of mice and men
>>
File: Houston-Rockets.jpg (92KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Houston-Rockets.jpg
92KB, 1000x500px
>>73992934
Accept it. he is MVP
>>
>>73992949
>1 rebound

He's going out of his way to do this, he has to be
>>
Fultz
Waiters
Simmons
Durant
Embiid

Seriously, who the fuck can stop us next season?
>>
>>73992948
what's the actual context of this
>>
>>73992974

This is some Porzingis level rebounding
>>
When did Miami get so good?
>>
>>73992986
4th Q tied they miss DJ grabs offensive rebound and doesn't attempt putback with time on the clock. It runs out and they lose in OT
>>
>>73993000
Dragic + Waiters = Wagic
>>
File: whydallas.png (748KB, 805x424px) Image search: [Google]
whydallas.png
748KB, 805x424px
>Dallas
>>
>>73993004
haha thanks
>>
File: 160624_zubac.jpg (235KB, 777x452px) Image search: [Google]
160624_zubac.jpg
235KB, 777x452px
>“Much easier when you have a guard who knows how to pass on the pick and roll,” Zubac said. “When you set a good screen sometimes you expect to get rewarded and D’Angelo definitely knows when to reward the big guy for rolling and when to take shots by himself. It feels great to play pick and roll with him.”

Zu Alcindor has blessed Memeangelo Russlel. Everything is going to be ok.
>>
Who do the celts panic trade for? Melo? Boogie? Ibaka?
>>
theres no way you can tell me the refs dont have money on this celtics raptors game, this is unbelievable
>>
>>73993004
don't spoonfeed the retarded animals
>>
>>73993016

GOAT CENTER.
>>
>>73993027
rude
>>
>everyone laughed at Mavs for taking Barnes
>he will be mvp next year
>>
Kek whiteshit btfo
>>
>>73993004
to add to that, the shot lock buzzer went off and DJ thought that was the end game buzzer
>>
>>73993018
Melo
>>
>>73993006
Diron Waigic
>>
>>73993041

bruh, no one laughed, no one even turned their head a little bit to see where he was going. I barely know he exists in Dallas.
>>
File: tmp_8066-1483757734751742563339.jpg (47KB, 669x377px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8066-1483757734751742563339.jpg
47KB, 669x377px
>>73993041

>will be mvp next year
>>
>>73993041
They're beating the Sixers who are missing their best two players. Calm down, buddy.
>>
>>73993074

I'm a sixers fan,calm down. I am just saying he unbelievably improved. If he continues like that he will be next years mvp. Calling it now.
>>
>>73993018
I'd laugh heartily at any one of those 3, but I'll settle for another Rudy Gay shuffle.
>>
Taureen Prince is a fucking coon
>>
>>73993074
they also beat the spurs and cleveland this week

the team is shit but it's not a dumpster fire like the Nets.
>>
>>73993083
Didn't he tear his achilles?
>>
>>73993079
I see him as an all-star reserve at best, calm down.
>>
>>73993000
when Waiters became elite
>>
>>73993083
Gay is done for the year, they need somebody for right now.
>>
doris would get EVERY INCH
>>
Miami could actually be a legit team if they traded Hassan "le only shows up against shit centers" Whiteside
>>
>>73993097
waiters always becomes elite for a month then regresses
>>
File: harden_soul.gif (4MB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
harden_soul.gif
4MB, 300x298px
>>73993064
>Giannis getting MVP this young
>This years MVP not repeating again in 2018
>>
>Consistency was a big thing that I struggled with when I was at Golden State, because every game was something different. Sometimes I would shoot five 3s, sometimes I’d get four post-ups, sometimes all my touches were in transition. It was hard to be consistent that way. But here, I know what plays I’m gonna get, I know what shots I’ll have. It’s a routine now, and now that I have that consistency, I can just focus on trying to get better at the things I want to improve on
>>
>>73993092
>>73993098
Oh shit. I didn't even know his career was done.

f
>>
gonna track Westbrook rebounds tonight

>rebound 1: forces defensive foul in transition
>>
>>73993064

lol no

>>73993096

Well okay, maybe mvp is overreaching a bit. Still he will be good.
>>
>>73993128
Andrew bougot ?
>>
>>73993136
>rebound 2: open layup in transition
>>
>>73993123

That's not a picture of Westbrook

>>73993166

Sounds like Barnes

>>73993099

Love her accent, id pay her money to dress up as mrs incredible and pegg me with her feminine benis
>>
the flopping by the celtics is honestly embarrassing, this is soccer tier
>>
>>73993016
>Zubac wasn't even the first choice in back in Croatia
Kid's great
>>
>>73993166
Barnes
>>73993138
He's at best a 2nd or 3rd option on a contender. Lack of playmaking ability and being able to play in the pick and roll inhibits him a lot.

If he wants to be a star he needs to be like Butler or Hayward.
>>
>>73993181
If Westbrook wins MVP im never watching the NBA again
>>
King of the 4th!
>>
>>73993197
really hope he wins MVP now
>>
>>73993041
>20 ppg on a bad team
he's working out well for them, but he'll never be mvp
>>
>>73992974
>He's going out of his way to do this, he has to be
Nah, he's just shit at defending. 76ers probs forced Hinkie to pick him/KP's agent didn't even let KP practice for the 76ers
>>
THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY A MANLET
>>
>>73993207
thats a promise

#boycottwestbrook
#boycottNBA
>>
>manlet d-leaguer blocks okafor
>>
WEW ADAMS
>>
Lebron comes to Cleveland, demands Blatt as coach, demands that the Cavs trade for Love, Mozgov, JR, Shumpert, demands the Cavs sign all his old buddies from Miami like James Jones, Mike Miller, and Chris Anderson. Then he loses in the finals and demands the coach is fired and then demands Lue is hired. He then demands his buddies Thompson and JR get huge contracts which kills their cap space. Then he really has the nerve to demand the Cavs need a playmaker when he personally created the situation? The lack of bench talent, cap space, and tradeable assets is 100% on Lebron and he actually whines to the media like it's not his fault? This is exactly why I can never respect Lebron compared to a humble star like Curry. Steph never makes excuses. He just wins.
>>
>>73993167
>rebound 3: offensive rebound, scored putback
>>
>Morrow wearing a headband
>now I can tell him apart from Grant

hallelujah
>>
>>73993255
pretty easy to block someone who is physically incapable of jumping
>>
>IN B4 A BUNCH OF BUTTHURT CANADIANS COME HERE MAKING A BUNCH OF EXCUSES
>>
>>73993111
He just took a giant dump on Dwight
>>
File: 1478931575212.jpg (13KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1478931575212.jpg
13KB, 234x216px
>>73993181
>id pay her money to dress up as mrs incredible and pegg me with her feminine benis
>>
>heat win 9th straight
>wade stuck on a shitty bulls team where no one likes him

Can someone make a pat riley smug pepe? We're long overdue
>>
File: 1485670634109.png (150KB, 352x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485670634109.png
150KB, 352x478px
>0 championships
>0 ECF championships
>can't handle a manlet

man this team is trash
>>
File: IT4.png (119KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
IT4.png
119KB, 350x254px
King.

In.

The.

Fourth.
>>
File: 5.11 vs 6.1.jpg (30KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
5.11 vs 6.1.jpg
30KB, 570x321px
>>73993189
>my Lakeys when the Suns fell for the Bender meme
>>
>>73993392
>Jimmy Buckets likes him
>>
noticing a strange lack of leafs right now
>>
File: 1446355762666.jpg (148KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
1446355762666.jpg
148KB, 1140x475px
>Demar Derozan - 0 minutes

Lmao this game was irrelevant as fuck but congrats on your win off a Raptors second game of a back to back after OT on the road
>>
File: 1475906591644.jpg (255KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475906591644.jpg
255KB, 640x640px
>mfw we end up trading Okafor to some suckers and getting back some assets
>>
>>73993413
We are sending power to lowry
>>
>>73993392
I'm pretty sure he's fine not being on a 12th place EC team.
>>
>BULLS/OKC 2ND QUARTER
>SCORE IS 21 TO 20

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: 844185618.jpg (158KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
844185618.jpg
158KB, 600x472px
Congrats to the celcucks on winning their pressure filled game at home after losing the previous one to my rapties.

We will win next time! Believe it!
>>
leafs itt are SEETHING

you just know
>>
Why is Saric absolutely never getting any calls?
>>
File: SHOOKRONTO SHOOK.jpg (929KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOKRONTO SHOOK.jpg
929KB, 2400x1600px
WHERE THE LEAFS AT????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THREE
>H
>R
>E
>E
>>
>>73993400
Bender is a really good young player as well. The guy who was "in front" of Zubac, Žižić, will join the Celtics next season

>>73993451
racism
>>
File: wall face.jpg (39KB, 391x373px) Image search: [Google]
wall face.jpg
39KB, 391x373px
>Canada talking big knowing DeRozan was out

>have the lead majority of the time

>choke it away in the 4th

>the shitty of maple land

This is just embarrassing really.
>>
File: 1411538433166.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1411538433166.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>Ross
>>
Fun fact: my rapties would've won easily with DeGoatzan on
>>
File: BASED IT.jpg (74KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
BASED IT.jpg
74KB, 1200x675px
this guy is YOUR 2017 NBA MVP

BASED IT4
>>
File: 1461299263920.jpg (268KB, 899x731px) Image search: [Google]
1461299263920.jpg
268KB, 899x731px
>Canada
>>
File: 1453927592.jpg (151KB, 300x591px) Image search: [Google]
1453927592.jpg
151KB, 300x591px
>>73993469
>Žižić
His parents got way too excited on the keyboard. All his gains went to his name as well.
>>
tough game, lived up to the hype desu

we gonna have a series or what leltics?
>>
>>73993469

>puno dobrih mladih igraca
>jos uvijek nemamo pg-a
>>
>>73993526
THE
>>
File: 1415865861641.jpg (44KB, 490x565px) Image search: [Google]
1415865861641.jpg
44KB, 490x565px
>literally playing a back 2 back after having played overtime
>literally no DeKobe DeJordan (our best scorer)
>literally in foul trouble all game long because of refs
>literally only lost by 5 on the road
>literally tied the season series 1-1

Congrats celcucks.

I wouldn't have watched this game if it wasn't for the /nba/ rivalry we have going on. Clips invited me to play some 2k so I had to decline like 5 of his invites.
>>
>>73993526
EAT SHIT LEAF
>>
>>73993526
Neither of our teams have faced each other with full starting line ups.

We didn't have Bradley tonight and y'all didn't have DeRozan, both of whom are probably #1 or #2 on each team.

This would be a fun playoff series if we could match up together.
>>
File: The moment he gave up.jpg (77KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
The moment he gave up.jpg
77KB, 600x614px
>Canada

Like really

>Canada
>>
File: 1467404210034.jpg (478KB, 1848x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1467404210034.jpg
478KB, 1848x1800px
Canucks, quick. Retreat to the locked discord, I'll whip up some new pasta and we'll regroup from there.
>>
>celtcucks are this excited they won a game with ref help and derozan missing

this is literally like last year where you fucks get hype about making the playoffs and get embarrassed in the first round
>>
File: CUCKNANADA BTFO BY BASED IT4.png (821KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKNANADA BTFO BY BASED IT4.png
821KB, 825x464px
>>73993550
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE'S SO FUCKING SHOOK

ENTIRE COUNTY OF CANADA KEKED BY A MANLET

(PS: HE SCORED MORE THAN 40 BY THE END)
>>
Lmao I just remembered I'm taller than Isaiah Thomas

I would whoop his ass if necessary
>>
>>73993550
>Literally came up with 5 excuses within a minute of a loss
>the dilapidated shithole of toronto
>>
File: C3Uqd1NWEAAJWHN.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
C3Uqd1NWEAAJWHN.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
>>73993550
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO RIP OFF XXXTENTACION DRAKE
>>
>>73993564
PRESSURE
>>
Raps got refballed dont @ me
>>
>>73993560
I'm already in my own private channel right now. That game got the lebron pasta juices flowing.
>>
FUCK YEAH 9 IN A ROW HOTTEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE
>>
Isiah Thomas is really really good
>>
>>73993560
I wanna join
>>
File: @u.gif (991KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
@u.gif
991KB, 500x375px
>>73993561
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73993574
The most cucked tripfag on /sp/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
Sixers missing RoCo hard
>>
>>73993550
Pretty much this. Good post.
>>
lol I can help but laugh how for the knicks this is supposed to be their best time in a decade and the heat have their worst in like 2 decades. but somehow the heat are only a 1.5 games back of the >knicks
>>
File: merchantmockery.jpg (30KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
merchantmockery.jpg
30KB, 452x455px
>canada
>>
File: atyou.png (9KB, 259x263px) Image search: [Google]
atyou.png
9KB, 259x263px
@73993572

@@@@@@@@@@
@A FUCKING LEAF@
@@@@@@@@@@
>>
File: 1433743530647.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1433743530647.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>the state of """leafs""" in this thread

lol

how will they ever recover
>>
About to go for a walk to Tim Horton's

If you see Clips tell him I'll be on 2k in about 45 minutes
>>
>>73993537
Rekao je Zubac da Marcelinho Huertas zna hrvatski haha. Na kraju će opet biti Ukić

>>73993523
He's just a lanky motherfucker
>>
>>73993576
>Isiah Thomas
yeah, back in the 80s and early 90s with the pistons he was

the manlet of today spells his name differently:
Isaiah
>>
File: Kobr head.png (409KB, 483x512px) Image search: [Google]
Kobr head.png
409KB, 483x512px
>Canada
>>
>>73993560
>not making boom bap in the moo crew locked discord

i feel legit bad for you
>>
File: based rapties.png (27KB, 1179x436px) Image search: [Google]
based rapties.png
27KB, 1179x436px
Did the celcucks forget about this already?

This is what happens when DeKobe DeJordan is playing.
>>
>>73993435
I am pretty sure some part of wade wants back on the heat. He knows this a first class organization with a great coach. This could have been a playoff team with wade but he instead got mad at pat riley constantly ignoring him and left. I am not even mad at wade after this
>>
File: 1479605749467.jpg (166KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479605749467.jpg
166KB, 533x800px
>mfw the day of the rake has finally come
>>
File: Stephen-Curry-Smiling.jpg (164KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Curry-Smiling.jpg
164KB, 1366x768px
hey leafs, you guys are welcome to join the dubsnation train
>>
red pill me on westbrook
>>
You guys realize i dont have to read any of your weak bait right? That i can just turn off my laptop and go to sleep right? Im not reading any of your replies so dont even give me a (You). Its pointless.
>>
>>73993619
HE'S FUCKING NUCLEAR RIGHT NOW

LMAO
>>
>>73993111
whiteside has actually been playing better despite what the box score is saying.
>>
File: lgtss.jpg (51KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
lgtss.jpg
51KB, 480x679px
>the unadulterated shithole of canada
>>
>>73993629
Overrated statpadder
>>
File: msl_Echo_-_Leaf_Blower9.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
msl_Echo_-_Leaf_Blower9.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: IMG_1995.jpg (2MB, 4174x2782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1995.jpg
2MB, 4174x2782px
>all this Bombston shitposting
Heh, I guess small teams need some attention once in a while
>>
>>73993629
>red pill me on westbrook
"I use Dove soap" t. Westbrook
>>
File: 611797-charles_barkley.jpg (20KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
611797-charles_barkley.jpg
20KB, 318x318px
I usually like Canada and try to defend them and the Raptors but god damn that was a lot of trach talk just to get BTFO.
>>
Honestly bros I missed this banter.

This is legit the first time all season where there has been real banter here instead of Larry shitposting.

rapties vs celtics just rejuvenated this general
>>
I am the smartest NBA guy and here are my revelations

>James Harden will win the MVP
>Boston vs. Cleveland ECF
>Warriors will fall after a 3-1 lead again in the WCF
>>
Okafor's rebounding is so embarrassing.
>>
DORIS BURKE IS ON THE NO PULL OUT LIST
>>
File: pot jej.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
pot jej.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>the nation of anal devastation that is canada
>>
>>73993629
slightly less than superstar talent but is elevated to superstar level because of hustle and intensity, could be more efficient but just not a great perimeter shooter.
>>
>>73992835
men I wouldnt even care if the heat got swept in the second round if that happens
>>
File: curry_laughing.jpg (85KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
curry_laughing.jpg
85KB, 660x495px
>''CAN''ADA
>>
>>73993326
This is EXACTLY what i was thinking
>>
If casey played more potlel we wouldve won
>>
>>73993653
>stockholm syndrome

lmao it was just a game leaf, no need to be so cucked
>>
File: hawhawhaw.jpg (50KB, 563x369px) Image search: [Google]
hawhawhaw.jpg
50KB, 563x369px
>canada
>>
>>73993659
>tfw no Hinkie to scam someone out of a bunch of picks in exchange for Okafor
>>
Celtics 2nd seed?!?!?
>in an era where everyone knows the finals will be the Warriors vs Cavs
lmao I can't wait for all the delusion after today
>>
File: leaves.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leaves.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>day of the rake is now
>>
>>73993685
it already started my friend.

they think Jaylen Brown is not a bust
>>
>>73993689

new thread

>>73993689

new thread

>>73993689

new thread

>>73993689

new thread

>>73993689

new thread

>>73993689

new thread
>>
>>73993688
L
M
A
O
>>
>>73993691
kek

KEK

>a-s-s-b-l-a-s-t-e-d
>>
File: bosskek.jpg (194KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
bosskek.jpg
194KB, 1150x750px
>the obliterated butthole of canada
>>
>>73992718
I really dont know how I feel about this. the heat are different then the dolphins. I actually root for them to win despite knowing tanking is the better option. where the dolphins I will always root for them to tank if they are even remotely bad
>>
wew
>>
File: 1426898114614.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426898114614.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>73992893
>2/10 from the 3
>>
File: pathetic.png (172KB, 497x306px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
172KB, 497x306px
>>73993436
>teams that can't shoot 3s keep shooting 3s
>>
>>73993653
yeah trash talk and shit posting is great when it's not someone spamming the same old memes since last june. Hopefully the playoffs will make /nba/ great again
>>
hahahaha top bantz my bostonian friends

but legit raps taking that title we out here famalamajams
>>
>>73993550
>Clips invited me to play some 2k so I had to decline like 5 of his invites.
When will this stupid meme die?
>>
File: 1483674934643.png (131KB, 1246x726px) Image search: [Google]
1483674934643.png
131KB, 1246x726px
>>73993574
>_adecounty !!TgmOh68XbLR
JUST
>>
>>73993594
>clips may may
Kill yourself.
>>
File: dellythumbsup.jpg (3MB, 2100x3134px) Image search: [Google]
dellythumbsup.jpg
3MB, 2100x3134px
>>73988675
Bucks-Cavs
comfiest first round ever
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
sm͏h tb͏h fa͏m
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.