[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brendan Rodgers was delighted to keep Celtic's "incredible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Brendan Rodgers was delighted to keep Celtic's "incredible run" going as a 4-0 win over Hearts set a new record for the club's best start to a season.

>The Premiership leaders are unbeaten in 27 domestic games, eclipsing the 1966-67 opening from the European Cup-winning Lisbon Lions side.

Time to apologize lads
>>
>scotish league

I've seen pub leagues with better level
>>
Just confirming that Liverpoop were the problem.
>>
>>73983967
>their only real opponents have only been back in the SPL for 6 months

It's pretty pathetic they didn't manage this over the past 3 years †bh.
>>
>>73984095
The team has been awful for years though. Based on how they've been this season has been a great stride forward.
>>
>>73983967
I was fairly certain Martin O'neill's team did that.
>>
File: brodgers.jpg (61KB, 1286x136px) Image search: [Google]
brodgers.jpg
61KB, 1286x136px
I've always rated him.

Great manager, attacking and positive football, great developer of youth. Having Brendan Rodgers as your manager is guaranteed profit
>>
Can Celtic hold onto him?

I hear he's on £4m a year at Celtic.
>>
>>73983967
So the SPL is confirmed as a poor man's Bunesliga?

>Celtic - Bayern
>Rangers - Dortmund
>Hearts - Leipzig
>The rest who cares
>>
>>73983980
Fraser Forster, Virgil Van Dijk, Victor Wanyama, Ki Sung-Yeung, Steven Davies, Andy Robertson, Robert Snodgrass. The list goes on. All top EPL players who have come recently from the Scottish leagues. Hell Chelski were supposedly offering 20+ million for Dembele. The league is not as bad as you all make out, the problem is clubs are poor and can't afford to retain talent. Celtic would be mid-table in La Liga. Even Rangers after a few years would be also, owing to their 50,000 a week fan turnout. Fuck off pedro.
>>
>>73983967

>Apologize

For what, doing well at the easiest job in football?
>>
>>73984095
The club knew they could do the bare minimum and scrape by. Hence bringing in a cheap, inexperienced manager. I could have won the league those years. Also almost no investment in the team was made during this period. Rodgers has inherited a stagnant, mediocre group of players and is doing well with them. If he isn't poached in the next few years and gets money to build a capable team then I can see them getting through the Champions league group stages, or going far in the Europa League.
>>
>>73986681
Not like a "who cares" team kicked mighty tottenham out of the champions league
>>
>>73986748
Olympiacos might be easier.
>>
I'll get this started.

>RAGS
>>
>>73986681
not really
>>
>w-we need the Rangers to make the league more competitive!
>25 points clear in February
>>
>>73986640
you heard wrong its 2 million and the season ticket holders have already paid his salary
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.