[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Signs massive contract on top of his massive Jordan deal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Lebron.jpg (151KB, 1000x600px)
Lebron.jpg
151KB, 1000x600px
>Signs massive contract on top of his massive Jordan deal.
>Bitches that the Cavs has no playmakers, despite himself, Love, and Irving.

I know he didn't go to college, but does he not know how cap space works or is he really that stupid?
>>
>>73982004
Charles pls go
>>
yes he is stupid and vain
>>
>>73982066
>being part of lebrons posse
>>
>>73982767
you can talk you can talk you can talk
>>
Lebron has plenty of cap space with that big ol' forehead
>>
>>73982790
ooof marron
>>
>>73982004
>is he really that stupid?

In a word; yes.

He's a pituitary freak who has been coddled his entire life. He was recruited for MIDDLE SCHOOL for fuck's sake. Imagine that. He's in 5th and 6th grade and scouts are schmoozing him and his mother, passing along gifts, making promises, and all the rest in the hopes he'll attend their MIDDLE SCHOOL.

All of his missteps can be traced to the fact that people have been flattering him since grammar school.

Frankly, I'm amazed he hasn't slipped up and shown his "whining cunt" side more often than he has. He's certainly had good handlers.
>>
>>73982066
t. first take mayweather dickrider
>>
>>73983795
Educate yourself. He was spotted by a football coach looking for peewees and ended up living with the football coach cause his mom was too much of a crack whore to take him to games or practice and they kept getting kicked out of houses and he couldn't be bothered to keep looking for him. He got kicked out and another football coach took him in. This was basically his adopted family. He then started to play ball after a while and then he blew up. The fact he's stayed out of controversy is incredible. He's a true role model athlete
>>
File: 389917_o.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
389917_o.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>73983855
>He's a true role model athlete
>>
>>73983855
>Educate yourself.

Where's the "No You" jpeg when I need it?

James' mother was 16yo when she shit him out. As you note, being a crack whore didn't help matters. She eventually handed him off to Frank Walker who, while he coached football, introduced LeBron to basketball at age NINE.

LeBron played AAU hoops early on, first on regional and then on national travel teams. He and a few friends on those AAU teams were recruited to "attend" a prestigious parochial school despite their poor grades. One friend was even functionally illiterate at the time.

Interest in LeBron was so high while he was still in high school that he unsuccessfully asked the NBA to wave it's HS graduation requirement - not that he was really attending school anyway.

>>The fact he's stayed out of controversy is incredible.

It is and I wrote as much. He's the uneducated son of an uneducated crack whore, he was a multimillionaire at 18, and people have been shamelessly flattering him since grammar school. I'm surprised he hasn't seriously fucked up yet.

Once he can't play ape hoop, retirement won't be kind.

>>He's a true role model athlete.

No he isn't. He's as much a "role model" as a lottery winner is. His accomplishments are due to being a pituitary freak and a physically gifted athlete. It's all innate. He's neither earned anything nor developed as a human being.
>>
>implying you can't exceed the cap

he makes all of that money of gilbert anyway
in a way, it's lebron's money
>>
>>73983954
Good post
>>
>>73983954
theres no doubt hes blessed athletically but lots of guys are but they don't put in the work ethic. imo hes a fantastic role model for the way hes carried himself through all the fame hes had since he was a teen. he's never been involved in any scandals, is a family man, does tons of charity work. the guy spends 50 mil to send kids through college ffs. you see lots of people from his background get back into drugs and hood shit but hes surrounded himself with a good group of people and has stayed away from all that
>>
The problem isn't his contract, it's that he used nepotism to get Thompson and Smith the max and then complains about them not spending a lot. He's the reason they're 100 million over the cap for the next few years.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
You can hate me now, (Q.B.) but I won't stop now (real niggas)
Cause I can't stop now, (Bravehearts) you can hate me now (c'mon)
But I won't stop now, cause I can't stop now
You can hate me now, you can hate me now
>>
>>73984096
JR Smith doesn't make the max
Thompson was going to be a max player at the cavs or anywhere else
>>
guys please.
there was a deal on the table trading love for carmelo. cavs turned down that deal for some reason, lebron issued that statement after hearing about it.

learn to get your sources right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.