[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I’m not going to let him disrespect my legacy like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (409KB, 650x379px)
file.png
409KB, 650x379px
>"I’m not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that"

What did he mean by this?
>>
LeBron is a whiny passive-aggressive bitch but I wouldn't tolerate that fucker Charley Barkley talking shit about me all the time from a safe distance neither.
>>
>>73970102
But Barkley didn't say anything wrong. He's a whiny nignog
>>
>>73970103

Barkleys only job for years now is to trigger and piss off active player to get a reaction out of them for the ratings. He may be right, but just look at how this underachiever behaved throughout his whole career, he shut just shut the fuck up.

I'm absolutely not a fan of Lebron, but:

Barkley: 0 rings

Lebron: 3 rings
>>
>>73970124
>using rings as an arguement

I guess Dennis Rodman is better than Karl Malone too huh
>>
>>73970133

Barkleys is well-known for having a miserable work ethic as well as showing extremely trashy behaviour on the court throughtout his career. Say what you want about Lebron, but you can't say this guy isn't committed to winning and giving everything for it.

I also think it's not fair to compare Malone to Rodman, that's some apples and pears comparison- Both were elite on their respective position whereas you can say that in the comparison between Lebron and Barkley, both power forwards, Lebron definitely is better in every aspect.
>>
>>73969901
>3 out of 4

people still argue he's better than jordan
>>
Charles Barkley just said what everybody already thought
>>
>>73970191
LeBron is a SF m8
>>
>“I’m not the one who threw somebody through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas. I never said, ‘I’m not a role model.’ I never showed up to All-Star Weekend on Sunday because I was in Vegas all weekend partying. “All I’ve done for my entire career is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respected the game. Print that.”
>“Go watch the ’93 Finals when John Paxson hit the shot,” James said. “Barkley and Jordan were laughing and joking with each other during one of the games while somebody’s shooting a free throw. In the Finals. But, oh, nobody were friends back then.” […] “I know [Barkley] wanted to retire a long time ago, but he can’t,” James said. “He’s stuck up on that stage every week.” James then issued a challenge, of sorts. “And if this makes him want to talk to me, the schedule’s out there,” James said. “He knows every road arena I’ll be in. Don’t just come up to me at All-Star and shake my hand and smile.”
Barkley was absolutely BTFO
Damn he got sonned
>>
File: IMG_20170131_060454.jpg (51KB, 1093x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_060454.jpg
51KB, 1093x720px
It means Chuck is a massive hypocrite who knows he'll always be considered a failure in life so he lashes out on to successful others to hide his own insecurity and jealousy
>>
Barkley needs to come out of retirement only to face Lebron in a game to win 21 in full court.
>>
>>73970191
>I also think it's not fair to compare Malone to Rodman, that's some apples and pears comparison- Both were elite on their respective position whereas you can say that in the comparison between Lebron and Barkley, both power forwards, Lebron definitely is better in every aspect.

Germanys comprehension
>>
File: 1419826992205.jpg (137KB, 633x640px) Image search: [Google]
1419826992205.jpg
137KB, 633x640px
>>73970887

>resorting to personal attacks when discussing his profession

he once again comes off as a spoiled brat
>>
>>73969901
Barkley is 100% right about Lebron, and he is one of the few people in the media who doesn't give a fuck about being politically correct. And Lebron and his sensitive feelings doesn't like someone openly calling him out. The Cavs have done everything Lebron wanted to keep him happy, yet he's still bitching that he needs more help.
>>
>>73970124
Barkley was like this also as a player. Go watch some of his interviews during his younger days. The guy was always about speaking his mind and never holding back. Lebron is just a nu-male nba player. And doesn't like being talked about in that fashion.
>>
>>73970191
Lebron is a SF not a PF.
Barkley was also a far superior rebounder and low post scorer. Which was impressive since people forget that Barkley was a dominate power forward at only 6'5.
>>
Lebron James is a bitch

/thread/
>>
>>73970887
Which part refuted anything Barkley said?
>>
>>73970887
It is funny because prime Barkley would have kicked Lebron's ass. Lebron really does love to play tough guy at times, until someone knocks him on his ass. Then he starts bitching about guys trying to hurt him on the court. Lebron wouldn't have said jack shit to 27 year old Charles Barkley and he knows it.
>>
File: stop invincible son.webm (931KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop invincible son.webm
931KB, 1280x720px
>>
>Barkley played at the same time as Jordan, Bird, Magic, Malone, Ewing, Olajuwon and Robinson
>despite being lazy as fuck is still considered as one of the greatest of all time

>Lebeta doesn't really have competition, he should be the best of this era
>bust his ass out to be the best yet fans still hate him
If he played in the 90s he would be an above average player that would still be stumped by the likes of Robinson or prime Shaq
>>
lebeta is a whiny millennial

/notmyplayer/
>>
>>73971161
It ruins his credibility
>>
>>73971321
no it doesn't. Charles addressed Brons horrible basketball decisions.
Basketball.
Bron attacked Charles off the court behavior which has nothing to do with his credibility as an analysis. He did this because Charles is right and there's no defense of it so he went bitch mode.
>>
>>73970939
>hypocrite

How so?
Barkley has always owned the shit that he did. Hell he usually said the same about himself. He never tried to hide he was an asshole, unlike Lebron. Even Pat Riley basically said Lebron was two faced. The guy just likes to put on an act to hide it. Barkley never did that shit.
>>
So, what did Barkley actually say?
>>
Ledecline SEETHING
>>
>>73970133
Um yes? Wtf lol.
>>
>>73971405
Just that Lebitch keeps whining about needing better players around him, even though the Cavs have spent a fuckload of money and given him everyone he wants.

Then LeBeta fires back by pulling the race card and saying it's because he's a successful black man. I mean this nigga pulls the 'because I'm black' card IN THE FUCKING NBA?
>>
File: barkley.jpg (32KB, 513x413px) Image search: [Google]
barkley.jpg
32KB, 513x413px
>>73971238
Needs the audio, skip to 2:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Jk5y5EXbU&t=1s

>chuck's face
>>
>>73970133
He was, 100x. He cucked him twice in the row in Finals too.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170131-125445.jpg (330KB, 1426x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170131-125445.jpg
330KB, 1426x1064px
>>73971394
Barkley shot over 2000 3s at 26% (more than bird, mj, kerr) at 50% team rate but complains about modern teams shooting too many 3s. He complains about modern nba is too offensive based and not defensive enough while his teams were the highest scoring teams in the league and among the worst defensively. He complains about players teaming up to win rings but he teamed up with Hakeem and Clyde as a last ditch effort to win. Every player and journalist from his era says he was lazy and partied too much but he acts like it's only a modern problem. He's completely out of touch and doesn't even watch any games that aren't on tnt and just spouts retarded facts and wants people to buy it cause he's an ex player
>>
>>73970887
>Charles calls out LeBron for whining about players
>"He's had unpaid debts and threw someone out of a window"

wew lad. LeBron better win the finals this year.
>>
>>73971503
All LeBron is saying is they need a backup pg like a Kirk Heinrich not a fucking superstar. Barkley questioned his competitive spirit like really nigga and you don't expect a player to fire back
>>
>>73971535
that makes him a hypocrite, but doesnt make him wrong
>>
>>73971394
>>73971578
>hypocrite
>how so
>>
>>73971587
>job is for him to tell the truth
>he tells the truth

stay asshurt
>>
is Barley officially /sp/s guy?
>>
>>73971601
Lebron isn't lying either. Cavs need a backup pg and chuck is acting like he's begging for another superstar when all hes asking for is a TJ McConnell type player. Chuck can say whatever he wants but LeBron doesn't just have to shutup and accept it like he has his entire career
>>
>>73970191

>lebron committed to winning
>lost 4 of the 7 finals he's been to

Lel
>>
>>73971535
Barkley was like 37 when he joined the Rockets. He was way past his prike. Lebron was 26 when he joined the Heat and Durant was also 26. Not really the same thing.
>>
>>73971644
That's why I said last ditch effort cause he knew he needed a ring to not be seen as a failure. He wishes he didn't let bad management ruin his career and now lashes out at anybody who does so it justifies his horrible decisions
>>
>>73971292
KD is better than anyone ever. How is he not competition? The dude scores as much as Jordan with much fewer shots
>>
>>73970133
>RINGS ARE NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT REEEEEE
Lol
>>
KD
>Smart
>Humble
>Confident
>All his teamates love him
>Loats of talent
>Doesn't flop
>Doesn't bitch
>Clean player
LeBeta
>Passive agressive
>Has no friends only cocksuckers
>Only bitches about his team
>No talent
>Gorilaball to the ring and flop
>Plays dirty
>>
>UH GUYS I GOT JR SMITH A $57,000,000 CONTRACT!! WHY ISNT THERE ANOTHER RING ON MY FINGER
>IM SO FUCKING NICE THAT THE EXCITEMENT OF A NEW CONTRACT MADE JR SMITH'S WIFE GIVE HIM A DAUGHTER AS AN EARLY CELEBRATION PRESENT
>NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN XDDDDDD
>>
>>73971749
you forgot:
KD
>bitch
>>
>>73971730
They are not whencyou lobby a whole conference to be uncompetitive and are fresh for the finals. LeBEta has one 0 legit rings
>>
>>73971749
KD
>no ring
>joins established superstar teams to chase rings
>judas. betrayed OKC
>autism

LeBron
>3 rings 6 consecutive finals appearances
>plays for and joins bad teams and makes them contenders
>actually won a ring for the team that drafted him
>alpha
>>
>>73971771
>Always polite
>He is a bitch because /nba/ is contrarian and hates legitimate talent
>>
>>73971771
They're both bitches so it's a wash tbqhfAm
>>
>>73971783
>LeBron
>Alpha
KEEEEEEEK. KD was forced to move from OKC because Westbrook was a huge liability. If they have kept Harden and booted Westbrick he would have stayed
>>
>>73971698
Jordan had an career average of 30ppg on 50% his entire career. Durant has never accomplished this in a single season.
>>
>>73969901
i hate it when players talk like that

>muh legacy

such an american thing to say
>>
>>73971292
Lbj played Boston big 3, spurs dynasty x3, dirk, gs x2 (greatest regular season team of all time) but lemme guess these are all shit teams in a watered down era. It's funny how the media was saying the same thing about Jordan in the 90s that he was beating on shit compared to the 80s
>>
>>73971653
Well you are right. Barkley played on some truly horrible 6ers teams. Yes in theory he could have left in his pr8me and joined his buddy Jordan with the Bulls. And he probably would have won like 8 titles. But players simply didn't think like this 25 years ago. That is why you rarely saw superstars jumping from team to team. That is a very recent fad.
>>
>>73971824

>tfw american sports would be godlike if we had european culture

>no dancing sluts
>no top 40 rap songs being played during gameplay
>no announcer and big screen telling you when to shout and get up and say "d-fence hehehe"

our country could be so amazing... sigh
>>
>>73971816
>50%
43%. Stop lying. KD surprassed that one season but as he is a better teamate he doesn't autistically miss shots
>>
>>73971859

It has upsides and downsides, burgerfriendo
>>
>>73971848
He played the young Spurs once and got crused. The other times the Spurs were old as fuck. Same goes for Boston. They were hardly in their prime when Lebron faced them. As for the Warriors, last year their team had glaring weaknesses that most basketball fans saw. And the Cavs beat them by exploiting those weaknesses. Lue also out coached Steve Kerr in the finals.
>>
>>73971749
>humble
>smart
>doesn't flop
>doesn't bitch
>loats
>clean
All of these make you a retarded bandwagoner
>>
>>73971930
>>73971749
>>73971771

You guys are aware that the NBA even had to change a rule because of KD constantly flopping his way to the free-throw line with his flailing arms move?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nZD_zvlOI
>>
>>73971988
No shit that's why I called him a retarded bandwagoner
>>
>>73969901
Who the FUCK is Charles Barkley? No one knows who he is.

Why doesn't he stay in his lane and shut the fuck up about a 3 time champion.
>>
>>73971772
We were talking about rodman you cuck. But ya. I guess rings arnt an accomplishment in a game where the entire point is to get one
>>
>>73972202
when comparing two people rings isn't one because it's a team fucking game there's 14 other players to account for when obtaining a ring stupid nigger. Barkley was wayyy better than that Shemale looking faggot
>>
>get criticized for basketball reasons
>unleash dramatic ad hominem attacks

LeBron is such a bitch, finally his carefully PR'd image of le classy socially aware superstar is starting to crack down under pressure, if you watch the Cavaliers games you'll notice his temper-tantrums at least 10 times per game. Such a piece of garbage.
>>
LeBron wants the media to stop talking about him. He's the Drumpy of sports
>>
File: Dennis Rodman u dumb.jpg (282KB, 736x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Rodman u dumb.jpg
282KB, 736x1118px
>>73970133

Yes, Dennis Rodman was much better than Karl Malone, are you literally reatrded?
>>
File: cf0.jpg (26KB, 441x463px) Image search: [Google]
cf0.jpg
26KB, 441x463px
>>73969901
This Is what europeans must feel when americans make soccer threads
>>
>>73970133
Rodman was one of the greatest defenders and rebounders ever
>>
>>73970133
Dennis was better than Karl in a team sense.

Put Karl on that Pistons team & they don't win two 'Ships. He was the heart of that team.
>>
>>73969901
>ditches his hometown
>only returns because the team drafted kyrie

what legacy?
>>
>>73971749
>gorillaball
jej
>>
>>73971859
Don't be a faggot. I can't believe there's anyone cucked enough to bitch about cheerleaders, jesus christ.
>>
>>73971574
They have a back up PG in liggins and his ankles and knees are still attached. Unlike the guys they're gonna hire for Lebron's bitching.
>>
>>73971859
That shit is what draws casual fans though which makes the league richer... which doesnt even matter in bball because NBA would be richest bball league anyway and draw talent from around the world.

But MLS could really use it. More casuals --> more money --> better players --> better gameplay
>>
>>73978488
Liggins dribbles like he's 8 feet tall... absolutely trash offensive player
>>
>>73970887
>Lol U Mad Bro
He's not going to get under Barkley's skin calling him out for being a party animal. Hahahaha don't you think his mama, teachers and preachers already tried? Barley knows who he is and he'll flat out tell you. James tries to act tough but inside is scared that he's gonna get BTFO again this year and nobody will put him up there with Kobe and Jordan 10 yrs from now.
>Disrespect my legacy
You see? That's how he started that is what consumes this man, his legacy, not his teammates, not his city, not anything else. He'd have never gone back to Cleveland if they didn't have cap space and picks.
>>
>>73971749
You forgot:
KD
>Lebron's favorite bitch
>>
>>73971886
>Kawhi Leonard was old as fuck when he played against Lebron James
>>
>>73971859
You sound like the biggest, edgiest, cuck ever.
>>
m-muh brand
>>
>>73980460
this

>a a all i did was kiss ass my entire life for my brand
>i even endorsed hillary clinton for president
>why dont people respect that??
>>
>>73981154
You're just projecting your own shit on him now
>>
>>73970133
Rodman helped bring peace to North Korea, the fuck has Karl Malone been up to?
>>
>>73969901
his legacy was fucked the moment he lost his first NBA Finals
>>
>>73982082
not when he joined the Heat to chase a ring?
>>
>>73982163
that was after
even if he never left people still would point out that MJ never lost an NBA Finals
>>
>>73982079
Raping 10 year old girls and then abandoning his bastard child
>>
>>73969901
He's upset that he'll never be on the level of Kobe, Duncan, and Shaq.
>>
>>73982189
I know it was after, but the narrative of losing his first finals would be that he had to carry a pathetic team. Regardless if that narrative was true or not.
>>
>LeGacy
>>
Lebron also got a coach fired so his buddy could coach and now that's backfired because lue is shit.
>>
>"Some of the stuff he said about me is correct -- doesn't make the message I said about him incorrect," Barkley said.

wew lad
>>
>>73982200
This.
>>
>>73971867
You're an idiot, he shot 43% on the Wiz when he was 40. 50.5% in his bulls years. Learn to read a chart.
>>
>>73969901
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ziNxvDTobYw
>>
You cant get more >jiggaboojam than this
>>
>>73970191
> dedicated to winning
yet neededan all star support in order to get a ring
flew his ass to south beach then ultimately needed kyrie to get a ring yet still bitching about a play maker
Lebum is a whinny bitch, u know its tru because his response was emotional and based on ad homen
>>
>LeBron's face when he realizes the commish rigged the finals for the storyline money and his posse of overpaid sycophants weren't actually championship caliber
>>
>>73971512
shaq btfo there
>>
>>73980333

t. fat virgin who tailgates at sporting events
>>
>>73982163
he was always the alpha in the heat m8
>>
>>73983366
llooll
>>
>>73971629
>zero
>>
>>73983399
>mj
>>
>>73971512
Shit, Shaq blew Chuck out of the fucking building.
>>
>>73969901

>Barkley trolls the shit out of the Warriors for years
>Not a peep from a single player, not even Draymond
>Barkley trolls LeBron once
>Has a meltdown
>>
>>"I’m not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that"
Is this verbatim? Why does this whiny entitled bitch think he is immune to rightful criticism? ain't my king
>>
File: kcbn.jpg (110KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
kcbn.jpg
110KB, 388x384px
What legacy does Lebron think he actually has he's one of the top 10 or 15 best ever and puts up a bunch of nice box scores for nerds to jerk off too but he has a fucking losing record in the finals, constantly choked in the playoffs before being a member of a super team and even now isn't the kind of guy who you would throw down $500 on to make a game winning shot and is most known for chasing rings, being a crybaby bitch and shitty teammate. If he doesn't have the common sense to retire as soon as his body starts breaking down he'll have 5-6 years as an average player with great court vision and knowledge of the game but jackshit else. He still can't shoot and the entirety of his greatness is based around being one of the legitimate greatest pure athletes to ever exist who can just crash straight down the lane and get fouled whenever he wants.

He'll never be everything he could have been in Cleveland because he left, the most successful time of his career will be in Miami. His only possible legacy is that everyone 20 years from now will just look back on his career and imagine how much better it could have been. So who gives a shit about his legacy he barely fucking has one.
>>
>>73971772
>legit rings

What does that even fucking mean?

I mean, besides being a shitpost.
>>
>>73971805
>forced

LeBron leaving Cleveland for Miami made way more sense than Durant leaving OKC. The Cavs fucking sucked. The Thunder had much better talent around Durant than LeBron ever had around him in his first stint.

There's plenty of blame to go around between Durant and Westbrook for OKC blowing it.
>>
>>73983449
>once
hes been doing it for over a decade

>>73983451
when a man questions another mans work ethic you better expect shots fired back

>>73983505
>choking
he carried the worst roster to ever make a finals on his back in 07. 2015 he played without kyrie and love and tt was the 2nd best player and they still got 2 games off warriors. what he did in that finals in a losing effort is already legendary. also his teams were favourites only 3 times from vegas (11 against mavs, 13 against spurs, and okc was a pickem).

also using losing records in the finals is so fucking dumb like its better to lose in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round than it is in the finals
>>
>>73982200
Anyone who thinks Kobr is better than LeBron needs to just sit down.
>>
>>73983555
>The Thunder had much better talent around Durant than LeBron ever had
>Westbrick a meme chucker heroballer
>Talent
>>
/ourguy/ shannon sharpe went in on fucking barkley my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5O7vVoflHE
>>
>>73983505
>shitty teammate

There's a lot of things you can criticize LeBron for, but if you think he's a shitty teammate, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>73983617
Anderson Varajao was the second best player on those shit Cavs teams.
>>
>>73982082
His legacy was fucked when he lost with the worst team in NBA finals history against the Spurs? Ok, then.

The only finals loss you can blame LeBron was in 2011. 2007 was impossible to win. 2014 and 2015 are both understandable.
>>
>>73982194
He also owns a sushi restaurant in Ruston, La
>>
>>73979422
His name is his name. Someone whose name is already ruined can't relate.
>>
File: adam-morrison4.jpg (159KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
adam-morrison4.jpg
159KB, 590x354px
>>73971730
>RINGS ARE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT PERSONFIY LEGACIES
WEW LAD
>>
>>73971859
make america white again
>>
>>73969901
It's pretty hilarious that Barkley called LeBron a whiner, and LeBron tries to disprove him by throwing a huge bitch fit and personally attacking Barkley. He really is a whiner, and he has thin skin as well.
>>
LLebron took the L on this one guys.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.