[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His city isn't hosting the Super Bowl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: NRG Stadium.jpg (138KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
NRG Stadium.jpg
138KB, 1024x682px
>His city isn't hosting the Super Bowl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FLYOVERS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
>>73965576
>tfw people wont go to a different city
FUCK OFF STOP COMING TO LOUISIANA YOU SHITS
>>
>>73965576
>his city is hosting a football game between two teams not from the city
cuckoldry?
>>
My family has been going to games in New York since '64 and we went to the Super Bowl when it was in New York three years ago.

We drove from our house and we have NEVER been in or out of the Meadowlands faster. I know public transportation was a disaster for that game but it must've taken us 35 minutes going to and from. There wasn't a soul on the road which is extremely rare if you live in the NYC/NJ area.
>>
>>73965576
Hey man, how are the hookers in Houston?

We have some nice ones here in Miami, but Drake always talks about women from Houston so I'd like to know.
>>
>>73965576
>His city is hosting the superbowl and the team that plays in that stadium isn't in the superbowl

C U C K
>>
What are the chances that Charlotte gets to host a Super Bowl? They just renovated BoA Stadium and it's only four hours North of Atlanta which just got one.

>in b4 'muh trannies'
>>
>>73965630
>>
>>73965630
Low. Once LA opens its new thing, it'll basically rotate between LA, Atlanta, Phoenix and Houston for a while
>>
>>73965867
Damn it forgot Dallas too. Maybe Tampa or Jacksonville but Miami's is getting old
>>
File: sb46.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sb46.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>73965576
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FLYOVERS ETERNALLY BTFO
but we already did anon
>>
>>73965616
>drake in charge of rating women
>>
>houston
>flyover
Pick both
>>
>>73965892

I think Miami has it after Atlanta. They just renovated the place.

I'd love to see another Super Bowl in Jacksonville. I just wish the fucking NFL would stop using Super Bowls as a way of allowing teams to hold their fans/city hostage when demanding renovations/a new stadium (See: San Diego)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.