[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stand up and be counted, show the world that you're a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Stand up and be counted, become a true PAts fan

We are a sacred brotherhood, who love our country true
We always can be counted on, when there's a job to do
We serve our homeland day and night, to keep it always free
And proudly wear our number 12, protecting liberty

Stand up and be counted, become a true pats fan
The Bible, cross, Old Glory, too, our symbols of a man
A jersey, blue and red and white portray us noble fans
In search of peace and liberty, we pledge our hearts and hands
We must defeat the NFC to save our Christian land

>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-23-47-37.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-23-47-37.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
"""Men""" from New England are beta limpdicks
>>
>>73961168
Actually they're the most successful group in the country, no need to be jealous
>>
>>73961247
In which metric?

You won't be able to narrow your search down enough to just white men. You'll take it as a whole state.
Kys
>>
Fucking gay
>>
>>73961528
Oh didn't know I was talking to a pathetic racist.
>>
>>73961711
OP is a ripoff of a KKK recruitment song desu
>>
>stand up and be counted
>devote yourself to us and become a statistic
>>
>>73963668
At least they aren't shooting up people in numbers today. Unlike the mentally ill leaf
>>
File: 1482820855376.png (81KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1482820855376.png
81KB, 534x629px
>>73961141
>grow up in midwest shithole
>Dad was ex-military, from RI
>would always watch the Pats together

>they start winning with Bledsoe
>Brady swoops in, steals his job, becomes the GOAT, you know the story
>Dad basically worships Brady

>get shit by just wearing Pats gears in this town because of their assmad
>it's great
>god damn i'm a lucky kid. don't have to watch the Vikings choke at everything, or the Broncucks defense their way to championships
>got a throwback Gronk jersey in 2010 for grad present

fast-forward to this year

>Kraft/BB/Brady subtly endorse Trump
>my dad and I aren't happy about it
>tells me "shit happens, doesn't mean they're bad people"

>Dad passed away right before Thanksgiving

>invited to superbowl party with new coworkers, most of them broncuck fans
>assured to get shit on the entire time
>get constant crap from them for "supporting a Trump-loving cheater" at work anyways

>internet is full of either delusional stereotypical haughty Pats fans or false flagging fags

i'm seriously not even that political, and i don't want to make things political, but dammit it just adds onto it

>probably going to skip it and just watch it from home
>alone
>and drink
>and gamble my money away
>and wallow in my depression

I guess we all pay for the happiness one way or another.
>>
>>73966561
dont be a pussy

not even a pats fan but go to the party and drag your fucking nuts all over their shit-talking faces
>>
>>73966621
yeah the point i was really trying to get at was the reality of my dad passing is finally starting to set in

but yeah, alright. sign me up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.