[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pep Haters BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: pep.jpg (19KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
19KB, 624x351px
http://www.marca.com/futbol/premier-league/2016/10/21/580a186b468aebae658b45fc.html

"I wont change my game style. You guys would like that, dont you? You know what? I have won 21 titles in 7 years, im sorry guys. 3 titles per season using the same game style. But if you believe i will get here and in 3 months everything will be good and win 0-4 at the Camp Nou with a team with Suarez, Neymar and Messi... im good, but NOT that good".

What he mean with this?
>>
>What he mean with this?
He acknowledges he's terrible without having stacked squads
>>
"I am not going to change, I have thought about it many times, but the alternative that comes to mind is much worse. I would rather leave the club than change my idea. To build anything is very complicated. In Barcelona we played against a team that has been playing the same football for fifteen years and which is quite used to this kind of CL games. We are going to build something from the very foundations".
>>
Kek, the fact that Poop NEEDED to make this statement proves how exposed he is.
>>
>>72035476
>Muh Mourinho
>>
Will /sp ever be right?
>>
its hilarious, he is the equivalent of being born a billionaire

has the best barca team and possibly best club team ever to begin, and only goes to other places with unlimited money

would trust bob bradley with any mediocre club over pep.
>>
File: 1464897705575.png (144KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1464897705575.png
144KB, 1000x963px
>>72035440
>I have no idea what the FUCK I'm doing
>>
You heard it guise, do you have 21 titles in 7 years? If not then you don't have the authority to criticize a month of bad results.

EXPOSED
>>
So he's basically saying he needs to inherit a stacked squad to compete KEK
>>
Who are City's next opponents?
>>
>>72035550

its the same exact thing you see in boxing.

boxing stars saying "if you dont have a championship like me you cant criticize". literally the worst argument you can ever make
>>
>>72035564
Soton
>>
>>72035440
he meant he trusts himself to win against bournemouth but not barcelona
>>72035545
also this
>>
>"The next time before you give your opinion and decide Sergio is not in my plans you can call me. I appreciate him as a football player and as a man. When Sergio decides to leave Manchester City, it will be his decision.

>"I saw the game this morning and until the first goal the game was under control. My mistake is my mistake. Aguero was my decision. We lost 4-0. I'm guilty. If we win in Barcelona, I am a genius."

Feel like he wouldn't need to say shit like this unless there were some issues behind the scenes.
>>
>>72035440
He's a lot more like Mourinho than most people seem to think he is.
>>
>>72035440
You can clearly see the decline when someone or something starts with the ''muh titles/history'' speech.
>>
>>72035544
>Has the best Barça team.
Stop with that lie.
>>
>>72035848

You mean like every Liverpool, Chelsea, Manure, AC and Inter Milan fan trying to justify that they belong in the Champions League because "M-muh history"
>>
>>72035814
>"I saw the game this morning"

What did he mean by this? Was he not there as it happened?
>>
Liverpool beat the same team 4-0. He has no excuse.
>>
File: 12421125125222.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
12421125125222.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>72035440
>herrrrrrrr what do you mean the t34 is shit? it won world war 2!

fucking einsteins amirite?
>>
>>72036705
get the fuck out
>>
He dodged a bullet, I'd rather struggle a bit with city than take on the shit carnival that Is united. Mouyes tho...
>>
>>72035545
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>72035440
all I can read between lines is:

>I'msofuckedrightnowpleaseleavemealone

he better win his next game by 4-0
>>
this guy is like if Trumps son inherited 5 Billion and lost 100 million a year in investments for the rest of his life and thought he could handle money. Pep is a fucking fraud. get the FUCK out of my club.
>>
>>72035814
poop has always been quite neurotic and dramatic
>>
Why is the English media in a fucking meltdown just because City lost 4-0 to Barcelona?

Like this is the first time an English team has been completely raped by Barcelona? This shit happens every season. Chelsea is pretty much the only English team NOT to get absolutely crushed by Barcelona and Messi. Guardiola has an AWFUL away record in the Champions League and he's had this ever since he was at Barcelona.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
> yfw Pep to City was an undercover United move
>>
>>72036626
he obviously meant he watched the game again on video this morning but since he isn't a native english speaker his grammar is bad

how fucking stupid do you have to be to not recognize that?
>>
>>72037729

I think it has something to do with the fact that Guardiola is uner more pressure because of what he did with Barcelona. He constantly has this pressure from the Media to BTFO teams, especially teams from spain since the english don't like taking it up the bum.
>>
>>72035440
Pep is such a fraud
>>
>2 visits to camp nou since leaving barcelona
>3-0
>4-0
>>
>>72035440
>I will lose / draw more games, than win, against any decent opposition
That's what he meant.
>>
>>72035440
>I wont change my game style.
Whst gamestyle?
Going to a team with t bedt players in the league is not agames style, Poop.
>>
Reminds me of that Villa player who posted a pic of his car after the 0-6 loss to Liverpool
>>
If it wasn't for the fact that he is forced to have British """talent""" such as Stones and Sterling, the he could easily have at least tied at Camp Nou using his philosophy.
>>
>>72035567
he literally never said that
>>
>>72035476

>city
>not a stacked squad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.