[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious about Tinder, I have a profile set up, and i've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1454874950435.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454874950435.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
I'm curious about Tinder, I have a profile set up, and i've had 2 girls literally match with me so far, problem is... i don't see their messages... and it literally says "so and so messaged you"

I'm ready to give up on online dating.... From what i'm hearing.. these girls get paid to literally message random guys... Making them think they really are interested when in doubt they are not... Basically it's a bot, randomizing people and making them message you so you become a premium member...

I'm just wondering is Tinder worth it? Or should i just give up on online dating... I've tried several sites.. and nothing seems to be legit.. it's all a joke... I just don't know what to think or do anymore...
>>
pof.com

Don't give a fuck what anyone else says. Messaging there is free and there are no bots, nor is there pressure to be a premium member.

That said, messages automatically delete after 1 month. Good luck.
>>
I already tried POF, OKCupid, Match, and E-Harmony... POF and OKcupid all i got were bots, who literally stole the pics.... that's why i said i'm confused and i really dunno what to do...

Personally i'd like to meet a girl in person, and get to know them, but because i don't drink, or do drugs... social clubs are not my thing... Nor are bars... That's the last place i wanna find someone. No offense to those who go there.. It's just not my thing.

Maybe i should just give up... and not worry about it, I mean.. now a days is so hard to truly find honest, legit love.... Ya know ?
>>
File: me.png (1MB, 1302x1000px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
1MB, 1302x1000px
>>25682039
>i don't drink, or do drugs... social clubs are not my thing... Nor are bars... That's the last place i wanna find someone
wtf I don't remember making this thread

Seriously OP we're in the same boat. Tried all the sites. Had tons of matches on Tinder, actually hit it off for like 2 weeks with a fashion model, but nothing on sites like that ever seem to work out in the end. I hope you're not like me and you can find happiness on your own terms somehow without absolutely NEEDING a relationship.
That being said, I've started talking to someone I really like from this godforsaken site of all places. Nothing's official, but we like each other and I feel really good about it. I guess it's best to just be patient and don't lose hope on it unless you're sure that you're going to be happy without dating and romantic relationships. There's over 7 billion people on this planet and you just need one. There's probably some lonely girl out there who is in your exact situation, she just hasn't found you yet.
Good luck OP
>>
Thanks for the good luck and what not..... I may be down in the dumps but i'll never give up..

I'm definitely know whatcha mean. For sure there's someone out there for everyone, problem is... It can be harder for some then others... But i know whatcha mean.. Just never give up.
>>
>>25682191
just curious, how do people actually meet on 4chan? I've never been particularly social on here but w/e
>>
I have no idea.... Personally, with all the creeps, and other strange people who do weird things to people... it makes me wonder why you would meet in the first place

Not saying majority of people are bad, but there are cases where people do meet up, and things turn bad, really quickly. So i dunno... good question
>>
>>25682268
I just post my contact info when appropriate and see what comes of it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.