[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted pics of my pussy a few days ago and got a lot of insults.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0395.jpg (295KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
295KB, 1280x960px
I posted pics of my pussy a few days ago and got a lot of insults. To be honest I don't respect myself and I want you true 4chan guys to add me on snapchat and watch me touch my pussy and tell me exactly what you think of me. Please don't censor yourselves. My Snapchat ID is ftmsslut
>>
>>25675023
nice neovagina faggot
>>
>>25675023
dude what's going on in this image
>>
It's actually a real vagina. I'm just a fake man.
>>
>>25675023
Most men, including me, get really confused when seeing a pussy on a "man" since it's smth rare. This board is usually filled with traps, just the other kind. What made you change?
>>
>>25675023
Timestamp and I'll gladly look at your pussy all you want
>>
>>25675023
It's not a vagina. It's a mutilated dick.

You filthy Frankenstein faggots are the most disgusting animals on Earth.
>>
>>25675023

End your miserable life. Be the 45%!
>>
i want to lick your rancid clunge with my putrid tongue
>>
i'd fuck that;)
>>
>>25675792
fag
>>
>>25675043
It's real. They are FTM.
>>
>>25675023
Would you wax all of your hair off so you look more like a smooth hairless twink with a pussy rather then a manly bear with a pussy?
>>
>>25675023
If you were insulted for your other post about your genitals, then why post again expecting different results.
>>
>>25675023
Your clit and hood look messed up and over sized and you have a lot if dirty looking hair all over. Not sure why you thought you'd get a good reaction. As far as pussies go you have an ugly one.
>>
>>25675861
>>25675858

I disagree. The OP is FTM. The pussy is natural. Clit might be slightly bigger because of hormone treatment if OP, but that's about it. The issue is all the hair. I bet if OP was smooth as fuck, less would be complaining.
>>
It's hard for me to insult you when your pics make my dick hard.
I have disgusting fetishes I guess. :3
>>
Is it tight?
>>
>>25675023
Interesting. The clit and labia look like a tiny cock and balls.
>>
>>25675866
>all the hair
What hair? It's shaven. Get an eye exam
>>
Boys are just jealous I can grow more body hair than them.
>>
>>25676608
Yes it's even tighter now after the hormones but still good.
>>
>>25676845
Shame you havent got kik
>>
>>25676845
Your pussy would look better with hair, like all pussies do.
>>
>>25676851
How's the smell?
I'd bury my face in your dirty musky pussy.
>>
>>25676851
Make that mangina cum for us and post vid
>>
I think you look nice anon.
>>
>>25676690
Stuble and leg, stomach, chest hair, ass hair.

Perhaps you're the one who should get their eyes checked.
>>
>>25675023
God i love man vagina. I don't like girls, nor do I like their vaginas but there's something about a trans man's vagina that's just awesome. Tastes better too.
>>
>>25676845
no shit, and I can order 36DDs, and they'd still be fake as fuck and sad
>>
>>25675023
Have you had top surgery?
>>
>>25675159
No s'he was born a girl, had the tits cut down. No good way to give a bio female good bottom surgery. Also op I dont use snapchat, do you have discord?
>>
>>25678863
Looking at that underboob scar, I'd say yes, she did.
>>
Lmao OP doesn't reply back
>>
>>25675023
I'd eat you out, and fuck you
>>
Don't go too far in indulging your fetish for degradation OP. Every FtM I've ever known was into this same thing and became damaged because of it.
>>
>>25675023

Real talk, your labia looks like an unattractive Muslim woman hiding underneath a burka. Or maybe like an inappropriately cooked piece of... I don't know, it really just looks grotesque desu. You look like you could benefit from female circumcision.

The whole tranny thing is just adding to my level of disgust, too.
>>
Your vagina looks just like the fresh axe wound of an mtf i know. I guess co grats?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.