[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on how to meet girls/talk in tinder? Get matches easily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170912-164007.png (544KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-164007.png
544KB, 1080x1920px
Advice on how to meet girls/talk in tinder? Get matches easily enough but still not exactly easy to pull afterwards, only met 3 girls and shagged 1.
>>
Imo - you've got to be interesting, engage them for a couple days chatting. If you can hold a decent convo then just be upfront about it.

"Hey, I'm free Friday night, want to get a drink?"
>>
Okay I matched with a 18 y/o college freshman. She is super basic but also pretty cute. All her responses are "That's awesome!" "Cool!" "LOL" ect. I asked what her interests are and she says "music and hanging out with friends" lmao.
Anyway, how do I proceed? I have never actually met somebody on tinder, I feel weird asking someone I never met to go out. I think I just might have a chance though, at least enough to give it a shot.

I just transferred to the same college as a junior btw.
>>
>>25669915
Yah see, I wouldn't know how to proceed there, I normally just ditch someone if they can't hold a decent convo. It'll probably feel a bit weird asking directly, but I honestly think it's the best policy, if she thinks you're cute, she'll say yes
>>
>>25668828
rate my profile bros. how should i take pics?
>>
>>25670022
What should I ask her to do? She's not 21 so I can't ask her out to a drink. Dinner seems to formal. Would a concert work or would that be weird? Especially because im new too the area also so I don't know alot of people so it would just be me and her.

Meeting people in person is way less awkward than this shit honestly. Then you at least have more of an idea about the person.
>>
>>25670193
i have no problems at the dates bro.

just ask her to go to a park or get a drink or some shit that is not expensive (dont show your needyness)

at the date, just talk random shit, how was her day, job, college, family, pets. STFU AND LISTEN. get to know her

relax and dont sperg out talking about edgy shit or nerdy or 4chan jokes and youll be fine

then walk her home and when its time to say goodbye, grab her gently by the neck and kiss her.
>>
>>25670192
bump ; _ ;
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.