[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> still a virgin I am on the left. Is there spmething wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170908_201748.jpg (2MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170908_201748.jpg
2MB, 1728x2304px
> still a virgin
I am on the left. Is there spmething wrong with me? Face? Rate, please. Height? (5.7)
>>
>5'7
ouch
>>
>>25664674
What's wrong with that? >agsbshajabsbshsbsbsbzbsbsnznsbsbzbzbxbzbsbsbshsbshshshshsshboob
>>
>>25664680
uhm not much, don't stress about it i guess
>>
>>25664667
Idk it's not a great pic but everything looks fuckable from here. Without a better picture to get a better idea from I'm going to have to say it might be a personality flaw.
>>
It's not your looks for sure
Maybe your personality? Or you're just not confident enough to go up to women and talk to them.
>>
File: a7GXAjLmpek.jpg (62KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a7GXAjLmpek.jpg
62KB, 607x1080px
a different pic
>>
>>25666106
not your face youre probably just autistic and too short
>>
>>25666118
Femanon here
His height isn't a problem because he's very handsome imo
I dont think most women would care desu.
>>
>>25666106
you look like you probably went through either a fat or extremely awkward phase in elementary school that fucked with your self esteem and you still let it fuck with your self confidence today.
so yeah, you look like you have self esteem issues and probably need to accept them to over come them.
>>
Another femanon here, I agree with femanon above, he's very attractive so that trumps the height thing.
>>
>>25666106
How old are you?
I don't think there's anything unattractive about you physically. Might be something about your emotional/mental state or personality.
I'd recommend get a nice, cute hooker and stick it in her so you can stop worrying about getting a vagina for the sake of it, and realise sex isn't actually anything, heck, it doesn't even feel as great as they tell you, highly overrated, and finding someone you can share love with is way better.
>>
>>25666106
Yeah, i stand by my opinion here:
>>25665780
I has to be something you say or do, you look fine to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.