[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show off your piercings. Just got my snake bites done - can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Show off your piercings.

Just got my snake bites done - can't wait until I can change them.
>>
>>25662985
>>
>>25662985
>>25662988
Unfortunately I got rid of my last earring when I was 12, so I can't post in here myself. I've thought about getting others (lip, brow) but it won't look good on me.

Snakebites will get you all my love though. They seem so fit you well, would love to see the full rings.
>>
>>25663030
I wasn't sure if the snake bites would look good on me to be honest. But it was something that I've always wanted so I said f' it and did it.
I'm sure you'd look great with either :)
>>
>>
>>25663042
Well every time I see snake bites I usually think fuck it. They really do look great on you.

Thanks for the compliment? but I honestly doubt I would just the way my face is. I've asked several people about it as well and they agreed it wouldn't fit. Sadly my build and facial structure don't allow for the look I'd really want to go for, but oh well.
>>
>>25663078
Yeah, I get what you mean. I guess it also depends on whether you would do the studs or rings as well as they can look very different on each person. Sometimes just 1 off set lip piercing looks good as well.
>>
>>25663043
Damn, that looks like it would have been painful. How long did you take to decide you wanted to get that done? I feel like I'd be way to nervous for any kind of genital piercing.
>>
>>25662985
Never understood the appeal behind piercings and tattoos. It's body butchery. Is it just me or op would look better without them.
>>
>>25662985
Not that it matters she's fat and ugly anyway.
>>
>>25663139
Lol, body butchery... it's expression just as your hair cut, clothing, shoes ect are - but most narrow minded people have the same views as you. It's a shame. Oh well. :)
>>
>>25663174
Kek same thing people say when they're cutting themselfs, "it's just expression man. Fuck you.
>>
>>25663176
Why are you so concerned with what others do - especially to their own bodies? Also cutting is much different than getting a piercing or tattoo.

Cutting = someone wanting to possibly commit suicide - or trying to get rid of mental pain..

Tattoos/Piercing = are visible art representations and body modifications that the person enjoys - they aren't harming themselves.

Education.
>>
>>25663193
Calling this "art". There's your problem
>>
>>25663176
Eh, she likes it, I like it, plenty of people like it. People should like what they like as long as they're not hurting anyone (including themselves obviously).

On a side note, she doesn't seem fat, and she's definitely not ugly.
>inb4 whiteknight
>>
>>25663201
Thank you - and sadly people like that will always be judging others. Just got to smile at their comments.
>>
It's 2006 all over again
>>
File: IMG_20170813_192839_299.jpg (477KB, 1403x1403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_192839_299.jpg
477KB, 1403x1403px
This is relevant, cheeks, septum, PA, and ears, although I don't have any plugs or rings anymore for them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.