[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R/8 me. I'm fucked up mentally but ignore that. I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4823.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_4823.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
R/8 me. I'm fucked up mentally but ignore that. I'll post face or dick if it's wanted.
>>
>>25662433
Ugly
>>
>>25662437

Yep I know that. Anything else?
>>
>>25662433

The arm and chest dots are weird but ultimately not a big deal.

The hair is scrumptious and I love your V and overall body-type. The pale skin and tanned arm is hot, too. 8.5/10.
>>
>>25662444

Years of fuck ups and self harm of using myself as an ashtray. I try to keep it to where no one will ever see it. Sadly that is true.
>>
>>25662453

Sadly I have a 8 inch dick. God wastes talent. 6 3 as well. People see my face and my personality and yah.
>>
>>25662453

Awww <3

Where are you from? Do you have a contact?
>>
Your body is really nice. Idgaf about the scars or you being crazy, but I am also crazy. Wouldn't mind seeing your face. Don't be so insecure boi.
>>
I could make a contact. It been socially isolated for way too long tho. You wouldn't want to talk to me. Make or female. I'd show my face but I'm drunk and that won't help it.
>>
>>25662519

I just wish I could find someone who would accept me. I've tried bars and gay bars. It all ends with me sitting alone.
>>
If you make a kik and post I will be your friend. No sexual stuff though cause I'm married, so no asking for nudes, etc.
>>
>>25662570
Friends. Haha. I remember when those mattered. I'm on my last strings til suicide.
>>
>>25662601
Well the offer's there. I still want to kill myself often but I want to wait until my mom passes because it will destroy her.
>>
>>25662601
You got kik?
>>
>>25662613
You wouldn't want me. No one does.
>>
>>25662631
>tfw you think you know what other people want

Why? (I have somewhere to go but I'll be back in a little over an hour.)
>>
You look cute.
Sadly mental issues can be sometimes over looked, and I'm sorry if you've been having trouble with it. I also myself have issues. If you want to talk in general or even about our demons let me know. Skype, Snap if you have either. But don't give up fighting.
>>
>>25662519
>>25662528
>>25662631

Please make a contact. I am extraordinarily attracted to your body. I also like hurt, broken, shy people. I want to hug them until it hurts. <3

Give me a chance, man, so I can give you one.
>>
>>25662433
You uncut? You say you are 8"? Release the kraken. Dont listen to these people. Youre not ugly nor fucked up in any way. Your talents arent wasted unless you want them to be
>>
Yeh op make a kik and post it. Where you from?
>>
You should definitely make a kik. No way you're as bad as you're saying, I bet you're great.
>>
I'm from Portland Oregon. Sadly I don't have it in me to another ldr. Those always end terribly. So do close ones. Fuck...
>>
>>25662902

And yah. I'm bad for this place. I wish I could move out of here. I always meet people from other places and they say I could fit in there. I'm just not fit for where I am.
>>
>>25663118
I'm not wanting to message to try to get you into a ldr...
Wanting to just talk to someone who seems like they need someone to talk to who understands mental health issues.
>>
>>25663128
I'm not someone to talk to about that. Sadly I've given up on people. One last night tonight. Then I'm done with this world.
>>
>>25663178
I agree that many people suck - but there are those of us here who are posting asking you to talk so we can maybe help.

Take it this way - if a simple conversation with one of us doesn't help then you still have your plan.. so really there is no harm in taking that chance.

Snapchat and Skype are both

SweetHeartMika
>>
>>25663118

You can move in with me. I want a househusband anyway. You don't have to work and I'll build up your self-esteem. Please leave a contact.
>>
>>25663178
Look at all these people who want to give a fuck
>>
post face and cock
>>
>>25663249
I wish they would in the real world.
>>
>>25663362
We might if you give us a chance. What have you got to lose by making a kik?
>>
>>25663433

This.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.