[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I assume most of you on /soc/ have had your first kiss... Tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1912.jpg (21KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1912.jpg
21KB, 219x230px
I assume most of you on /soc/ have had your first kiss...
Tell the story of your first kiss and how old you were to a 22 year old kissless virgin
>>
14 or something, the gf and I hid in a corner just to kiss at school.

Wish it was exciting, by the end of school I ended up being involved in a threesome with her, so that was fun.
>>
Everyones first kiss is kinda shitty i suppose

I had a friend that i knew since we were little kids and I just came to her in a party when we were teens and asked if she wanted to kiss. She said yes and we did. Quite boring i know.
>>
File: tic4mn9.jpg (109KB, 1080x1309px) Image search: [Google]
tic4mn9.jpg
109KB, 1080x1309px
>>25660028

when I was 4, fucking beta
>>
>>25660055

check my chad dubs cuck
>>
I was 20 and met a girl from /r9k/ who knew I was a sperg and took the lead. (This was 7 years ago, before /soc/.)
>>
Spin the bottle when I was 14. Guy was already an experienced kisser, so he rocked my world, alternating the lip sucking, frenching, etc. I felt that kiss / mini-makeout in my drenched panties, man. I still remember it eons later.
>>
when i was 11 or 12 and playing truth and dare with neighbor boy
>>
>22
>with a prostitute
dont know if thats still considering 'making it'
>>
>>25660283
Prostitutes count, but you really shouldn't tell people about it.
>>
Kiss is Gay
>>
>>25660028
I was in the 8th grade, and some girl in the after-school program was coming on to me really strong. I didn't like her that much, but me being nice and passive eventually led to us kissing one day on the bus ride home. The romantic in me wishes it was with someone I really liked so it could've been special. The kiss felt like absolutely nothing, and my experience led to my decision to not lose my virginity to casual sex.
>>
>>25660318
i probably wont ever unless i completely trust a girl

which again will probably be never
>>
>>25660339
You can kiss a prostitute but not a friend?
>>
>>25660361
No one has ever really shown any interest in me and the girls I've shown interest in have never felt the same way or noticed/cared.

Highschool was shit so that was out. I still went to parties and again, people didn't care even though I was presentable and I'm not an uggo myself.

Things just never happened and I don't know if I'm to blame or everyone else.
>>
>>25660028
i paid a girl $2 in second grade
>>
Met on /soc/ we made a Fort and watched terminator on my laptop and he just kissed me.
I know a Fort lol
>>
I met a guy off of 4chan and I lost my virginity, I was too much of a sperg to ask him to kiss me before hand, so I just sulked the next day until he kissed me.
I was 18.
>>
>be me, 11th grade
>new senior girl in school glommed onto my social group
>we were mixed m/f already but mostly boys.
> Not the alpha group but not total losers and nerds either.
>she started flirting with me over time
Looking back, I understand that she wanted to be gf to one of us (any of us) to solidify herself in our group, she picked me.
>I was interested in a different girl but new girl was into me.
>she was a solid 5/10 but funny and smart and older made up for a lot.
>think Sarah Silverman at 17.
> one night at a house party some of us were playing hide and seek in the house. There was beer, but nobody was wasted.
>we hid in a closet together.
Probably her doing.
>held hands, then kissed some. It was fucking great.
>my first time but not hers
>a week later our group went to a movie.
> new girl gave me a lift home after.
>We stopped and made out for hours
>she gave me a BJ in the car but I couldn't finish.
> she nibbled my neck and ears while I finished By jerking off
all of this was great but it was too fast for my virgin brain and besides I was really actually interested in someone else who was more my speed.
> so I didn't process it well and didn't know how to act around the new girl.
> she took my awkwardness as blowing her off.
> started cutting herself to get my attention,
>showing up at school with razor marks on her hands
> fuck that, crazy. Weirded me out even more.
> I started dating the other girl that I was actually interested in
> a month later she'd picked a different guy in the group.

Happy ending I guess.

There was another hottie that I kissed when I was 5 but that really doesn't count.

>
>>
I was 16 and had just lost around 20kg. I went from a fat kid to a pretty good looking one in the span of a couple months.
A girl in my class was into me, but due to my self confidence still being that of a fat kid, I had no clue.

She invited me and another girl after school behind a store and told me to kiss the other girl. I refused because low confidence had me thinking she wouldn't like it.
I somehow ended up convincing both girls to kiss eachother and then proceeded to kiss one of the girls for my first real kiss.

It was okay
>>
>>25660430
which board did you meet on?
>>
>>25660505
Soc, a skype thread.. We've been together for three years including before we met up to currently.
>>
13 with a friend in front of everyone since people was like "kiss her, kiss her" and i went like "fuck it"
>>
>>25660028
i was 15, she was 16. we were together for maybe 6 months at this point and had done almost everything aside from kiss which was a little strange. we were sitting on the steps leading up to her porch. it was like 9-10pm. she mentioned she loved snowcones out of nowhere. maybe a minute later an off duty ice cream truck comes driving down the street. i couldn't believe how perfectly things aligned. i literally chased him down and made him sell me a snowcone even though he was just driving home. i ran it back to her and we sat some more. she was so happy even though it was some obviously awful, sloppily made snowcone. i loved seeing that in her eyes. this weird quivering mixture of awe and love like i intentionally just moved the stars when in reality things just lined up conveniently.

a few minutes later she pulled me into the house, into the basement, and we kissed and held each other for the better part of an hour. kissing is so awkward to me, but i think that was the best day of my life. that feeling of everything working out, that feeling of strange, hormonal lustful wanting, mutually clinging to each other knowing we had to leave each other soon to sleep for school. i was probably always a little too clingy but i didn't care then. i got to squeeze her as tight as i wanted for so long.
>>
>>25660951
i was a super sappy, probably overly romantic piece of shit. i brought her flowers randomly and we did cheesy stuff for each other all the time. she ended up kissing another guy completely out of nowhere then tried to kill herself out of guilt. like full on massive overdose and cutting every inch of her arms. this was a few weeks after we stopped talking. she called me, completely hysterical and i went over to make sure she wasn't actually dying. i've never seen a person that physically fucked up in real life ever since then. there was so much blood. i still don't understand how anyone can cut themselves that deep, repeatedly. from the bottom of her wrists to her upper arms on both sides had major, skin splitting gashes, it was literally pulled apart. i was a typical boy, pretty resistant to most stuff but it made me so physically sick. it was the weirdest mixture of feelings i've ever had in my whole life. i didn't 'love' her anymore, but seeing someone that injured especially at that age was traumatic. i remember calling 911 and i still told them it was 'my girlfriend' that tried killing herself. i wrapped her arms in towels from the bathroom and waited, told them everything she did, then went home and puked and cried. she had to stay in a psychiatric hospital for a few weeks, she wrote me a letter, i sent a half assed response, then we never talked again. i kind of melted down between 16-18, became massively depressive, and alienated most of my friends.

10~+ years later and i still haven't formed any other real relationship. i don't really try anymore. i wish i never met her.
>>
File: 574520.jpg (25KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
574520.jpg
25KB, 540x618px
I was expelled from highschool for having a pocket knife, forced into rehab, and when they admitted me back in I lost my scholarships and had to go into normal math classes.

I di the scout of the room and there was a super cute chick I noticed. A few days later she started passing me notes and we started dating.

She was a vegetarian in those days so I surprised her with salads and stuff for lunch.

Eventually things went south and we broke up on good terms. I dropped out of high school, but we ended up dating again later on.

I took her to the carnival for our first official date. We were waiting in line for the ferris wheel and ran into my friends. I was behind her holding her and she turned around and pressed her ear to my chest. When she looked at me I kissed her and to this day I would say that only one or two girls have kissed me in a way that could compare to that feeling of breathless bliss.

She has kids with someone else now, I ended up going a different path and live alone these days.
>>
>>25661480
Why are you writing your stupid cuck fanfic here?
>>
File: pvlMSM4.png (635KB, 924x732px) Image search: [Google]
pvlMSM4.png
635KB, 924x732px
>16
>underage drinking with my gf and friends
>we end up left alone in the back garden
>drunk on cheap tesco vodka
>gf kisses me on the cheek
>we start to make out
>end up laughing because I have no idea what I'm doing
>black out
>regain consciousness hours later
>sucking on her neck like a vampire
>return to regular beta self
>get dumped 5 months later
>never got laid
>5 years later
>still virgin
>never been as alpha than that one time
>>
I was 24, nearly 25
I met her on /soc/ a long, long time previously
>>
>>25661480
Fuck the other guy, if this is real anon I just wanna say I always get melancholic thinking about the fact my shitty cynical adult self will never feel true unconditional teenage love again.
>>
I'm 32 and never done it. And I truly hope not having to do it ever.

It would be very awkward, to explain to a girl you like that you're 32 and you have no fucking idea of what you're suposed to do.
>>
16 years old I dated a girl from new Mexico I was in Ohio
We met on omegle
My bomb ass mom flew me down there and we hung out
We were walking around her neighborhood and then we stopped at some benches
I was sitting there all awkward and shit when I felt her hand on my face
By the time I realized her hand was pulling my face into hers we were already kissing
The type of young love took my breathe away
To this day I think back to that moment and that was almost 10 years ago.
>>
>>25663679
it's okay bro you could practice with me
no homo
>>
File: feelbadallthetime.gif (165KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
feelbadallthetime.gif
165KB, 500x544px
I was 21 and kissed a guy that I kind of liked as a friend but didn't really love. I just latched onto him because he was the first guy who didn't yell at me or hit me. He wasn't taking my cues so I had to ask for it, and it just felt really empty. I regret it.
>>
It was elementary school. I farted, and she laughed. Then she kissed me.

Man, white girls really like brown skins.
>>
>>25664371
That sounds good. If you're Spanish we could meet at the Duck's Park.

No homo, of course
>>
>>25660954
you sound like a really sweet guy anon, I'm sorry something like that happened to you :c

>>25660028
16 with my best friend. I've never felt a bond the way that I did with her, but she turned out to be straight.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.