[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you a qt fattie and don't have a qt fit-ish feeder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: oii.jpg (141KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oii.jpg
141KB, 960x1280px
>tfw you a qt fattie and don't have a qt fit-ish feeder to feed you while you're on your knees infront of him and squeeze your belly. Also telling me what a good girl/piggy I am.

sigh
>>
I'm right here though
>>
>>25658884
>tfw no thick little piggy to write all over in sharpie while you feed her
>tfw no delightful squeal when you grab that area where her super soft chubby thighs meet her ass
>>
>>25658884
What's your Snapchat
>>
>>25658927
haiiiiiiiii

>>25658950
yes yes yes

>>25658956
i only have kik which is qtpiggy
>>
>>25659004
nadia pls
>>
>>25658884
U no reply
>>
>>25658884
I really really want to see you naked
>>
>>25659487
Imsorry I fell asleep, trying to respond to everything now
>>
>>25658884
timestamp so I know you don't have a penis
>>
>>25660938
She never responds anyway
>>
>>25661372
She does to me.
>>
>>25658884
im also a very cute fatty but being fat makes me sad and unattractive to cute skinny boys that i fall in love with upon looking, so i've been losing weight. Now i'm a bit happier... I don't know why you'd want someone to feed you and get bigger it'd just make me depressed.
>>
>>25661954
Kik?

Im skinny and love bigger ladies
>>
>>25661965
Oh, I will add you if you post yours I suppose!
>>
>>25661969
Evilliklord
>>
>>25658884
You r very fucking sexy I love thick girls would love to do a lot Of Things to you
>>
>>25661954
Any pics I love cute thick girls I think they are way hotter then skinny girls
>>
>>25658884

mikeyrussell508
>>
I'm more into punishing and degrading my piggy. Catch her cheating on her diet and making her run, do jumping jacks and push ups while reminding her how disgusting that fat is while I pinch, poke and prod her. Maybe if its something small she might get off with a spanking but that encourages them to sneak cookies.
>>
>>25658884
>a qt fattie

no such thing, tubby
>>
File: HMSQueenElizabethcmPUn.jpg (812KB, 2424x1626px) Image search: [Google]
HMSQueenElizabethcmPUn.jpg
812KB, 2424x1626px
>>25658884
>qt
>fattie
Pick one
>>
>>25661954
Flashk2 28, in shape
>>
>>25661954
Tegsy13 on kik add me
>>
bearded fattie here, not really into feeding but very much into qts (especially the chubby/fat/thick variety)
kik is dustv1n; if you're local to Connecticut, all the better
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.