[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me tonight >Nightshift >Super sexy lady sends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: bittersweet - Copy.jpg (57KB, 960x929px) Image search: [Google]
bittersweet - Copy.jpg
57KB, 960x929px
>Be me tonight
>Nightshift
>Super sexy lady sends me a message
>She wants me to come over
>It's 1 AM
>I've never met her before personally but she's new to my town and a friend of a friend.
>"Like" fuck her FB all the time
>Never thought I'd get the chance to fool around with her

>Here it is....that chance!

>Just kidding

>Still won't

>I have a girlfriend already

>tell her I have a gf

>She says she doesn't care..."Not her problem"

>She then spends the next 4 hours sending me texts and a few pictures of her tryin' to convince me to come over

>It's now 4 AM

>I didn't go over.

>Faithful.jpg

>I hate myself for rejecting her.

>I hate myself for hating myself about rejecting her

>Oh well, my gf is a nice lady and I guess I'm not a total piece of shit.

>jpg related

>it's the Lady I rejected tonight....despite every physical human instinct telling me to go for it. The brain would not let me.
>>
Where is she at? Maybe you have a friend that is interested
>>
>>25651119

Funny enough, she only sent me a message because a friend told her to make the move....she showed me their convo after I rejected her. It was one of those "I like this dude but am too shy" and he's all like "Shit just Go fer it bud! Us Guys like forward chicks!"

Womp womp womp........
>>
>>25651116
>super sexy lady
>pic related

That's, like, a slightly above average lady at best.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 212x200px
>>25651116
That looks like a fucking man... Stay with your gf dude. Not worth it holy shit gross
>>
>>25651132
>>25651138

Eh, I find all sorts of Ladies to be sexy.

She's basically the exact opposite body type and personality of my current, Taiwanese gf so the idea was tempting. I like thicker girls and I really don't mind how she looks. BUUUUUT in either case....I definitely made the right decision.
>>
She's ugly and fat. Don't cheat on your gf with this pig, retard.
>>
>>25651132
>>25651145
>slightly above average
significantly below average like why the fuck would you even. I once had a girl that ugly wanted some so I told her to take her clothes off on snap. When she did I told her to put them back on. Fat cunts think theyre the shit in todays society baka
>>
>>25651584
Sadly this is average where I'm at- Every now and then I get lonely and insecure and bang one. I'm a bad person.
>>
>>25651584
I am a girl. I was trying to be nice.
>>
>>25651622
Trying to be nice to some girl who literally tried to break OP's relationship? why?
>>25651609
Damn bro thats sad, go to a different place every now and then meet some new people not from your town
>>
>>25651660
Nearest City is 200 mi from me,but that's a tangent. Point is girls like this are a dime a dozen, and usually have little personality. At least a chubby nerd girl is fun.
>>
Girls who text out of the blue may be trying to destroy your relationship
>>
>>25651609
Why not bang your girlfriend then
>>
>>25651116
>Super sexy lady
>that pic

Oh I am laffin
>>
File: rxSL292.jpg (43KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
rxSL292.jpg
43KB, 500x329px
>>25651584
There is WAAAAAYYY hotter ladies out here. I've got serious self confidence issues and this is the second time in my life a Lady has made "a move" on me like this. The first time was 2 years ago and I shot her down too.

Regardless of whether or not you guys think she's attractive - the point is this: I was tempted. I wanted it. I denied it. I feel bad about wanting it.(Obvious reason being my gf) I feel bad about denying it.(I'm a people pleaser, I hate making others feel negativity.)

I'm not unattractive, I'm 30. I work for myself and I'm easy to please. I'm really introverted though, full of anxiety and can't small talk if my life depended on it. The only reason I have the lady I got now is because she was my Barista every Saturday/Sunday morning for 6 months and my friend convinced me to give her my number and ask her out....I'm that guy that got a crush on the girl who was literally just giving good customer service....and 6 months in to buying coffee from her every weekend, I gave her a note with my number on it. Our first "date" she asked me if I could drive her to the grocery store in exchange for her cooking me dinner. We went grocery shopping as a first date.... I also learned that she thought I was homeless at first when I was buying coffee from her. And here we are, we've been together for a year and a half now.
(she's newer to Canada, and I'm a pot head - she associated the smell of weed with the homeless and "criminals", hence why she thought I was homeless - she's a western culture baby, old fashioned housewifey Taiwanese Lady)......

........How the hell am I dating this lady?! Im a lucky, stupid, lucky guy. The girl I was tempted by...she's got the meat I like. But that's exactly all it was....a craving for a fat, juicy steak cause all I been eatin' is lean chicken when I'm accustomed to a much more diverse menu. Make sense?

TL:DR - I'm super happy I didn't cheat. I'm not used to monogamy rules so this is an achievement for me.
>>
>>25651116
Her face is busted but I've seen tons of worse tits in the CW threads.
>>
>>25651958
>not cheating is an achievement
>sexting with a whore, deciding not to get in the car in the middle of the night to drive to her house and fuck her behind your loyal and loving girlfriend's back is an achievement

Yikes
>>
>>25651116
>"like" fuck

what does that mean?
>>
>>25651958
Yeah don't cheat on her bro, the last thing you want to do is have to look at your girlfriend cry because of how much of a fucking scum you are. It will hurt her and that will hurt you
>>
You did the right thing. Don't be a piece of shit.
>>
>>25651116
Ok now post a body shot pic of the Taiwanese gf.

Just for comparison purposes of course.

You shouldn't have been texting the bimbo in the first place, but at least you did the right thing in the end.
>>
>>25651116
If thats what you consider super sexy I don't wanna see your gf...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.