[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highlight - the discord community for the depressed and ment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 12

File: castle.png (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
castle.png
34KB, 512x512px
Highlight - the discord community for the depressed and mentally ill, the big warm kingdom of mental disorder. Come join our lush gardens and grounds.

>Opening our padded gates to, and welcoming all you depressives, schizos and freaks

>WE BRING TO YOUUU:
>A Game Room
Want true raw steel friendship? We provide friendships here - in the land of Highlight gaming.

>A Cinema Room
Highlight's Cinematic Experience is unlike any other. Warm luxurious at-home movie screenings to soothe your ill minds.

>Venting and Advice
Girl looked at you? Oneitis? Parents beat you? Too many killings? Come and recieve some loose advice from your mentally ill peers on anything your weak heart and soul desire.

>Disordered Love Match
Where the average garden variety disorder, finds the annnngjjel disorder of their dreams.

************************************************************************************************************************

this is for all you depressed and lonely fuckers

we care for you

you belong to us

https://discord.gg/QHJ4AKd
>>
if you're a diseased child

or looking to lasso one in as your own

we provide all the above services in the kingdom of highlight
>>
if you're from a family with at least 3 good genetics

like the genetics of style

highlight.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (2MB, 1085x723px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
2MB, 1085x723px
if you have a keen eye for observation

and are able to duplicate the most elusive and delicate of animal emotions on paper

highlight.
>>
File: 3001281112_8ef735f9f5_b.png (502KB, 620x577px) Image search: [Google]
3001281112_8ef735f9f5_b.png
502KB, 620x577px
do you have jaundice?

go somewhere else.
>>
File: IMG_1971.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1971.png
42KB, 481x406px
I'm not crazy just lonely if anyone is down for a conversation or some xbox my gamer tag is Holden A Pickle ( I'm straight just thought it was funny when I was 14), honestly lost all my friends and girlfriend about a year ago, I got thrown in the mental hospital for attempt of suicide. I cleaned up work hard now, trying to finish school too. In all honestly I lurk on /pol/ and the /A/ a lot, just wondering if anyone is willing to allow me speak with them, honestly it's killing me on the inside, I wish to speak with someone who thinks for them selfs. And loves to think, and to learn and to look past bullshit. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>25650742

depression counts as mental illness

baybeyyy
>>
File: IMG_1894.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1894.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>>25650745
Yeah I know, I just don't go with it, I like to look at it as something to solve rather than struggle with.
>>
>>25650759

well it is something to solve, and I see it the same way

but you can still join degenerate 4chan discords
>>
File: IMG_1877.png (187KB, 473x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.png
187KB, 473x491px
>>25650762
Actual I'd rather deal with people on 4chan. They are real people with ideals and story's and it's uncensored, I have gone way outta my comfy zone and learned and gained a lot from researching and reading into things my self. This website and old old YouTube are pretty good.
>>
>>25650768

what is old old youtube? like the grainy dark room early youtubes?

and pff people on 4chan are hit and miss.

You're just saying that because despite whether they're shit or not, they're all looking for genuine connection because they're starved of it in real life, and that's what you're picking up on, that they seem human within that.
>>
File: IMG_1655.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1655.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>25650776
Inside I have faith every man and woman is good, the world of today is not to good its very very sad actual, it's been hard trying to get a full time job, I work part time stocking shelfs, most people around me st work don't speak the best English, and I don't have the money for higher up school. Plus in my grad school kinda makes me sad, it's not much work it's remember this repeat that. And it feels like brainwashing or controlling like you have to think and work a certain way. I don't feel like humans are like that. We as a society are sick, with decay and corruption, that I feel like America isn't going to stand much longer. So I worry about the future, mostly if I have kids. I don't want the kids in this world to suffer anymore. Sorry if just ranting now.
>>
i like the part where i got banned for nothing
>>
We will protect YOU
>>
>>25651027
What was your name?
>>
>>25651027
same here lol, this server is really bad desu
>>
File: pikehhhh.jpg (20KB, 397x273px) Image search: [Google]
pikehhhh.jpg
20KB, 397x273px
/Als je bitch wil chillen/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.