[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure how my femdom fetish started. Probably the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

I'm not sure how my femdom fetish started. Probably the fact that I was bullied a lot in school, often by girls, and a bit of a loner so naturally I turned to the internet and found hentai.

It's gotten worse over time, grown and grown, so even though I look normal enough, I'm so depraved that no girl will ever accept my needs. I want to be treated lower than low, less than a man. I'm not into cucking; I want to be completely and utterly owned, to follow every order without question, welcoming her home after work on my knees, to eat her out while she relaxes, to be used as her chair while she watches TV. If she has a temper, she can hit and abuse me all she likes, spit on me, force me to drink her drool, lick her ass and cunt, she can even piss on me if she likes. I just want to make her happy, even if I am utterly useless as a man. I'll let her do it all, with a smile on my face, and I'll tell her I love her, that I need her more than air no matter what she does.

We'd act normally in public, but she'll choose my clothes, my look, alter them how she pleases. She might even leave a few marks on me, bites on my neck or other such marks, so that someone might notice, might realize I'm nothing but her bitch.

N-Not that anyone would be interested, though...
>>
you're my dream boy
>>
>>25650396
>>25650489
But how do either of you feel about cross dressing/feminization
>>
File: 1490115123645.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490115123645.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>25650489
Are you interested?

>>25650503
Not my favourite, because I'm not that twinkish or anything. But I'd be into anything my Mistress wanted.
>>
>>25650396
a-are you me.....?
>>
>>25650507
rip yer not a twink ;_;7
>>
>>25650515
Hi I'm in a similar boat and the "choosing my look" part includes androgynous twink
>>
>>25650514
Probably yes. We share the same struggle.

>>25650515
Not really. I'm a chubby guy with shoulder length hair and a baby face. Call that what you will.
>>
>>25650515
I'm a twink and I like femdom :3
>>
Twink-ish guy here, into femdom and forced fem/CD stuff, would love to be owned by a cute domme and bossed around like the little bitch I am
Kik: rolofski
Hmu ;)
>>
>>25650396
Do you live in The Netherlands?
>>
>>25650396
23yo girl, I live in The Netherlands and would love to find a sexy guy to dominate and fuck w/ a strap-on
>>
>>25650984
Would you be cool with making him dress like a girl too? I'm probably not too far from you
>>
>>25650994
Yes, would love to <3 that'd be so hot
Where are you from?
>>
>>25650998
I'm living in Utrecht right now but I can travel
>>
>>25651004
Omg I live in Utrecht too!!!
Kik?
>>
>>25651004
>>25651014
So are you meeting ?
>>
so i have to say my femdom fetish started early as well. as i was growing older i constantly got bullied or told what to do by girls.

its strange because only girls ever bullied me, i never got bullied by guys. so its very confusing

so idk what to make of that anyway now when girls bully me its the hottest thing. and i cant understand, it seems like girls pick up on this sort of thing instantly when i meet them.

like often times they just start bullying me and i cant do anything except love it.
>>
>>25650984
Contact info?
>>
File: IMG_6832.jpg (62KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6832.jpg
62KB, 510x383px
>>
>>25651004
>>25651014
>tfw also domme in Utrecht
>>
>>25651295
What a wonderful city
>>
>>25651295
My ID keeps changing but I'm the guy
>>
anyone know best place to find/meet people into this sort of thing?
>>
>>25651328
I really like it. Is it your hometown or what brings you here?
>>
>>25651356
Utrecht, apparently
>>
>>25651385
I'm from the US actually.
Only been here a few weeks but I really love The Netherlands so far, don't really wanna leave
>>
>>25651401
Are you doing an exchange/studying at the university, perhaps?
>>
>>25651418
I don't want to give too much info away outside of private conversations but yes, yes I am
>>
>>25651430
Well, you've piqued my interest. Drop your skype or a throwaway email and we'll talk.
>>
>>25651447
Alright I made one, it's [email protected]
>>
I'm not too sure myself, but if I am going to pinpoint it to something...

My father worked long distance, so there were only my mother who actually took care of me. When dad was home, he had strict rules and yelled a lot, for basically nothing. And after a little time, he became unable to work. Mom then had to step in, and be stronger than before. Watch as she rose from taking care of me, to be the carer for the family, made me look up to strong female leaders. Not that I feel like a little, I just feel that strong females are needed, and that I should help them being strong, and please them as they should be.

From there femdom grew in me, like a flame.
>>
>>25651447
Think you might've emailed the wrong guy, can check my ID
>>
File: virginguy.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
virginguy.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>25650396
I have several relationships with slaves like this. You say you are not into cucking but why should I settle for just one servant? You don't even sound that great, like she can pee on you? How is a goddess peeing on you degradation???? A goddess's pee is a blessing. You sound whiny and ungrateful. I treat two guys a day like how you are describing and they grovel and thank me for it because they ACTUALLY know their place.

All that being said I could always use more guys buying me sex toys and steam games so leave your discord loser.
>>
>>25650396
id love some girl to dominate me, but not because I'm weak and give it up, but because she befriends me and forces her way into control by deception and manipulation

All these girls these days just expect a guy to pay and worship for insults
>>
>>25651930
> My fucking sides.

This was comedy gold. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>25651947
No dude the fact she puts absolutely no effort in dominating you, like she's so infinitely superior to you that you're almost nothing to her, makes it so much hotter.

>>25650489
>>25650515
Hi I'm a twink pic related, and interested in being your doormat : )
>>
File: me4.jpg (42KB, 652x912px) Image search: [Google]
me4.jpg
42KB, 652x912px
>>25652033
fug here you go
>>
>>25652023
glad to know im not alone
>>25652033
then what makes her special from anyone else? If I submit to someone it has to be someone who has overpowered me, mentally and physically. Someone worthy of my adoration.
I guess the difference between you and I is self respect.
>>
>>25652049
>because you're into a different fetish/have different tastes than me, you must not have self respect
Fuck off kid. People like you are pathetic, telling others they don't have self respect because they have different tastes. What, do you feel superior because you get off to different shit or something? I hope you realize how retarded you are. Especially considering if you actually respected yourself you wouldn't need to make someone else feel like they don't respect themselves.
>>
>>25650396
I've always loved teasing boys and bossing them around. I'm not a very kinky person, I almost always assume the sub role but lately I've been really curious about fem dom. I'd love to talk more about or try some stuff out if anyone is interested. 19/F/USA drop kik or disco
>>
>>25652083
kik usedkneesocks
>>
>>25652049
>then what makes her special from anyone else?

Thats it m8. Theres nothing special about her yet your but a puppy maybe even an insect to her.

>I guess the difference between you and I is self respect.

M8 we're discussing femdom. A fetish all about humiliation. Wtf are you talking about the hot part about this whole thing is completely debasing and dehumanizing yourself into being nothing but an object that another person plays with.

Anyway fetishes have no bearing on who we are irl anyway, I hald think I'm so into this because I think too highly of myself, that being completely crushed under a girls boot sounds really arousing because its so alien to me.

>>25652067
also this.
>>
>>25652033
This guy knows.

>>25651947
>>25651423
Neither of you are special snowflakes or even intelligent on any level. You just had to convince yourself you were intelligent or had something else abstract to make up for the fact that you were always socially rejected.

Guys like you make horrible subs.

Trust me I've been in the lifestyle for over a decade.
>>
>>25652105
Here's a guy who gets it.

>>25652049
You've obviously never sexually interacted with someone and undoubtedly ever had a close connection with someone even if it was just friendship.

Type of Elliot Rodgers sub who was so spoiled by his mommy he doesn't even know how to wipe his own ass. You don't want a strong woman you want a woman who will be your mommy because you are used to the whole world revolving around you.

Real subs have gratitude.

Also self respect is different this guy: >>25652105
Has self respect. You are way more pathetic than someone I'm currently pissing on.
>>
shit thread, shit people, do better next time, except the 23yr old from (you)trecht. you stay classy
>>
>>25652083
26/male and submissive, also looking to explore although I'm pretty sure I have a little more experience with you. I'd be happy to critique or offer advice.

Kik is DesireToBeBetter.
>>
>>25652174
Lol. Fem dom chicks goose my noodle. Giving subs shit for not being submissive enough and making character judgments on their character when their own fetish is all about just automatically being a queen just by virtue of having a snatch.

Which is really just a reaction to their own innate knowlege that the only thing that stops men grabbing them, fucking them in every hole through force and throwing them away like a used cum rag is social niceties.

Basically 100 years ago, the automatic queem dom, would be nothing but a gutter slut.
>>
>>25651930
>>25652161
>>25652174
If you're not larping how do I get into the scene and find a domme? Also if you live in or near Indiana I'd love to be added to your collection.
>>
>>25652083
19/m/midwest

New to it too desu. Its too embarassing to ever bring up irl.

kik: max.power.s
>>
>>25652083
I always loved beinv teased by girls. I think it was because of some older girl I knew when I was young.
Male/18/East coast

Kik: theperson92
>>
>>25652283
And you just reacted through you're own insecurities because that's literally not what femdom is about and if people are that fucked to rape someone like that then they should be killed on the spot.
What, are you proud humans are so sick they would do that to someone, for something so petty? It doesn't prove anything but you're the pieces of shit, that's all.
Guys like you make me sick holy shit and any man who would do that I hope rots in hell.
>>
>>25650396
Have had a Femdom kink for as long as I can remember. Now I'm kind of switch-y, but would take on a pure sub role for the right person.

Never had any experiences though. And now slowly getting interested in the CD/sissy shit too. Fuck me.
>>
File: images(4).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>25652365
Cool your jets, you worthless whore. It's a horrible truth, but it is the truth none the less.

I wouldn't rape someone, but then I don't need to submit to the ravings of some half crazed ham beef who gets off on her own misguided fetish of superiority either.

If you're facing facts, really these withered bitches you lord your worthless snatch over would litetally just be raping you in a field and discarding you like the jizz depository you are.

The only reason they are in this fetish worshipping your no doubt fat and painfully insecure self is because nowerdays the cops stop that shit so a full reversal of the power dynamic is all they have.

And talk about fucked up fetishes. You've literally fetishized your own narcisism and use the fetishes of guys to somehow validate yoir obviously absurdly fragile self image.

Which was my point. Women lording it over men is by conscent from the men. The converse is not the case. No escaping that fact. Because imagined power is not real power.
>>
>>25652395
I'm not even a femdom you retarded shit. You literally are retarded, aren't you?
And I already even agreed it was true, a lot of men are worthless pieces of shit who would rape like you say. My point is what dos that prove, that you're a worthless piece of shit? That you're so pathetic you would do something like that? All you're proving is your own inferiority, nobody else's.
Goddamn men like you make this world shit. I hope you rot.
>>
i like being a girls beta boy. but i dont like cucking too much.

my favorite is just having a domme gf who lets me masturbate to her goddess image. but at the same time we would have sex and stuff but i really like being a fapping beta boy for a girl.
>>
>>25650396
19 m 6' twink living in ohio who would love to be a girl's doormat and property.

kik lmaonaise3
>>
>>25652395
You literally will never understand how women can be the most in control when they have higher levels of empathy. Empathy can be used like a weapon that also can be more finely tuned than plain violence.

If this isn't completely obvious to you, you are fucked in life. Sorry.

It's no longer the stone ages, people can't take what they want, they use social engineering and psychology to get it. Women are better at this because they ARE physically weaker, our minds evolved to accommodate a world that's more dangerous for us.

Yes, at one time rape was very prudent for the species to stay alive. Not anymore. Try raping someone and see what happens.

Women are the complete gatekeepers of sex now. Why do you think I get hundreds of messages on reddit at the mere mention that I'm a woman? Men are completely at our disposal. Even a woman who identifies as a submissive who loves gangbang bukkake, she still has full power and control choosing who she gets to mate with.

I don't expect any of what I'm saying to make much of an impact on your un-evolved barbaric mind though. You really are a shinning fine example of a simple basic uneducated person. Lacking in imagination, empathy, and knowledge of basic psychology and philosophy.

Btw women choosing who they get to mate with is a good thing. You need to sit back and let the more inteligent sex choose what genes get passed on.

Most of you losers don't have any mates or offspring for a very good reason.

Just make yourselves useful and support human life that you recognize as superior to you. Pic related.
>>
File: woman-sits-on-you-friendzone.jpg (61KB, 620x821px) Image search: [Google]
woman-sits-on-you-friendzone.jpg
61KB, 620x821px
>>25652395
>imagined power is not real power.
It's ironic that you say this because that's exactly what I think of when you mention raping women. Just because you are physically capable of it doesn't mean you will do it. And I'd love for you to attempt it on me because even as a physically weaker woman I can still pull the trigger of a gun and make a brain slushie.

Groveling submissive guys have so much more self respect and objectively more worth than you. The recognize their place in the world. That takes bravery. What you are is truly pathetic.
>>
>>25652499

Wow, taking advantage of weak dumb virgins and claiming dominion over an entire gender really must make you feel like a bad bitch huh
>>
File: tie-her-shoe-friendzone.jpg (71KB, 620x832px) Image search: [Google]
tie-her-shoe-friendzone.jpg
71KB, 620x832px
>>25652395
Also learn how to use Post IDs you absolute newfag. I thought summer was over.
>>
>>25652530
>weak dumb virgins

Since your tiny barbaric mind only understands the most shallow and superficial gains that a human could have to offer let me assure you that my slaves are more attractive than you, make more money than you, excel more academically than you, and have bigger cocks than you.

Not that those things matter to me really but they are more than likely very.

Why do you think all these powerful, wealthy, business owners like dom women?

Sub guys usually have a huge huge advantage in the superficial world. I've been around a while summer child.
>>
File: Cute as fuck.jpg (50KB, 680x554px) Image search: [Google]
Cute as fuck.jpg
50KB, 680x554px
i want an IRL boyfriend. i'm about 24/7 dominance/superiority, NOT just in the bedroom.

19/f/west coast
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
i LOVE teasing, edging, denial. pet play, begging, collars & leashes, bondage, body worship, CFNM. curious about chastity.
>How much experience do you have with them?
few online partners, but nothing IRL
>What being my pet would be like
I want to spread and tie you up on bed then mercilessly tease you for hours. I want to go on nice walks together with your leash & collar in hand (probably never in public tho, inna woods would be nice). I want to come home to a cute puppy sitting & waiting on the floor, ready to serve me, I greet you by ruffling your hair and baby talking you, 'hi puppy! did you miss me? give princess a kiss!'. When I want something you do it for me.
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
i'm positive i have adhd and i have a huge sweet tooth
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread?
if ur a tall (5'9+?) qt around my age and want something serious (NOT just wank fodder) reply with kik/disc and why we'd be a good match

if i didnt hit you up from before, you were too old or not near me
>>
>>25652599
Well damn, alright. You sound right up my alley so that's a shame. Guessing I was too old for your liking.
>>
>>25652542
> sub guys, huge advantage

Yeah I read that all the time in Forbes, winter hosepipe.
>>
File: 2017-08-11 12.42.49 1.jpg (861KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-11 12.42.49 1.jpg
861KB, 1440x2560px
Super submissive, into gentle femdom & mdlb & pet play c: dominant girls can kik me @ x_littleboy_x
>>
>>25652599
19/m here, 5'11" and into everything you've listed here
Kik: rolofski
>>
>>25652599
kik: eric.c747

19, 5'9", west coast
>>
Femdom, and especially gfd appeals to me, but it's an itch I haven't scratched. I grew up without a mom, so that's probably where it first got in my subconscious. But mainly it's been a more recent development. I have a very macho way of carrying myself and behaving (so much that girls tease me that I'm really gay and overcompensate) that I like to have because it's something that's lacking nowadays. Men are taught to be little bitches and Ye Olde masculine virtues are being forgotten.

Take my older brother for example. He's 2 years older than me, but when my parents finally retired and moved across the country, I ended up having to play surrogate father and take care of him. He grew up without a dad and it shows. If I wasn't strong enough to carry us, who knows where he'd be. He's 27 and I don't think he's worked a 40 hour week in his life.

So I am always the rock and doing the heavy lifting (figuratively and literally). It can be hard and thankless, and sometimes I just want to give up and at those times it'd be nice to have a surrogate mom. That's where a gfd gf would come in.

But at the same time, I bieve in gender roles and that a woman should submit to men and generally follow and support them. So its just a curiosity, I guess. Something that would be nice, at least in moderation.
>>
>>25652912
>i'm a strong macho man
>hear listen to me whine abut ye olde masculine virtues and how i have to look after my brother
*tips*

also kys
>>
OP here, glad to see the thread took off and some of you could meet someone at least. Here's my contact details for anyone interested:

Kik - Goldchasm
Discord - Goldchasm #0880
>>
>>25652083
Maxx9413
>>
>>25652912
>I want women to take a leadership role when it serves me and submit when it serves me, basically I'm too much of a pussy to do the heavy lifting, but I'm too much of an idiot to get rid of my sexist beliefs.
Okay champ. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>25650984
I live in Rotterdam, 26/m would be very interested to see if we connect.
Kik: Teevee.65
>>
File: 1471386624558.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471386624558.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
Any girls in aus? 23/M/Vic here. Kik: brokenarrow419.

>mfw nobody responds
>>
19/m/wisc
kik gamehogz
>>
>>25652599
18m bc
Disc uwu7872
>>
>>25652083
Hi, I'd love to chat. My Kik is nysubboy.
>>
>>25653704
So it's either be a shit eating nothing who MUST SUBMIT TO THE FAIRER SMARTER SRX or be sexist. Isn't that having it both ways?

There is an undercurrent of hostility to and from the doms itt
>>
23/f/germany

I recently started a weird not yet definied relationship with a friend of mine who knows of my femdom fetish. I already fingered him but i'm unsure whether and how i should progress. He's curious but has no experience on that topic.
>>
>>25654192

Adding another guy could add a ton of new things to try out. Dom 2 guys and open up more possible things to do. I'll be your third of you want. Have kik? Mine is jcreah
>>
>>25650984
>>25651295

I'm 25. From Amsterdam, and I'd love to meet some of the female doms over here for femdom/gender play while I cuddle them :3

Mail [email protected]
>>
>>25654175
No, it;s called don't be a sexist shit and believe women should submit to men. Everyone has their own role and sexism is just fucking stupid.
It's either you believe in the roles that were said and are dominant, or you don't believe in them and get what you want.
It's called being a fucking hypocrite to believe women should generally submit to men and generally support them and then want to be dominated by a woman because the pressure is too much to bear because of the standards of being men THAT YOU PUT ON THEM ON YOUR OWN ACCORD.
I don't think you know what you're talking about because with femdom, a lot of it isn't based on actual sexism, it's based upon roleplay and maybe a select few actually have beliefs involved. The anon I replied to mentioned ACTUAL SEXIST BELIEFS, and expects to have both the beliefs and still have a woman take charge and actually do the work.
It's also fucking stupid how you pretty much say either women get the brunt of sexism or men, when you know, there's the fucking option of not being sexist and accept everyone is an individual and should do whatever the fuck they want and is right for them. Oh wait, people are too stupid to understand such a concept. Nevermind.
>>
>>25654240
Chill dude, not everybody is ready to leave the traditional gender roles and it's ok to admit it and be upfront about it like this guy. Especially since there are sexually dominant women who rather stay in the traditional role during the day. As long as he doesn't hide his expectations, he is fine.
>>
any femanons from aus into femdom. im interested to see if you exist and hear your stories
>>
>>25654240
autism
>>
>>25654286
I don't have a problem with not wanting to leave it, I just hate how it's applied to everyone because an individual is a certain way. That was my point.
>>25654301
If this makes me autistic, then I'm happy to be so.
>>
>>25654240
Thanks for mansplaining all that. You're so enlightened.
>>
>>25651255
Is there a specific name for that type of bondage, where the wrists and legs are tied together?
>>
>>25654209
so this is what happens when you put a man in the gobi desert for half a year
>>
>>25654340
Do you know what mansplaining is? I'm sorry you perceive that as enlightened, you clearly lack common sense.
>>
>tfw you can't cum easily without a switch girl
Why even live.
>>
There is no one who is dominant enough for me. Life is suffering.
>>
What type do you prefer?
>>
>>25654496
bully type hnng
i have only ever had bully gfs and im sure as hell not gonna stop now.
>>
I don't think it's healthy at all. After reading this thread my desire to indulge in my femdom fetish has drastically decreased.
>>
>>25654679
well would you say you are 100% submissive? or a mix?
>>
>tfw no cute traps/femboys in england to lovingly dom

>>25654496
I consider myself to be ara ara/cool with some tomboy/sleepy mixed in
>>
>>25653704
>>25654240

Taking individuals at face value and who they are is legitimate. I was dumped for just that reason, being sexist. She WAS smarter than me and more mature (though worse at math and spacial relations, odd for a woman right?), my point is that you are being sexist too. Maybe that's just part of the lifestyle and maybe it's a bit of a put-on like someone else insinuated. Or maybe your sexism is OK as a check and balance to my sexism.

I might be in the wrong thread, on rereading my post in the morning ING (I'm at narcissistic), it seems like what I really want is a normal girlfriend. The gfd thing is mostly about sex to me I guess. I wouldn't know til I tried it.
>>
>>25654706
More of a mix, though in my case it's mostly my dick that wants femdom as in the non-sexual sphere I'm not submissive at all.
>>
>>25654720
>Tfw not your type but you're my type

I just want an ara ara gf to domme me ;-;
>>
>>25654720
Do you have kik?
>>
>>25654720
Please mistress, I've been a good sissy boy.
Can I have a vocaroo with "Ara Ara~" phrase please?
>>
>>25654773
i know that feeling. this is how i felt before i was in a femdom relationship. prior to it i just looked for the getting off aspect. like i didnt want to be a full sub.

after being in an actual relationship though i know its what i like. its all about finding the right person to engage with. its much harder than just finding a "gf" or a fuck girl because some of the kinks on each side are extremely specific.
>>
>>25654747
How am I being sexist? I neither demeaned men nor women or anything in between. Generalizations are stupid, I was just referring to you specifically.
I don't have a problem with a woman submitting or even being okay with your beliefs, as I said, it's when you try to apply it to all or most women, I have a problem with that.
Call me sexist if you have an actual valid point, but I yet to see one.
>>
being a masculine dude is Nightmare Mode when it comes to having a femdom fetish, I'd love to come home and worship my gf after going to the gym and working on improving my body so i can be an object of lust for her and to be the perfect slave boyfriend. feels bad man.
>>
File: nice image.jpg (174KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
nice image.jpg
174KB, 850x1202px
>>25655444
but i guess my fetish for it came from my nature in that i've always idealized being the perfectly doting and caring husband, which i guess sexually evolved into me fantasizing about essentially pleasing and worshiping my significant other, putting them on a pedestal without requiring any sexual favors myself. i wanna be bullied and also loved tenderly by a dominant woman i can eventually marry. maybe one day.
>>
>>25654984
You were going pure biological essentiallist on that other dude that said you're just a hole and he'd rape you. It's not really fair to use that in our disagreement though because that's dog-piling which isn't fair fighting.

I guess what I should do is find some p2p Mistress and scratch my itch, but paying for sex is gross and not virtuous.
>>
>>25655614
So because I got pissed some dude thinks women are for raping and just to be used that makes me sexist? You don't know the definition of sexism, do you?
>>
>>25652105
>Anyway fetishes have no bearing on who we are irl anyway
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>25655695
I confused you with >>25652499

I am >>25654175, >>25654747 and whoever I am now.
>>
File: 1487205429725.jpg (555KB, 1059x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487205429725.jpg
555KB, 1059x1280px
>>25655755
I am >>25652365, >>25653704, >>25654240, >>25654339, >>25654984, and >>25655695.
It's all good, that makes a lot more sense lol.

Also as a general question to everyone in this thread since whenever I go to these threads it's always male subs and female Dommes, does female subs who are into femdom count?
>>
>>25654955
I don't want to be a 'full sub' though. The idea is contrastive with my self-identity. Tbh I don't even want to act this fetish out irl if I ever have a gf, maybe some light version. Porn is enough.
>>
>>25650396
Hoott!
>>
>>25652499
You sound disgusting, calling someone else barbaric or uneducated and then going on some half-coherent ramblings about women supremacy.
Are all doms this cancerous?
>>
>>25654524
how do you find them
>>
I've had femdom feelings since i was little. I specifically remember wanting to be sat on and squished by breasts. How long has everyone here been into or interested in femdom?
>>
Any mistresses in iowa want a big strong guy looking to try this out? My kik is bigdongdon420
>>
>>25654496
I'm into cool, disdain, tomboy, and smug :) but none of them are in texas lol
>>
>>25656536
ever since I was 10, so 15 years
>>
>>25656536
don't remember a time where i wasn't, to be honest
>>
File: 174309.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
174309.gif
1MB, 600x450px
>>25654496
This image
[spoiler]makes me so happy[/spoiler]

Ara ara sounds really nice, a lot of the times I turn on some music and imagine being with someone like that when I sleep, and sometimes it'll happen in my dreams.

sleepy is good. I'd always want a little more than that though, but lying in the covers sounds really heavenly
would watch movies with constantly

The tomboy type is really good too, but I have less of a chance of getting this than the rest. On top of being somewhat manly with broad shoulders and standing at 6 feet tall and strong jaw line (finding girls taller than me is hard, i've given up,) no dom girls usually go for guys like that.

>chad gets tail sometimes
>people are sometimes intimidated by him
>but all chad wants is to be dominated by a loving girl

i'm happy with my looks and body, but sometimes late at night I wish I was a twink so dom girls would love me
>>
>>25654496
smug, sleepy, & bratty depending on my mood desu
>>
>>25654720
literally post kik
>>
>>25654496
50/50 mix between ara ara and smug would make me melt into a puddle of all sorts fluids
>>
This thread lacks the contact template, but oh well, I'm copying it from one of the previous threads.

>asl
26/m/WI

>orientation
Straight.

>dom/sub
Sub.

>kinks
Pretty much everything that doesn't involve what I perceive as pain or humiliation. I'm into bondage, pet play, exhibitionism, objectification, body worship, edging and orgasm control in general, teasing, overstimulation, and more.

Essentially, my #1 priority is pleasing my partner, and my second highest desire is to be used. Tell me what you want me to do for/to you, and I will be overjoyed to do it. On the other side, as long as it doesn't hurt me too much, please use me for anything and everything you want, preferably aggressively.

>what you're looking for
To be flatly honest, my unrealistic ideal would be someone who lives nearby and would potentially be interested in starting something, or if they're too far away, someone who is at least curious about ordering a boy around on cam.

Realistically, though, I'm down to chat with any woman about anything, be it kink/femdom related or not.

>contact
Skype/Kik: theinternet.isfun

>anything you want to share?
If you're interested in someone you can potentially physically overpower, then I'm the guy for you; I'm 5'4" and less than 140 pounds.
>>
>>25651930
may i please serve and treat you, Goddess?
>>
>>25650396
Are there attractive men into femdom?

I seem to find only the chunksters.
>>
>>25658075
I think I am, but I switch and I'm not exclusively into femdom
>>
>>25658081
I'm a switch too.

Want to play on kik?
>>
>>25658090
Bethial on kik
>>
>>25658090
Also a switch and into femdom. My kik is fsckboy
>>
>>25658075
If you like fit muscular guys we could talk.
>>
>>25658186
I like fit muscular guys.
I'd like to talk
>>
>>25658075

How about >>25658018?
>>
File: IMG_1576[1].jpg (513KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576[1].jpg
513KB, 3264x2448px
would love to find a dominant woman to play with in norway, i am a switch. into femdom.
kik: configurated2
>>
>>25658198
Do you use Discord?
>>
>>25658288
I do.

My discord is chardfreak
>>
>>25658291
crap, I always forget the numbers. One moment
>>
>>25658291
chardfreak#9804
>>
21/M/UK here, would love to find someone from the UK open to femdom thing. I'm not super hardcore I don't want be dressed up or have a strap on in me, I'd prefer the foot/ass worship sort of stuff I guess. If anyone from the UK is interested by snapchat is ethos699
>>
Hows this for a variant...

I found that I like being dominant in bed. It can be really fun roughhousing with a girl who is also the dominant type.

Pinning each other to touch, tease, or prevent being teased. Tearing through rooms trying to gain the upper hand. Grappling and picking her up. Fighting off an orgasm to drive the other to climax first. Along the way someone will get overpowered or decide to submit, temporarily.

A loud, sweaty, exhausting tumble that doesn't stop at the shower afterwards.
>>
>>25658352
That's nothing new, it's called power exchange.
>>
>>25658352
Hi

you are my type
>>
>>25658352
This guy fucking gets it. Earning someone's submission is so much better than just getting it handed to you. Being able to see the moment she breaks and gives up is amazing. Also makes you feel better about her being in charge if she actually proves she deserves it.
>>
>>25654364
frogtie
you are welcome.
>>
Hey,

I am a 22 year old male from Belgium looking for sexting

I have a 8 inch cock and I am online and hard every night!

ADD ME:

Skype = Godda2882
Oovoo = Godda2882
Kik = Godda2882
>>
>>25657023

26/M/Tx
Hmu
Kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
File: blaaah.png (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
blaaah.png
17KB, 225x225px
>>25654192
sag ihm, du stehst total auf aktiven butt stuff.
dann, während eines blowjobs, gehe über zum rim job und schau wie er sich dabei verhält und finger ihn je nachdem.
irgendwann gehst du zum strapon über, je nachdem wie offen er zu sowas ist.
gott, da wird man neidisch wie gut er es hat. darauf stehen wirklich nicht viele frauen.
>>
File: 1494984046019.jpg (548KB, 1963x2663px) Image search: [Google]
1494984046019.jpg
548KB, 1963x2663px
jesus Christ I need a femdom in NY, its so hard to find girls who are into it I'm tired of vanilla sex.
I just want a dom mommy
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>25658758
And why would you want that?
>>
>>25658564
Thank you, I will need to practice this tie.

>>25654192
What are your fetishes? Don't let random strangers make your decisions especially when it comes to relationships. Although beforehand you should also have a talk about what he's okay with and what his limits are. Make sure you get consent for everything. That's probably the least fun part but it's important that you have his trust and are looking out for him.
>>
File: sgc.gif (523KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sgc.gif
523KB, 500x375px
>>25652745
you said you werent on west coast
>>25653947
usa, sorry
>>
>>25658762
why not?
>>
>>25658725
Ich bin interessiert. Obwohl ich jetzt nicht in Deutschland
>>
>>25658796
what about kik?
>>
>>25658808

I do not have one.

a snapchat?
>>
>>25658808
If you have a snapchat
I can post mine.
I have one for this purpose.
>>
>tfw masculine as fuck but also into femdom but all the girls into it hunt for twinky looking guys
Feels bad man. I found out my ex was into it after we broke up but she just wasn't into it "with me". :(
>>
>>25658846
I feel that pain
>>
>>25658856
I almost hooked up with some girl in the socal threads who was into straight up physical abuse.
The girls I've met on /soc/ besides her have all been exclusively sub only.
>>
>>25658523
Thanks. But are you mine? ;)

>>25658536
Tactical Tongue Based Ahegao Delivery makes for good times. Ya get a view of her hips thrusting, body shaking, and, as long as she is at an incline relative to you, her face as she loses it and begs for more. Bonus if she begs for penetration.
>>
>>25659015
I can only assume you're referring to oral, and I'm totally on board with that. I prefer eating out from the back though, makes it easier to hold her down or let her lean back into it if she wants to turn the tables.
>>
>>25659025
Yes.
You mean like her bending over?
I can pin arms and legs at the same time with my hands so i have no trouble maintaining a pin when she's laying back.
I ended up with my neck in a leg lock the last time a girl really wanted to turn the tables tho XD
>>
>>25659015
perhaps not! That depends on your type.
>>
>>25659051
That sounds like fun. I've never really tried with the girl laying back without it being a totally submissive thing on her part but I see where you're coming from. Good luck with >>25659149, she seems fun
>>
>>25659158
Thank you.
>>25659015
I am fun
>>
>>25659149
>>25659158
Want to find out if we are matching types? Post a good contact.
If nothing else I'm always looking for casual chat.
>>
>>25659820
for sure! i'm going to post an email - after that we can switch to kik

[email protected]
>>
File: moving.jpg (121KB, 1853x1496px) Image search: [Google]
moving.jpg
121KB, 1853x1496px
>>
Looking for an online mistress I'm 23 about to be 24 on the 19th white male
>>
File: 1489908286784.jpg (89KB, 560x814px) Image search: [Google]
1489908286784.jpg
89KB, 560x814px
>>25652599
21 male, 6ft ._. hopefully close to what you are looking for.. would like to chat on discord

I am very responsive to any kind of attention and would really enjoy having someone to talk to and serve.. anyways, discord is Archaea (644)#8697 if you'd like to chat a bit
>>
>>25652083
Dakwolf5626
>>
20 6'2 75kg MMA fighter, joining fire service, built well. TFW chicks only like twinks and shit for femdom. My ex used to handcuff me and make me eat her pussy and ass until she came like 5 times. Shit was cash.
>>
>>25661075
Uk too so even less women are into it
>>
>>25652083
Sanguisnox
>>
I'm a 6' tall guy who likes dominant women. I'm not effiminant at all other than the fact that I work in nursing, but ill just leave my discord if anyone's interested.
君の治療者#5413
>>
>>25661210
>I'm a 6' tall guy who likes dominant women. I'm not effiminant at all other than the fact that I work in nursing, but ill just leave my discord if anyone's interested.
>other than the fact i work in nursing
nice joke anon
>>
>>25650396
I just love being sweet to men
and pleasuring them so efficiently
that they melt to my desires.

Also watching them squirm with absolute pleasure is ssuuuccchh a turn on.

The tantalization of a tease is unparalleled imo
>>
>>25650984
hii i would love to get to know you im 20 yo from Belgium so getting to Netherlands isnt a problem at all and i would love to be dominated by you
im really interested anal play and full domination but i still have no experience tho :/ if thats not an issue for you i would love to get in touch :)
main interest/fetishes of me lie in the direction of full domination and giving up all control, anal play and pegging , and edging/denial

my kik is ripturtle and my email is [email protected]
i hope we can get in touch

humbly yours
Bart
>>
>>25652083
oddball#7230
>>
>>25661512
posting more general self description just to be sure :p

>asl
20 M Belgium
>orientation
Straight
>kinks fetishes
anal play, pegging, light bondage, rimming, forced orgasm, edging, orgasm denial, humiliation, giving up control
>limits/dislikes
blood, scat,vomit
>fantasies
being a full time slave for a strict but fair mistress
>contact
Kik: ripturtle
email: [email protected]
>>
my biggest dream in life is to have a cute chubby dom girl that loves and encourages her cute bf (me) that basically worships her and does everything with her

a man can dream
>>
File: nat.jpg (64KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
nat.jpg
64KB, 636x636px
>>25650396
I've been working as a dominatrix for a few years now and I can promise you that you aren't as depraved and unlovable as you think. People get into very very strange things and theres always people who appreciate it. I have just as much fun tying boy up and spanking him as I do shoving a dozen gel eggs inside of him or taking care of his bank account because hes fucking retarded and needs a dominant to manage his life. Even doing stuff online can be a lot of fun. People either have a passion for it and dive way deep or they're just boring and stay on the surface.
>>
>>25661560
Let me guess, you live in California
>>
>>25661884
Sounds like a fun job! How did you get started?
>>
>>25652083
I really like teasing and related activities. I'm also inexperienced with femdom. If you're interested in chatting, my kik is offensive_ideas
>>
>>25661884
But you still do those things for paying customers. I'm sure you don't pass judgement and enjoy your job but that's not the same as love.
>>
>>25662110
it helped me through college and eventually I realized I liked it more than what I could do with my degree so I just kept doing it.

>>25662178
No I don't love my clients but the point is that people love doing that sort of thing. A lot of people do. Its harder to find a girl who likes any of it but not impossible.
>>
>>25654496
I feel like I'm a mix of bully, smug, and ara-ara. I'm probably a huge bitch, but I'm really soft on cute subs.
>>
>>25662217
How do people contact you?
>>
>>25662266
Hi, can i worship or serve you in any way? i don't think i'm that cute but you don't have to be soft on me if you don't want to.... ;_;
>>
>>25662178
You must be retarded. Plenty of people have jobs they love, why assume she doesn't love it if she literally chooses to do it?
>>
>>25662298
variety of ways. fetlife, my blog, my website, word of mouth. sometimes i just add people from 4chan if they want to do online stuff or travel. all depends
>>
>>25662359
Where are you based around? If you don't mind saying
>>
>>25662396
new england, further to the north
>>
>>25662045
germany ;_;
>>
>>25652599
Hit me up
Rasmus 2907
>>
>>25654496
Giv ara smug or tomboy type plz
>>
Just curious, any femdoms on here from Vancouver Canada? Maybe been to a munch here?
>>
>>25652083
funsauce12 if you want to chat on kik.
>>
>>25652542
>>25652161
>>25651930

I have to respect the commitment on some level, to adopt something as part of your identity as hard as I presume you must have to be able to take yourself seriously typing that shit out. In some ways that's actually really fucking cool. It's the same sort of respect I have for furries and bronies and that sort of thing which I'm not saying to make fun. I honestly do admire the courage (and maybe lack of self awareness) to do that.

Moderation and subtlety is really valuable and it's especially rare in any situation where you're already bucking some rule. There's some sort of a feedback loop? People find that breaking some rule or taboo is pleasurable and they end up trying to push themselves further and further.

I try to keep things balanced. Maybe I'm missing out, but I do have to cringe when I read something like this.

Most of my relationships for the past 10 years or so have been primarily femdom in the bedroom but this particular brand has never been my style. There's definitely room out there for what the guys who you're replying to are looking for, it's just not you.

Some of the most fulfilling relationships I have been were basically a constant power struggle. I think it's way hotter for you and your partner to be trying to fight you. Maybe this isn't femdom? For me it's never been a lifestyle so I guess I don't know. I'm honestly reluctant to adopt anything as so strongly part of my identity.

I like to be submissive, but not because someone is supremely confident that they're my goddess and can just tell me what to do (though that can be hot too). There's a lot to be said for the abstract power chess that goes on in a sub/dom relationship. I really enjoy being backed into a corner and slowly trying to plot my next move only to see every exit cleverly taken away. That's basically as hot as it gets IMO, the moment you realize you've exhausted your options and there's no moves left.
>>
I thought about going to a femdom party later this month, but then I looked at my arse in the mirror and started feeling insecure because it's still so small and unaesthetic and I'll definitely feel more confident going in a couple of months once I get some more mass on myself and can be more of an eye-candy for the women there, but then I also think like I would probably enjoy the night regardless of this one insecurity and the rest of me looks kinda ok so I wouldn't exactly be a bother to the dommes but idk

am I just being retarded?
>>
>>25658770
We talked it over, and he wants to try everything, but i won't dom him yet, rather top him and leave the communication open and free of any rules. Basically stop is stop and non stop consulation.
Playing with somebody who never played before makes me nervous.

>>25658725
Mache ich glaube ich auch so, es ist nur sehr schwer umzuschalten.
>>
I'm a German boy 21 years old and I just love it to have a woman that knows how to humiliate men and how to dominate them.
And i totally obey nice and hot clothes on woman! It's just the aura that I love! I get me caught locking at woman on the street just because they are well dressed and imagine myself at their feet!...
I'm just an average guy so the won't ever look at me, but I had a lot of moments where I was just bevor asking them or making a compliment for their shoes or this!...

And i am still searching for a woman that can give me exactly this feel I described above..
(kik : kewpcool)
>>
British guy, 50, living in mainland Europe. I'm a very submissive masochist. Would like to chat with a dominant female about mutual interests.

kik: redgrouper
>>
It's just such a nice fetish... Really often I get caught in the street looking at woman who wear something nice and look really like high class! But I'm so insecure in giving a compliment or something like that! Because I just think I don't look good enough or they don't want compliments like that....

I'm 21 from Germany and have this kink for like 5-6 years now but did never find a right woman to fulfill my fantasy with.. It's not just domination.. It's worshiping and just do things woman want and what pleases them...
Nice clothes, heels, socks or even nice hair Is something really special on woman..
Just love it :P
(kik: kewpcool)
>>
File: 1450200570271.jpg (398KB, 1280x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1450200570271.jpg
398KB, 1280x1664px
If there's anyone in the 703/northern virginia area, let's talk. 24 year old submissive guy here, not really into the whole kink lifestyle thing, I'm a bit too much of a private person for that, but I would love to meet someone nearby whom I get along with and who has, shall we say, compatible interests.

I'm relatively tall, so I haven't had many chances to play the submissive role. But I know for a fact I prefer it. I like to keep an open mind when it comes to fetishes, and I've got more experimenting to do, but some of the highlights are restraints (especially by bodily means, hands-on-my-wrists, facesitting, etc, as opposed to rope, though that's not to say rope isn't fun as well), collars, general rough housing/wrestling, light humiliation, dirty talking, edging/tease & denial, and lately I've been curious about orgasm control. My favorite is definitely prostate milking/pegging. Or really buttstuff of any kind.

Outside of kink I enjoy cooking, reading, film, and games, both tabletop and video games. I also play bass, but I'm a bit out of practice since my usual jam partner moved away. Despite my proclivities I do not have a submissive personality and I do not lack self-esteem or direction. But I am attracted to women of confidence, competence, and composure. In my experience so far, these traits are more common in dominant women.

Preferably would like to find something ongoing/long term, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. If you'd like to talk feel free to send me a message, I'm sure I'd love to hear from you.

kik: Savoureux23
>>
>>25664766
I really enjoy what you're saying here. Well thought out, I agree that if a submissive doesn't challenge me ...sometimes... It becomes stagnant. It forces me as the dominant personality to be more creative and engaged in play. As far as the relationship outside of the bedroom, I especially don't want someone to always agree with me and have no opinions. I know some boys are into being sexual objects used abused etc 24/7 but it wouldn't be relationship fulling for myself personally not saying it's wrong just was never my test. Dominant does not mean entitled imo
>>
>>25666339
So you want a sexually submissive boyfriend and not a slave. Tbh, I don't know how many people are truly into 24/7 D/s stuff and how many just post about it. I would imagine that most people would prefer what you described over the other stuff.
>>
File: IMG_3381.jpg (236KB, 720x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3381.jpg
236KB, 720x804px
Man, guess I should just move to Utrecht...

>21 male submissive from Michigan
>Tall, thin, mostly hairless, twinky, nerdy
>Likes humiliation, exhibitionism, feminization, degradation, cumplay, butt stuff, petplay, spanking, and in general being used and abused
>kik is ThothAcolyte if anyone's interested I guess
>Pic related
>>
>>25666668
Yes, it's one thing to be submissive in personality and being slave. I don't find them to be equal. Perhaps I have a more traditional way of thinking, but submission that is given rather than completely forced is far more valuable. A submissives desire to give themselves to you, hand that trust to you makes play more exciting. To have that power to guide a vulnerable person is invigorating. It's why I think a submissives ability to communicate is very important to the success of any relationship and especially a relationship with D/s component . Some might say this makes me soft, but I find that if you dedicate time, care and effort to the mind of a submissive they try harder for you, they are more willing to explore things because you have their trust. Just my opinion it does not invalidate others.
>>
I'm all but positive that my alignment toward femdom began because of all the time I spent hanging around my mother's friends when I was a kid. I had a harem of tomboyish onee-sans who had partial authority over me. In addition, I was quite attached to a tomboyish older cousin. While this has certainly impacted my taste in women, the sealing factor is my own personality; high in introversion and low in emotional affect. This makes it almost impossible to carry on a relationship with a normal woman who needs certain things such as constant reassurance and leadership.

For me, it's more about personality than fetishes. I don't want to be humiliated or degraded, nor will such things draw out a reaction from me which would satisfy a hardcore domme. What I want is a woman who has her own sense of ambition and confidence. An alpha female who wants to take sole ownership of my limited capacity for emotional connection. A girl who will grab me by the hand to pull me along on some adventure or push me down to have her way with me.
>>
>>25666339
>>25667093
Hey! Glad to see there's some other like-minded people out here.

Thinking about the idea of a 24/7 D/s relationship isn't unappealing to me. The thought of tendrils of her control pervading every aspect of my life is super hot. I don't think I'd be comfortable giving up that amount of control outside of a really deep committed relationship. Being sub is really fun, but you gotta (or at least I do) retain a healthy amount of sense of self, without a really deep trust that your Mistress knows what's best for you it's hard to let go and provide her with that sort of deep submission.

I'd love to explore that some day, but it's never been something I've connected with someone on deeply enough to take it to that level. Not that I'm complaining, I'm pretty happy with the D/s staying in the bedroom.
>>
>>25667276
Sense of self is important! There are certainly different levels of a 24/7 D/s relationship but yeah I've never really had a submissive who's wanted that. You soUnd positive about the experience youve had! I know some subs are quite jaded disheartened or fed up... It's hard for some. I don't blame then though people are shit heads
>>
Anyone want to be my mommy? :3
>>
>>25667302
It sort of makes sense, I mean look at the person I was replying to. At least from their posts it seems like they're literally just around to use people/treat them like trash.

When you have all these sexual fantasies and then you end up in a "real" D/s relationship where there isn't an underlying partnership, just a domme using a slave or slaves I imagine it can get old really fast. I'm sure there's subs out there where that really is their dream, but my intuition is that for most people they're looking for something with an undercurrent of respect and mutual support.

There's a lot of stuff in the kink community that seems kind of idiosyncratic. I've thought about it but rarely voiced my concerns/thoughts. I think it takes a level of maturity/self awareness and maybe capacity for doublethink that's beyond what most people are willing to work for to really make a deeply D/s relationship flourish.

Like feminization on some level has always wrinkled my brain. But at some point you gotta step back and think about the implied power hierarchy and it gets a little weird.

Speaking from personal experience. I, the sub worship and serve women because women arouse me and this gives them power over me. This ends up being extended into a sort of divine femininity, where women are have implicit power because of their sex. When a woman makes me dress as a girl as a humiliation/punishment thing it's a little strange, shouldn't that be a reward if femininity is implicitly more valuable than masculinity? I end up resolving that by seeing it as me striving toward the feminine ideal, and then being humiliated because my attempts fall short, but still. Shit get weird when you think about it too much and things that used to turn me on end up not doing so anymore because they don't really check out on every level.
>>
It's very important as a Dom to pay a lot of attention to your subs physical and mental side. Dominating is not just being violent and bossy, the most important part is to dominate the mental side of a person so it submits to you. Problem that most femdoms have is that they can easily loose temper, so if you are a sub be very careful while playing with sharp objects, because women's have no breaks just be grateful for their efforts and don't push them or they will hurt you really badly. But that's because women's are mostly driven by emotions. I hope you all can find a real Doms and not just a cruel unrespectful bored fkers like some ppl over here that thinks that only subs should be grateful and Doms are superior phaaa. You'r not a real Dom if you don't see the effort your subs are making for you, themselves and most of the time subs enjoy the acts and all the things Dom persons do to them so how really can dom be superior? let's say you are Dom and u like pissing on your slaves now let's say your slaves like it as well so how is that making you better? You are not better. You and your slave are just different! you like pissing on them and they like being pissed on. so both sides benefit from it. so if you are fking Dom then respect your subs, becasue if there's no subs then you wouldn't have anyone to piss on... and then only physical dominance would exist. So in a world where you have got 100% Doms you would have to use strenght to get a person to submit... and if you know the evolution of a man for ex. Vikings, knights, barbarians, bandits to soldiers and shit...as a female your physical capabilities are a bit lesser. And if you are a femdom and didn't figured out that most of the times males subs are looking more for mental dominance. But all people have their limits and they are into different things etc. so as a dom u need to know your subs and their kinks so they come back for more fun. GL finding your desired Doms and subs.
>>
>>25667385
I think perhaps the humiliation part of feminization has lost it's charm? Would you like to chat via some other avenue? You seem like a great conversationalist at the very least.leave your preferred contact.
>>
>>25667385
Well that just proves your Dom don't know you. Why you submit to someone who don't know you? can't met your desires and can't understand you? If crossdresing is something a sub like and Dom uses it as a punish tool then that just shows how stupid the Dom is. So either you explain that to her and everything else and see what happens... or just find someone who cares about you and would remember what you like and don't, as that's most important knowledge your Dom should have
>>
>>25667390
I think it's a bit of a generalization to say femdoms easily lose their temper. I really believe that is a person to person thing, and requires maturity/self awareness to not have happen. I'm fully aware that male subs who are not of the twinky/boi/small type of male physically can over power me if they wanted to. .. so I agree being able to mentally engage and dominate a male sub is important for success. I don't think it's impossible to find a Dom of your liking you just have to be realistic with what you want.
>>
>>25667429
Well of course there are some tempered femdoms as well as not tempered male Doms. But women are just more emotional and more revengeful and they forget less as well so it's just female nature I think. And don't take me wrong losing temper isn't a bad thing for everyone as everyone likes different things. It was just a little warning for subs to be careful as it might be dangerous if a Dom person lose temper. Psychos are everywhere just be careful who you play with :)
>>
>>25667395
Yeah, down. fu22y106ic at gmail is my shitty throwaway, hmu. We can use gchat, or work out some other avenue.
>>
I used to be into femdom, never made it happen but it seemed like this was the best way to go about it:

*First is you must do everything you can to simulate being "Chad." You should be built and have a well cut suit to that does not conceal muscle. Dominant women are always talking about how they want you to be an Alpha in every aspect of your life except when you're with them. If you LOOK the part I doubt you need to literally be Don Draper other than that.

*Second is you must show up and do the work in real life. Join Fetlife, use it to find in real life events, go to the events and network. As a side note if you're using websites that have an option to give them money and they tell people on your profile that you're a paying member: pay for it. They never cost much money but that profile badge tells women you aren't a deadbeat.

*Third is don't listen to the advice of women on how to get a dommie and do not listen to most any other men involved in BDSM. Most of these people are mentally ill and the men that are successful often work together to keep out new men, there's more men than women and they want to out-group you so they can score. This is even worse in BDSM because it's not enough for these men to have a GF: they want multiple GFs.
>>
>>25667588
Oh, I should add another thing. If you want to suck some dicks you can probably get by being a twink-like fuccboi.
A lot of "dominant women" are really just trying to find "straight twinks" for their husband.
>>
>>25667563
Alright I contacted you
>>
>>25667588
hello fetlife marketing team. working late tonight?
>>
>>25652599
petofloli # 5508

west coast, 20 m (?), 6'0 tall

want to be a little girl's pet. love body worship, especially pussy worship. would want to try being kept eternally horny (in chastity?) prefer to be naked at all times in private.
>>
>>25667694
Fetlife is an open sewe,r as all BDSM social networks are, but one thing they do have is local event listings.
Can you suggest a better alternative for local event listings that are also worldwide in scope?
>>
Are there any femdom discord servers?
>>
>>25668009
Can somebody please answer this? All the BDSM servers are vanilla as fuck
>>
>>25658075
>I seem to find only the chunksters.
i'm builtfat like a football/rugby player
hot submissive girls always doe eye me
>>
>>25658075
I'm a fit sub. If you want to chat, my Kik is nysubboy.
>>
>>25650396
This is Pretty well thought out post, so let me put my little confession in here.

I have always been curious about a girl fucking me with a strap on. Not constantly, but once. If I like it, then it can happen again.

I am always dominant, and I am only worried that if it's a girl that I'm usually in charge of, she won't see me that way again.
>>
>>25668468
If you and your sub regularly communicate, I'm sure you could use it as a form of "selfsh pleasure" your sub doesn't have to be in a position of power in:pegging you from behind she could dildo your ass while giving you a blow job... But start with fingers and smaller stuff before going to a dildo or you'll have a bad time. If your sub is into humiliation they could wear a strap on and be bound and you could use them as a toy getting right on top of her again still keeping the above below idea.... There's lots you could do. Men should play with their prostate it's good for sexual stimulation stronger orgasms and health... Preventing prostate cancer.
>>
TFW still havent found a domme who actually treats me nice but ruins me at the same time

Alot really lack mental game
>>
>>25668970
>Alot really lack mental game
99.9% of all people do.
>>
>>25668028
Try /d/
>>
>>25651930
you are not that good at this. domination is hypnosis and you need to master language to do it. you probably don't have the intellect
>>
femdom is for unnattractive guys that have given up or attractive guys that have gotten bored. On 4chan it's the former.
>>
https://discord.gg/wr6bSKV

This is not a femdom discord server but a lot of us on there like femdom.
>>
File: 28153422233_145f710aac_b.jpg (238KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
28153422233_145f710aac_b.jpg
238KB, 1024x683px
>>25654496
cool, tomboy and/or ara ara are my favorite ;-;

I really just want a straight up /rr/ relationship, I wanna be the femme to their masculine. I love girls but it's so hard to find ladies that are into this that don't already have a boy...
>>
>>25670222
oh and i should say i melt almost instantly being teased by a lady, i'm not a complete pushover do-absolutely-anything kinda guy but i'm so soft i have a hard time sayin no

i've met tons of swell gals that have already been taken which is a super bummer but they're awesome friends
>>
>>25668314
I'm up to chat, if you are.
>>
>>25667346
I'll be your mother

Do you have a kik, sweet boy?
>>
>about 6 years ago when /soc/ was a new board
>find a post of a girl in one of these threads saying she is from LI, into strap ons, dominating guys, clawing a guys back, etc.
>add her on skype
>weeks later shes online, chat, go on cam, shes pretty good looking.
>meet up to smoke a blunt
>she doesnt know I found her contact in that thread
>at some point she mentioned dicks, teases me if I have a small one, makes me rock hard
>feels up my abs, leans in
>dont do much further, to high and awkward, plus I was a virgin at the time.

Ended up meeting another domme girl later in life, but I really blew that one lol. This place really became a cock fest since then.
>>
21/m/USA
I'm in the military and I've always wanted to find a girl to dominate me. Feel free to Kik me: goldengabe47
>>
>>25670370
>4Chan
>Not a dick fest

But i jest.
Seriously tho, do you have a small one?
>>
>>25670279
Can you be mine please?
>>
>>25670392
Its average, but since when is average good enough, so its enough for sph lol.
>>
>>25670592
Also it wasnt hard to meet up with people back then. Not sure what happened. Met up with some peeps and smoked. Most where alright
>>
>>25670600
Beats me but it's been like that across boards. Everyone's been loathe to meet up.
>>
I'm not really into femdom. In fact, I'm pretty much the opposite. Majorly dominant. But I *love* taking a woman and bending her over my bed or kitchen counter and eating her sweet pussy from behind.
>>
>>25670646
come to think of it I think that was before /soc/ was a board, think this ruined it lol
>>
>>25654192
How fingers did you use at the same time!
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.