[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cuck, looking for a woman to tease him. I want to hear about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

cuck, looking for a woman to tease him. I want to hear about all the guys you've fucked, how it felt, how much you enjoyed it. Humiliation via reminding me that I'll never be with you is encouraged. Kik: youngbrits

No guys unless your gf or wife wants some pathetic cuck to know how well you fuck her.
>>
>>25650065
god you are fucked in the head.
>>
i am a male and i enjoy your picture

deal with it
>>
Glad you like it. Guys just aren't my fetish. Fap away.
>>
>>25650080
don't let that stop you
>>
>>25650093
Stop me doing what?
>>
>>25650080
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>25650096
from having sexual relations with other guys, of course.
>>
>>25650097
very sure. I wish i found them attractive. But alas i dont
>>
>>25650109
you should just let one of us suck your cock.... you don't need a relation for sex. just a hard cock and getting off
>>
>>25650117
why just one?
>>
>>25650117
I know from experience that doesn't work for me. I wish you guys well though. Suck away.
>>
>>25650120
I'm looking for two. Just one has to be female. That's why the soc is both the beginning and the end.
>>
>>25650120
Why not all of us?
>>25650122
Where you from anon?
>>
>>25650139
TX, USA
>>
>>25650134
nope, you're getting two guys. you can be the female if you want!
>>
>>25650150
Kek.
>>
>>25650147
Well, I don't care if you can cum or not from having a guy suck you. I'll get you to cum
>>
>>25650153
plz post more cock
>>
>>25650156
Beem there, done that, never came. Sorry man, lol.
>>
>>25650160
You will!
>>
>>25650160
he was probably looking at your eyes too much. maybe if he just did his job focusing on your cock it would've been a diff outcome.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.