[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help chads. I'm dating a girl, and has been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1387415911546.jpg (79KB, 550x542px) Image search: [Google]
1387415911546.jpg
79KB, 550x542px
I need some help chads.

I'm dating a girl, and has been for the past couple of years, but i cheat now and then, with some girls, who know that i'm dating someone else, but usually they don't mind. I have a girl coming over this weekend, she likes me, we dated briefly before, and i dumped her for another girl, but she still has feelings for me. Anyways i want to get with her, but the issue is, she knows my girlfriend, and she seems a bit shy about the matter, not like the other girls. How should i set the mood? This is what i have planned for now:

>Invite her to my place (done)
>Cook something nice for her
>Suggest she helps me with the deset
>Suggest we watch a movie afterwards, maybe some Rom/Com flick, to get her in the mood, something along the lines of "Friends with benefits"
>And see where the night takes us
>Of course throughout the night, i'll keep throwing hints that i miss her, and like her, keep mentioning things i want to do, that i know she's dying for, like travelling through Europe or some shit. Just subtle hints here and there that would let her want to be with me more and more. I have the money, and the power to do all those things, so she'll probably fall for it. Maybe play my piano or harmonica for her, girls love that shit.
I just want everything to be perfect, so i can blow my load and ask her to hit the road with no hard feelings.

No white knights please, if you don't like the thread, keep scrolling.
>>
>>25649837
does your girlfriend not know about this? Are you using her? I hope she's cheating on you every chance she gets.
>>
>>25649868
She doesn't know obviously.
Using her for what?
I highly doubt it, she's madly in love. I don't want to sound insensitive, i love her too, but i just don't get any thrill from being with her. I enjoy the hunt i guess
>>
>>25649837
This isn't going to end well.
>>
>>25649895
I usually do this sort of thing with girls who know i'm dating, but don't know who i'm dating. So this time i need to be extra careful. That's why i want her to want to do it, and even hint at it.
>>
>>25649837
Break up with your current girlfriend. You don't "love" her in "that" way, I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.
>>
>>25649953
This thread is more about helping me with the other girl. Didn't find any other place online to ask for this kind of thins, so i figured 4chan won't be filled with white knights. Guess i was wrong.
>>
>>25649962
Yea kys
>>
>>25649997
>kys
Why though?
>>
>>25649902
That's why it's not gonna end well. She knows your gf and will inevitably spill it. This is legitimately pushing your luck
>Captcha was stop signs
>>
>>25650034
I know, but if she did spill the beans, she'll be hurting herself too, and i'll make sure i keep her on a leash. She just so obviously want it, and i just want to have her. It's not about sex, it's about the thrill of seducing her
>Captcha stop sign too
>>
>>25650041
Eh, do what you will. Everything catches up in the end
>>
>>25650204
I hope not, otherwise i have a lot of catching up to do
>>
>>25649962
It's not about white knight, I'm not even white lool. If she cheated on you and posted here, I'd be telling her the exact same shit I'm telling you right now. It's just the moral thing to do, and since you're lacking that moral centre and trying to get away with it, the point I'm trying to make which clearly upset you is that sometimes it's better to be the bigger man and do what's right. It's for your sake also, not just hers. If you get caught, it could ruin your friendship with that girl, it will most certainly ruin your relationship with your girlfriend and her friendship with the friend, and you'll possibly be the worse off for it in the end. I'm just trying to help you make the choice that'll sit best with you in the long run bro, whether you realise it or not because of those raging hormones, don't take offence and see the bigger picture. Sometimes, people will tell you something in life you have don't want to hear, it's worth genuinely listening to it instead of brushing it off sometimes. You don't need to come here and ask us, you know what you want to do, and it's obvious you've clearly given it some serious thought how to go about it, so what does that leave? Maybe deep down you want someone to give you insight into it from a different perspective yet you don't realise it? Who knows :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.